• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X HDE Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Looks alright from a glance."
DDM referring to the OPs Low 1-C AP addition
"If we can verify the source, we can use it as a secondary resource."
Firestorm doing the same not clarifying it
I mean sure, seeing a CRT being undone because Reiner was too quick to apply everything does bring me some enjoyment, so go ahead.

"A given object or entity is referred to as being higher-dimensional when they exist as part of a system with a number of coordinates axes greater than our own, or in layman's terms, if they possess more than three dimensions."

I'm pretty sure Alien X is more than 3-D.

Do you know what/where the scans for that are?
Higher-Dimensional Existence (Alien X's body has a pocket Universe which has its own Time and Causality disconnected from rest of Time, Stated to transcend the very plane of Existence)

Alien X's body has its own infinite Universe inside him and was stated to transcend the very plane of Existence.

I would consider this as more than 3-D.

Higher-Dimensional Existence (Alien X's body has a pocket Universe which has its own Time and Causality disconnected from rest of Time, Stated to transcend the very plane of Existence)

Alien X's body has its own infinite Universe inside him and was stated to transcend the very plane of Existence.

I would consider this as more than 3-D.
Do we know that it's a universe or that it's infinite? The clip that the page has linked doesn't really show that.

Do you know what/where the scans for that are?
Is the universe in Alien X's body confirmed to have time inside of it? By default it should have time, but you know how this wiki is
Celestialsapiens are born outside the multiverse disconnected from all of time. This essentially makes the pocket dimension being outside regular time. Also he survived the destruction of annihilarg which destroyed the entire universe. This wouldn't be possible if his pocket dimension shared the same space-time as regular universe.
There is a statement from Paradox Where He said "Albedo Turned Into Alien X and was trapped motionless for nearly a year". This wouldn't mean anything if the pocket dimension had no time in it.
Also ,Paradox cannot go in timeless void like he couldn't go in the beginning of time. Here ,he was able to enter Alien X pocket dimension with his chrononavigator which is a GPS to the multiverse
Moreover, here he released galaxy sized orbs from himself inorder to recreate the infnite universe. This essentially implies infinite 3D matter with time from the above scans.

This essentially makes the pocket dimension being outside regular time.
Sure, but pocket dimensions don't really help us assert HDE. Even if they are outside the normal universe.

Moreover, here he released galaxy sized orbs from himself inorder to recreate the infnite universe. This essentially implies infinite 3D matter with time from the above scans.
Can you explain your reasoning?

"A given object or entity is referred to as being higher-dimensional when they exist as part of a system with a number of coordinates axes greater than our own, or in layman's terms, if they possess more than three dimensions."

I'm pretty sure Alien X is more than 3-D.
The problem is that DT really said that going over that plane wouldn't be enough for HDE, (I just saw this in the HDE revision). He said that for this, there must be a +1 axis mathematically.

Do we know that it's a universe or that it's infinite? The clip that the page has linked doesn't really show that.
Yeah his space is filled with stars and in the event of so long and thanks for smoothies, Alien X sent Infinite Galaxies outside of his body into the main Universe.

Celestialsapiens are born outside the multiverse disconnected from all of time. This essentially makes the pocket dimension being outside regular time. Also he survived the destruction of annihilarg which destroyed the entire universe. This wouldn't be possible if his pocket dimension shared the same space-time as regular universe.
There is a statement from Paradox Where He said "Albedo Turned Into Alien X and was trapped motionless for nearly a year". This wouldn't mean anything if the pocket dimension had no time in it.
Also ,Paradox cannot go in timeless void like he couldn't go in the beginning of time. Here ,he was able to enter Alien X pocket dimension with his chrononavigator which is a GPS to the multiverse
Alright, thats enough evidence for me, I disagree with the OP, 5d HDE should stay, though there is the problem of the edit breaking wiki rules, but thats not my issue

1) it's a universe because :

Alien X is literally using his own pocket dimension to recreate the universe

2) ben 10 universe is infinite in size and considering Alien x used his own pocket dimension to create the universe then this means that Alien x pocket dimension is also infinite in size

Sure, but pocket dimensions don't really help us assert HDE. Even if they are outside the normal universe.
I was asserting the pocket dimension has its own space-time rather than sharing it with the normal space-time. The body of Alien X containing a 4D pocket dimensions makes him have atleast 4D HDE.
Can you explain your reasoning?
He essentially recreates the universe throwing off galaxies from his body as you can see in this scan. The universe in ben 10 is accepted to be infinite in size, essentially making the pocket dimension inside his body have infinite matter.

It has to be an entire timeline, not just a universe and time, it is like saying I am 4D, cause I have organs in me which go through changes.

Okay, so wouldn't that be like High 3-A?
Unless we default a Universe that has galaxies, stars to be high 3A, no.

Our default baseline reality is stated to be L2C that is Spacetime continuum which is essential unless stated otherwise (Timeless voids even in fiction are extraordinary and hence has to be stated specifically).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back