• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X High regen (again)

Doorinmyhouse said:
well Alien X did make a black hole when he recreated the universe and everything in it, so we know for sure that he can make one.
exactly. We know for a fact that Alien X is capable of creating black holes because of this more than anything else

FRIMI said:
to summarize:
1) it looks decently similar to a general depiction of a rotational black hole

2) the means for creating it (if done to a certain extent that Alien X should probably be able to achieve even without this feat) should result in a rotational black hole

3) after being created, it appears to behave in a way that a rotational black hole would behave

4) Alien X has been previously shown to be capable of black hole creation when he created the universe
anyway Ant, what you're saying is that this isn't sufficient to say that it it's a black hole that pulled in the GG? that isn't rhetorical btw im legitimately asking because I really don't know the criteria for this sort of thing

dude it's not 100% a black hole. that's why this discussion even exists. I'm in favor of it and even I don't think its 100% a black hole. I just think its likely that it's a black hole. Also, the GG's punches not effecting the whole of the big black circle would ALSO make sense if it weren't a black hole but rather just a lot of Alien X's individually flying in circles. It'd be like trying to punch a galaxy. you wouldn't hit the whole thing, but rather you'd just knock away a couple of stars

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
EpicCookie12342 said:
Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Except the so called black hole he created against Gladiator wasn't even that big
It is litterally the size of a galaxy lol
Doesn't look like to me
Then go watch this video , so you can get a better idea of it's size. Also doesn't really matter if it looks like it is the size of a galaxy to you because it is an established fact. You should also stop derailing the thread by trying to dispute established facts.

FRIMI said:
dude it's not 100% a black hole. that's why this discussion even exists. I'm in favor of it and even I don't think its 100% a black hole. I just think its likely that it's a black hole. Also, the GG's punches not effecting the whole of the big black circle would ALSO make sense if it weren't a black hole but rather just a lot of Alien X's individually flying in circles. It'd be like trying to punch a galaxy. you wouldn't hit the whole thing, but rather you'd just knock away a couple of stars
Exactly it's not an actual black hole but rather Alien X's flying in circle as Gladiator is a CelestialSapien he can create a universe as well ya know. Yet he wasn't able to do anything also he didn't regenerated on his own either Alien X didn't disintegrated him or it wasn't a black hole but a different move of Alien X and Gladiator was unconcious. I am not saying Alien X couldn't create a black hole as he created an universe but the move he used against Gladiator isn't an actual black hole.

EpicCookie12342 said:
Then go watch this video , so you can get a better idea of it's size. Also doesn't really matter if it looks like it is the size of a galaxy to you because it is an established fact. You should also stop derailing the thread by trying to dispute established facts.
If he was galaxy size why is Ben's Alien X's size is around Gladiators hand or so. It should be way bigger. Alien X didn't grew in size

Doesnt really matter, it is. Galactic Gladiator was dwarfing planets and became big enough so the rest of the galaxies became visible, the black hole is bigger than him.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Exactly it's not an actual black hole but rather Alien X's flying in circle as Gladiator is a CelestialSapien he can create a universe as well ya know. Yet he wasn't able to do anything also he didn't regenerated on his own either Alien X didn't disintegrated him or it wasn't a black hole but a different move of Alien X and Gladiator was unconcious. I am not saying Alien X couldn't create a black hole as he created an universe but the move he used against Gladiator isn't an actual black hole.
Even if it doesn't get treated as a black hole he would still have Mid-High Regenerationn as discussed in this thread because GG actually did get torn apart and regenerated, also no GG 100% regenerated on his own even if it was something other than a black hole.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
If he was galaxy size why is Ben's Alien X's size is around Gladiators hand or so. It should be way bigger. Alien X didn't grew in size
Did you even watch the video the Black Hole was the same size as the galaxy below it and all the other ones, this isn't a debate about it being galaxy-sized because that is an established fact, so get over it and stop trying to refute it.

