• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien Mom vs Alien Dad (Rose Quartz - Steven Universe vs Omni-Man - Invincible) (0/9/0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I’ll vote omniman for the same reason as I was voting Thragg. He’s in the same ap range as I was arguing for Thragg before his was deemed stomp levels high. So he’ll have an easier time withering her down and once he finds out he should target them gem one hit there could end it since gems are far weaker than the light bodies.

I think I’ll vote omniman for the same reason as I was voting Thragg. He’s in the same ap range as I was arguing for Thragg before his was deemed stomp levels high. So he’ll have an easier time withering her down and once he finds out he should target them gem one hit there could end it since gems are far weaker than the light bodies.
vote counted...

Omni-Man advantages:
*Locomotion;

*Superior AP;

*Lifting Strength Class Z;

*Mid-Low regeneration applicable in combat;

*Better Senses;

Rose/Pink advantages:
*Greater Versatility through Sound Manipulation, Shape Change, Plant Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Body Control + Biological Manipulation (Of your own body in this case);

*More Defensive options: Shield and Bubble;

*Much superior stamina;

*Healing (You can heal yourself with your tears);

*Sword (Helps with AP difference);

A sword is helpful against characters that lack slashing resistance feats. Viltrumites showcase consistently they have that. Plus the healing doesn’t help since Rose has a light body. The only part worth and can really heal is her gem. Any decent stab damage to her body kills the light body.

And if people don’t believe that watch the video about all the gems being defeated throughout the show. A good stab to any part of their torso consistency one hits them.

A sword is helpful against characters that lack slashing resistance feats. Viltrumites showcase consistently they have that.
Hmm... Ok I guess

Plus the healing doesn’t help since Rose has a light body. The only part worth and can really heal is her gem. Any decent stab damage to her body kills the light body.
Well that's what I meant in this case, although the way I said it didn't make it so explicit

J. Jonah Jameson FRA.
count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back