• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X HDE Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said it supposed to support Alien x having low 1-C AP so I agree about nuking the quote from Alien x HDE but it should still be used as a supporting evidence for low 1-C alien x
since when AP is the topic, plus, I was talking about HDE, stop trying to prove that Alien x has this kind of power when he genuinely hasn;t? like when was it showned that he has this kind of power? Ben has been stated he has more powerful aliens than alien x (but that isn't accepted as we never seen them and could be interpreted that more useful aliens than AX).

since when AP is the topic, plus, I was talking about HDE, stop trying to prove that Alien x has this kind of power when he genuinely hasn;t? like when was it showned that he has this kind of power? Ben has been stated he has more powerful aliens than alien x (but that isn't accepted as we nvm seen them and could be interpreted that more useful aliens than AX).
Are you okay ? All I said is that the quote should be moved to X AP justification.... that's all

Right now I am arguing for removal of HDE 4D. The 5D HDE was already a rule vialiation

This just means Alien X has a pocket dimension. I am very certain that does not warrant a HDE, having a pocket dimension is just dimensional storage and pocket dimension hax.
there is a universe with spacetime in its body, why would it be 3d?

A pocket dimension should be considered 4D by default I don't need to show any scans for this
No? A Pocket dimension can be just space or it can contain the same time just slowed down. You need scans for that tf?

Is there even a scan of them calling it a pocket dimension? Hopefully there is

8924419-img_3688.jpeg

"Alien X is so powerful he transceded our very plan of existence"

It's literally reffering to his AP
This statement alone is not sufficient for HDE. What other statement support HDE? And I still asked how much the card game was supported by the main series and there was no answer. It doesn't matter if it's canon or not.

Yes it does and again :
That is wrong, sending another CRT instead of scans is just shitty arguements bro-

Yes it does and again :
Is there nothing here to suggest that Alien X's body is the universe? If that were the case, it would be 4D HDE only at best.

Anyway, counter-arguments are still not enough. At least for me.

This statement alone is not sufficient for HDE. What other statement support HDE? And I still asked how much the card game was supported by the main series and there was no answer. It doesn't matter if it's canon or not.
1) because it was simply not meant for HDE like did you read anything I said?

2) well here's an example about Big Chill , it says that he can drop the temperature of anything to just this side of absolute zero which is supported by the show

So the card games does support the show

You need proof of it having its own flow of time. Since theres no scans for that neither for the Pocket dimension I want removal for HDE entirely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back