So you assume Ben helped GG with regenerating, even though Alien X has never shown to be capable of doing that, rather than the much simpler explanation being that GG regenerated himself, something he has actually shown to do? You really hate Occam's razor man " he was in no condition to fight" what are you talking about? When was this stated? And even if you were right, how does it disprove that Alien X has Regenerationn on that level? If Ben made him regenerate, that just proves that Ben has Regenerationn on that level, you are proving yourself wrong.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
He was in no condition to fight. How do u think ben won
Ben won by producing so many choices that GG was no longer as decisive as he was since Celestialsapiens' have 2 personalities (with the exception of Alien X) that debate about their actions quite simple and no condition =/= unconcious, he just knew he was defeated if you watch the episode you can see Galactic Gladiator being teleported back to the stand having his arm resting on the side as well as see Starbeard patting him on the back as in "there there" since Galactic Gladiator was the best fighter among the Celestialsapiens. He 100% regenerated on his own. Also what Door said

thats an interesting question, actually. considering that the GG put in an active effort to regenerate his hand, I'd assume it's not passive

It's not passive, it's likely GG managed to put in the thought to regen because that is not a combat-oriented decision.

@Ant 2 staff also agree, I think it's too early to draw any conclusions, especially after I've said that I still have to respond to Calaca's points. I will however ask Wokistan to comment here as well since he helped out with the original thread.

@Calaca The black holes by Atomic-X show clear spaghettificatio (of Vilgax's limbs) which is visible near black holes since it is caused by strong tidal forces. It also has the right shape to be a rotational black hole.

The black hole by Alien X also shows spaghettification when Galactic Gladiator gets sucked in (once the black hole is finished and Galactic Gladiator can no longer withstand it's gravitational pull).

It is also the right shape of a rotational black hole and the way that it came into existence (a lot of Alien X's rotating fast and making something very dense) also makes sense for a rotational black hole.

It not pulling in anything else or shown to distort space-time is also not a valid argument against it since there was enough distance for the black hole to not affect surrounding galaxies and distortion of space-time is not always visible as shown on the right pic in the OP + he did actually distort Galactic Gladiator.

There is also evidence of it being non-physical like other black holes (you need non-physical interaction to interact with them) when Galactic Gladiator tried to punch it and not a lot happened.

As cherry on the cake we are shown Hawking Radiation which is only produced by black holes.

Now if Atomic-X's feat is decided to be black hole creation but not an actual black hole then I am open to a possibly rating since it is likely Alien X has the proper variant of Atomic-X's powers (since he is merely a fusion) and thus can create actual black holes (backed up by him creating the universe), thus it makes more sense to assume what he created is an actual black hole than some weird sealing thingy which was never before shown.

Well, the problem is that it seems to be correct that we do not have definitive proof that the so-called black hole fulfills our standards.

look, in order to disprove something, you don't need to replace it with your own theory. that's not how skepticism works. one could say that its a black hole by occums razor, but that only applies if it is definitely one of the things that we've talked about. it is perfectly acceptable to say "we don't know what it is, so we won't draw any significant conclusions yet." I agree this its more likely to be a black hole than anything else, but if the evidence supporting black hole isn't sufficient we just have to settle on "I don't know"

however on the other hand, it is still very unclear what constitutes a black hole in fiction on the site. I have yet to see any actual set of standards to lay out what needs to be done. I looked through the whole Black Hole Feats in Fictio page and there isn't really anything there that shows what is required for something to be a black hole. Rather, there is merely criteria to show that something isn't a black hole, as well as the implications of it after it is somehow shown to be an accurate black hole. I've lain out a summary of all the relavent points in favor of black hole-ness and if that isn't sufficient, I can fully accept that, however it would be nice to know what actually does constitute a black hole (and maybe even add that to the black hole feats in fiction page)

ok i just made a new CRT where we can hopefully move parts of this conversation until we can thoroughly define the necessary evidence to show something to be considered a black hole

Since we don't know 100% if what Alien x created was 100% a black hole should we at least upgrade Alien x regen like :

Regenerationn :(Mid-high, Most likely High)?

Badrimoine2019 said:
Since we don't know 100% if what Alien x created was 100% a black hole should we at least upgrade Alien x regen like :
Regenerationn :(Mid-high, Most likely High)?
That is a pretty good suggestion

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Yes and Goku has dealt with someone with Mid regen so that's that

plus Goku has bfr or summoning shenron or going shenron mode
Alien X regen would be upgraded to most likely High which its still fine Goku attacks still won't work on him

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Yes and Goku has dealt with someone with Mid regen so that's that
plus Goku has bfr or summoning shenron or going shenron mode
Once again this isn't a debate about what regen it was, it was Mid-High Regen end of story and it is an established fact that was. Also considering I was in the thread I would know. BTW here is the thread and see to yourself

Back