• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X HDE Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShionAH

He/Him
So Alien X just got 5D HDE because of the most vague shit I have ever seen

So heres the feat

• First off this card seems really non-serious. Like come on look at this shit after saying Alien X is "5D" then the card says Alien Xs best feat is destroying some mountains. Low 1-C to 7-A?
  • Second off this card only says "our very plane of existence" Keyword: OUR plane of existence, Now where do humans exist? Thats right in the 3D dimension. This sentence is so vague that is is just funny, Our plane of existence is not 4D even if you may thing they refer to a timeline here since Humans exist in a timeline that is still too vague for a literal Tier 1 rating. This just means he trascends humans and the 3rd dimension giving him 4D HDE not 5D.
  • The whole "seeing the universe" as a book is disagreed by DT too I believe and Transcending is not enough for HDE

image.png

So yeah nuke the 5D HDE.

Agree: 6 @Akagami_Shanks1 @PrinceofPein @Georredannea15 @doqanxd @KingNanaya @TheGreatJedi13
Disagree: 4 @Reiner @Barbar01 @BestMGQScalerEver @Gohanblanco217
Neutral: 1 @LuffyRuffy46307

So actually I think I wanna remove the 4D HDE too.

"Alien X's body has a pocket Universe which has its own Time and Causality disconnected from rest of Time"

This just means Alien X has a pocket dimension. I am very certain that does not warrant a HDE, having a pocket dimension is just dimensional storage and pocket dimension hax.

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Yeah, our plane of Existence is atleast 4D as was discussed in the upgrade thread, an Existence needs atleast spacetime continuum so transcending it would be 5D. Disagree.

My point is this thing is so vague and nonserious that I doubt it can be used for an whole ass Tier 1

Yeah, our plane of Existence is atleast 4D as was discussed in the upgrade thread
Our existence is 3D. Humans are not 4D if it was time and space or whatever then sure but no
, an Existence needs atleast spacetime continuum so transcending it would be 5D. Disagree.
No it doesnt need spacetime I saw some verses with 3-A universe without time

No it doesnt need spacetime I saw some verses with 3-A universe without time
Our default standard assume Universe to be 4D tho, the most popular one out there that we use is Spacetime continuum of Einstein. So we don't use 3D model unless verse does so.

Our default standard assume Universe to be 4D tho, the most popular one out there that we use is Spacetime continuum of Einstein. So we don't use 3D model unless verse does so.
Its not a universe. Its just "human plane of existence" which seems way more like 3D. This is just too vague and comes from a shitty source to be used for Tier 1

Its not a universe. Its just "human plane of existence" which seems way more like 3D. This is just too vague and comes from a shitty source to be used for Tier 1
Our plane of Existence is 4D that spacetime continuum.

There is difference between what we are and where we are. Our existence needs Spacetime continuum must.

"Our very plane of existence" very much implies the full space-time continuum.
It really doesn't. We are 3D bro.
Our plane of Existence is not 3D, it's 4D, a spacetime continuum w/o which no Existence can survive, a baseline model.
Our Plane of Existence is 3D since time and space are above our existence-
Our Existence is 3-D
Our plane of existence is 4-D
You are strawmanning the argument.
No we exist in a 3D plane. You guys are taking this nonserious card making a "boo hoo alien x is so strong" quote for 5D?

Again, as I said, our baseline plane of Existence is Spacetime continuum (4D). So that's a default standard here as an Existence needs Spacetime in least case.

Our plane of Existence is 4D that spacetime continuum.

There is difference between what we are and where we are. Our existence needs Spacetime continuum must.
Theres literally 3-A universes proving that no this is not needed bro-
Again, as I said, our baseline plane of Existence is Spacetime continuum (4D). So that's a default standard here as an Existence needs Spacetime in least case.
our plane of existence is 3D, the existence of time and space is 4D. This is just too vague

Yeah, our plane of Existence is atleast 4D as was discussed in the upgrade thread, an Existence needs atleast spacetime continuum so transcending it would be 5D. Disagree.
Transcendence does not qualify for HDE, so it does not matter if it is humans or the universe, it is not HDE

Hence that's all. Our plane of Existence is 4D unless stated otherwise in fiction.
You cannot get 5D from this vague ass quote from a card that literally says Alien X with his power can do a 7-A feat.

Following. But as far as I know DT was saying that there should be +1 axis for HDE. So statement like "higher dimension" or "transcendence" or physical transcendence will not suffice. I agree for now.

He can but its such a lowball that it just shows the card is supposed to be its the classic "This Tier 1 Character is strong! He can even destroy the planet!"
He has fixed the dam, fought routers, etc, it doesn't matter what he can do, as he can perform the feats other ben aliens can't.

Second off this card only says "our very plane of existence" Keyword: OUR plane of existence, Now where do humans exist? Thats right in the 3D dimension.
the most ridiculous argument I've ever seen in my life. do you know what is the plane of existence? The universe is not just made of space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back