• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer tries to solo your verse 3

The pen or the sword said:
I don't know if alex would do what cheif does round 2, seems more likely he works his way up the unsc power structure, evolves cheif and sits back in a cushy office chair...I don't see why he would bother taking cheifs place when he could simply sit back and watch :p
You mean an Evolved/Infected Master Chief?

No I mean mercer consumes his way up the unsc chain of command, evolves cheif as he does a lot of important missions and alex never bothering to put himself in danger.

No I mean mercer consumes his way up the unsc chain of command, evolves cheif as he does a lot of important missions and alex never bothering to put himself in danger.
Don't disagree at all. Shapeshifting powers too OP.

Lance

Do we have feats of the powers of his "Black holes" Sorry its just fiction varies wildly with how black holes function... So Im always curios what they've been shown doing/range they effect... Saying that it could probably work. So in that verse what stops alex stealth consumption/evolution? I figure ther are a few who alex can't kill correct?

Yeah but the behemoth cant do anything to alex either, and he could probably drive it off by creating something like elizabeth mother form. Saying that killing it is beyond alex.

Pen, see the second part where I just said that we never see what his blackholes do so I am not gonna put much stoke on him xD.

Anyway, a lot of people in Katekyo Hitman Reborn can actually deal with him. Mainly because of Sky Flames having Harmonization that would turn Alex into Stone, and Night flames being able to BFR him. Someone like Mukuro as well would be able to just possess his body, and Alex can't kill him.

Yeah but the behemoth cant do anything to alex either, and he could probably drive it off by creating something like elizabeth mother form. Saying that killing it is beyond alex.
Provided that Mercer didn't encounter any Uber-haxed characters, he could become an Endbringer of his own (or be labeled as an Endbringer) in Worm. :p

Yeah sorry! bit tired an missed that lol...Black holes in fiction are such an inconsistant thing.

What I figured though it sounds like alex stealthing could get him around some of them, sounds like he hits a hard stop before long.

Yeah sorry! bit tired an missed that lol...Black holes in fiction are such an inconsistant thing.
What I figured though it sounds like alex stealthing could get him around some of them, sounds like he hits a hard stop before long.
The funniest thing is, if Byakuya wasn't defeated in the past, Alex would have been screwed no matter what.

Byakuya's power allowed him to share information with all of himself across all possible timelines. The moment one Byakuyan found out about him, he could pull on all the knowledge of all his other selfs. Imagine infinite people researching how to deal with Blacklight in a world with magical flame thingies.

A time travel plot to get people Byakuya thought nothing off involved into defeating him, since this was 10 years into the future of the main character. By that time he had mere days and was sure of his victory since he already knew the Future MC and such, and had more or less grounded them into dust along with everyone else in every other world.

@water

The first three all lack means to kill mercer so he crushes them easily and the final one may be able to win via pulling mercer into its pocket reality, saying that it doesn't resist absorbtion or infection so alex clears that one as well...

I would recommend you do. Is a pretty underappreciated shounen, and oddly way more grounded than most that get 300 chapters long.

If only there was an anime of the last 2 arcs...

@death he left the lizard off the list for a reason lol :p

@Water yeah alex crushes everyone on that list from what I could tell. 106 stands a chance but if he needs to touch mercer to drag him into the pocket reality then alex stomps, outside that the thing doesn't resist infection/absorbtion so alex stands a solid chance of taking regardless.

Back