• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X High regen (again)

The Calaca said:
Greenshifter ignored me several times when I asked him for the evidence of the BH being real. And the discussion has come to a point where we're revising our standards.

His input is irrelevant until said discussion takes place and finish.
I didn't ignore you I just was busy, I even said that in this thread that I'll be less active.

Also Alien X will have Black Hole Creation on his profile since Atomic-X has it even if it's not a legit black hole since you don't need to create legit black holes to have it on your page, you just need to clarify, also what happened to my possibly option?

Also why the rush to close this, just keep this open till the general thread is done, we do the same with Kukui's threads.

Edit: Alien X still does.

Also @Calaca since the standards are already mentioned in the pretty black hole thread you might as well link that thread so we can go over AX's black hole to see if they fit said standards.

Also I don't get your point about GG only getting spaghettified, the regen comes from what happens when you become part of the black hole, at that point you get broken down on a sub-atomic level or worse.

Also can this thread be used to discuss whether the possible black hole has durability negating properties?

The current rating comes from the idea that the BH is legit.

If it's not accepted as such and there's no evidence of GG being reduced to atoms, RIP High.

IMO the correct would be High-Mid. But this thread hasn't received enough input from staff members to reach any conclusion.

Greenshifter said:
Also @Calaca since the standards are already mentioned in the pretty black hole thread you might as well link that thread so we can go over AX's black hole to see if they fit said standards.
Also I don't get your point about GG only getting spaghettified, the regen comes from what happens when you become part of the black hole, at that point you get broken down on a sub-atomic level or worse.
there really aren't standards listed on the page. and if you're seeing something that I'm not, please do tell me what the standards actually are

Okay. You can ask some to comment here if you wish.

@FRIMI no I meant the Pretty Black Hole from DB, since that got rejected it should be easy to link the that thread and go over whether AX's black hole fits the standards or not in this thread.

greenshifter can u link to that thread? unfortunately i dont know much about dragon ball, so if theres any context i should know going in please let me know that too

Anyways see you guys in 24 hours try not to close this thread by then we still need to discuss dura-negging properties even if all else is rejected and well that general thread still needs to be concluded.

if its from that long ago i dont even know how much we should rely on it tbh. the standards and general information on the site updates so frequently that theres a good chance we can't really compare the two black hole feats

welp, DontTalkDT just stated that the big spinny black circle we see does not look like a black hole to them, so I think it's safe to say that Alien X does not currently have high regen

Yes and he also mentioned the following:

Recognizing Black Holes
Aside from recognizing what is not a realistic black hole, we of course also have to figure out what might be a black hole in the first place. Under normal circumstances if a character encounters something as amazing as a black hole there will be a statement regarding that. If the statement is reliable and it, of course, doesn't behave unrealistic we can assume it to be a proper black hole.

If the statement is not very reliable typical black hole properties such as bending light also outside the event horizon, having the appropriate gravitational pull for a black hole of that size, having Hawking Radiation and so on can help support the statement.

Should there be no statement about a black hole like object being a black hole at all one could still argue it to be a black hole, if the method of creation is known. If it is created by extreme compression of an appropriate amount of matter or due to the collapse of a star, the assumption that it is a black hole seems natural. One should not speculate on a creation by high concentration of energy, without a statement that the object is a black hole.

In any cases the black hole in question still has to behave realistically, of course.

As usual it might need some improvements on grammar and formulation.

Since we see the method of creation being Alien X's getting so close to each other and them spinning around it is likely that it is in fact a black hole, supported by the Hawking Radiation and Atomic-X's feat.

I think a possibly rating for Alien X is still warranted.

i might agree, but DontTalkDT himself said otherwise and tbh even though I'm normally against just agreeing with the majority, DontTalkDT is a lot more knowledgable on the subject of black holes than I am, so I do sort of take his word on that

FRIMI said:
to summarize:
1) it looks decently similar to a general depiction of a rotational black hole

2) the means for creating it (if done to a certain extent that Alien X should probably be able to achieve even without this feat) should result in a rotational black hole

3) after being created, it appears to behave in a way that a rotational black hole would behave

4) Alien X has been previously shown to be capable of black hole creation when he created the universe
ok in that case for the sake of convenience I'm quoting my summary from earlier

Where's the Hawking Radiation being stated in that specific feat?

The method is also questionable. AX isn't compressing his bodies into a small point to increase its mass but flying around GG. And considering he can use Teleportation, that would explain why GG got BFRd.

I don't really see the point here, as GG was still ripped to basically nothing during that, so the regen still applies to him for that.

well the thing is that we can't say for certain that it was to the extent that would warrent high regen. he could've been torn to planet sized shreds and it would look the same

No, I'm not saying High, I'm saying the Mid-High he already is.

I still don't buy Mid-High, especially when the last thing we see from GG warrants Low-High at best.

GG disappearing from the scene is explained with the teleportation properties of the portal, so instead of going poof to atoms or vapor (which can't be proven in any feasible way), GG just went through the portal.

He's reduced to pieces so small he can't even be seen anymore, those pieces might be planet sized even, but from his own perspective how can that be anything other than vapor? I don't see how being liquid makes any more sense than that.

Shubhama you have 0 evidence that Alien X can regenerate someone else, and you have 0 evidence that Celestialsapiens can regenerate passively, we go with the fewest assumptions which is GG regenerated himself after being torn to pieces.

plus we already know that regen for them is an active thing, since we see it in the very same fight

Doorinmyhouse said:
Shubhama you have 0 evidence that Alien X can regenerate someone else, and you have 0 evidence that Celestialsapiens can regenerate passively, we go with the fewest assumptions which is GG regenerated himself after being torn to pieces.
Tell me why was he not in any condition to fight after regenerating

Back