• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X HDE Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless we default a Universe that has galaxies, stars to be high 3A, no.
It depends on if he created an entire spacetime continuum or if he simply refilled the matter throughout the universe out of his pocket dimension. The former would be L2-C, the latter would be H3-A

It depends on if he created an entire spacetime continuum or if he simply refilled the matter throughout the universe out of his pocket dimension. The former would be L2-C, the latter would be H3-A
He did an entire Spacetime continuum but deagonx that's irrelevant.

We are discussing whether the pocket dimension is Low 2-C or High 3-A. if the pocket dimension has time its Low 2-C ,else its High 3-A structure. Here i explained why the pocket dimension has time in it.

So Alien X used dots from his pocket dimensions to rebuild the universe? So he didnt create it

He recreated the entire universe with everything in it with exact detail but this is derailing.
So why the heck do we assume he used the galaxies inside his body? If he created it then this would mean his pocket dimension is NOT H3-A

There are other feats for creation so that's not a problem.
Theres no other on the profile for some reason lol. Anyways how would this effect Alien X? Now that you guys agreed he didnt actually create the universe

Yes, he did recreate the Universe. We saw space-time being destroyed. He recreated it and filled it.

Can we please stop derailing?

What you have mentioned for 4 pages is HDE and you have been defending both 5D HDE and 4D HDE until now. And now you say it was never 5D.

Someone is definitely mistaking something.

None of the staff said anything about 5-D. I only agreed for HDE in general.
Well then you should inform the other supporters about this not being 5D since they are arguing its 5D for the past 3 pages. They removed 2 matches because of the whole "5D existence"

Because they thought Firestorm accepted it because people started talking about HDE in that thread very early on iirc

Are we done here, then?

Just revert the match changes.
Yes. I will open the profile and revert the matches, should we add a note for the existence and AP for alien?

Close the thread after
Because they thought Firestorm accepted it because people started talking about HDE in that thread very early on iirc
This is so embarrassing and pathetic. I just watched a fandom go from "Alien is 5D easy!" to "Alien is like 4D...I guess" 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back