• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer tries to solo your verse 3

The Coolest Water Bottle said:
All I know is that you need the Gauntlet to use more than 2 gems at once.
I guess that makes sense. Every other infinity stone users only has one of the stones at a time after all.

Sorta an anti master cheif really, he doesn't care about humanity, the forrunners, the flood, really anyone, he just wants to absorb dna and he feels connencted to a half mad ai he found.... I feel theres some fun stories to be had there...

Well yeah of course...Though Im left wondering aren't the precursors and forerunners mostly gone? I know there was some crazy war with the flood or something, i havent touched halo since reach and I was never in touch with the lore overall....

I was more thinking master cheif era....Considering thats the one time period I remeber from halo. Its weird to me to read about the forunners and precursors cause I don't rember anything that powerful in the original three halo games or reach. Then again I may have forgotten or missed some important lore bits...

The pen or the sword said:
I was more thinking master cheif era....Considering thats the one time period I remeber from halo. Its weird to me to read about the forunners and precursors cause I don't rember anything that powerful in the original three halo games or reach. Then again I may have forgotten or missed some important lore bits...
You should read the Forerunner trilogy, it has of the best books of the Halo franchise though.

Yeah and? Am I wrong in thinking most of the forunners and precursors are gone? Like I said not overly familiar with halo beyond reach and even then wasn't deeply knowledgeable about the lore. Does alex do any better in modern halo?

Yeah and? Am I wrong in thinking most of the forunners and precursors are gone? Like I said not overly familiar with halo beyond reach and even then wasn't deeply knowledgeable about the lore. Does alex do any better in modern halo?
Nope. Second. Yeah, he does much better than in Ancient Halo.

I forgot.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Surprisingly enough, anyone with a Sky flame that isn't an idiot using it after seeing what Mercer can do can stop him. Tsuna in particular by this point in the series if he uses his Vongola Gear is more or less untouchable, while Daemon space more or less BFRs him along with anyone else that has Night flames. Sadly, I don't have anyone else having a chance besides maybe Storm Flame users.

Well, Bluebell could have a chance but that's a big maybe. Mukuro and people like him can only slow him down, unless he uses possession, though Alex can't kill him.

DeathNoodles said:
He wouldn't, because he'll be too busy slumbering to do anything so insignificant. OvO
Even I mumble and bite stuff while I sleep, the great Azathoth likely pwans noobs in video games while doing 360s for all we know.

Nah we'll get back to real questions, but every now and then we gotta shitpost :p
So on a serious note modern halo how far does alex get round 2?
His far dangerous enemy in Modern Halo is the Flood, but if he has to do all the things that Master Chief did, he cleans easily.

I don't know if alex would do what cheif does round 2, seems more likely he works his way up the unsc power structure, evolves cheif and sits back in a cushy office chair...I don't see why he would bother taking cheifs place when he could simply sit back and watch :p

Back