• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X High regen (again)

i said it earlier and I'll repeat myself now. I think we should close this thread and leave Alien X at high-mid and then if any new information about black hole standards shed new light on the GG, I or somebody else can make a new thread for it

The standards are being revised.

This is now a wiki-wide revision that has nothing to do with AX and Greenshifter. What's so hard to understand?

AX will get High-Mid until the staff members come to a conclusion about BH in fiction. Green will be able to create a thread about AX then.

^^^ exactly. greenshifter's input doesn't really matter anymore. as of now, the big black vortex is not considered to be a black hole due to lack of sufficient evidence

Vilgax was fine because Atomic x didn't want to kill him lamo and the fact that Atomic x died because of the Chronosapien time bomb prove just that Atomic x is weaker than alien x but his abilityes would still scale to Alien x abilityes but with a lower scale

its being changed to high mid cuz we dont have sufficient reasoning for the big black circle being a black hole

FRIMI said:
its being changed to high mid cuz we dont have sufficient reasoning for the big black circle being a black hole
I know that but in that thread it was determined to be Mid-High without it being seen as a black hole

I don't get the Mid-High reason either. The last we see of GG supports High-Mid, Low-High at best.

Badrimoine2019 said:
Vilgax was fine because Atomic x didn't want to kill him lamo and the fact that Atomic x died because of the Chronosapien time bomb prove just that Atomic x is weaker than alien x but his abilityes would still scale to Alien x abilityes but with a lower scale
Lmao clockwork was able to stop it by reverting time and you cannot just assume Atomic X's abilities would scale when didn't show a single thing which can be scaled to Alien X. Only thing you do is assume stuffs

Lmao clockwork was able to stop it by reverting time and you cannot just assume Atomic X's abilities would scale when didn't show a single thing which can be scaled to Alien X. Only thing you do is assume stuffs

which proves that you didn't even watch the show obviously, Atomic x is an upgrade or a fusion of Atomix and Alien x And Atomic x clearly has show some of Alien x abilityes so stop saying bullshit

I don't see GG being reduced to anything smaller than visible parts of his body, tho. That's High-Mid.

The Calaca said:
I don't see GG being reduced to anything smaller than visible parts of his body, tho. That's High-Mid.
Then you are blind cause many staff and members considered it to be Mid-High because in the clip you can clearly see he is being reduced to smaller than body parts

Even Antvasima

Don't appeal to popularity. Especially when the only staff member who agreed was Ant who's overworked.

GG was being pulled while being destroyed. The more you can see is him getting blown to bits.

Mid-High would work if there's any statement supporting it. But apparently there's none.

Mid-High is wrong.

The Calaca said:
Don't appeal to popularity. Especially when the only staff member who agreed was Ant who's overworked.
GG was being pulled while being destroyed. The more you can see is him getting blown to bits.

Mid-High would work if there's any statement supporting it. But apparently there's none.

Mid-High is wrong.
You can litterally see at the beginning of the clip GG's foot being reduced to molecules and he isn't exploding so I don't get how you see him being blown to bits the worst his regen would be would be Low-High if anything

Keep in mind the slight sparkles he's reduced to are slight sparkles by comparison to a galaxy-sized humanoid.

The Calaca said:

Mid-High is wrong.
what the hell you are saying lamo in the worst case cenario it would be low-high let alone you're high-mid, Avt have unlocked alien x page so change it to Mid-high and stop talking and please somebody close this thread

what we see is his body getting stretched out and torn appart as its pulled to the center of the circle until there's literally nothing visible left. black hole or not, that's mid-high

GG being reduced to molecules would be totally invisible at the scale he's at. Even a planetary-sized bit of his body would be invisible at that scale.

It's High-Mid until you provide solid evidence of being reduced to anything smaller than that without relying on the BH being real cause that's being revised.

I'd argue Low-High actually since no solid pieces of him seem to have remained.

Badrimoine2019 said:
which proves that you didn't even watch the show obviously, Atomic x is an upgrade or a fusion of Atomix and Alien x And Atomic x clearly has show some of Alien x abilityes so stop saying bullshit
Yet it can't do what Alien X can and couldn't even stop Chronosapian time bomb. Not to forget the black holes you're taling made by Atomic X aren't black holes either Vilgax was pretty much fine. You didn't proved anything not the black holes made by Alien x or Atomic X the only thing you do is assuming

Back