• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer tries to solo your verse 3

What is Alex going to do to them? I haven't watched Bleach before but to my understanding aren't they like souls or something? I don't think he can eat them.

I mean, there are people with NPI that are normal humans that he COULD catch if he found them.

Yhwach means he's done no matter how hard he tries anyway but is interesting.

He doesn't have to deal with moving from planet to planet, or a ton of technologically advanced species that could erase him using the right weapon, or psykers that could just make the planet he's on go capoot and let him freeze in space.

He'd also get a lot more powerful physically since there's a ton of physically strong people around and people to assimilate. But mage shenanigans could likely be his undoing, or Nagash noticing he's around and deciding to use him, or Skaven trying one of their worse weapons on him.

The Coolest Water Bottle said:
So. Low tier Destiny characters > Alex?
Random fodder enemies often will carry void manip guns, so yeah

I'm gonna see about making a file for a basic enemy type at some point

Wokistan said:
Random fodder enemies often will carry void manip guns, so yeah

I'm gonna see about making a file for a basic enemy type at some point
Ok. Can you tell me how far would Alex get into WH40k? You are one of the experts of Warhammer.

Steins;Gate: Bad end.

MS Paint Adventures: Levels up a bit before being visited by Jack.

Nasuverse: Some dude throws a random conceptual weapon out of their ass at him and he dies.

Marvel Comics: He becomes a Spider-Man villain.

DC Comics: Becomes a Vertigo protagonist.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Now this is interesting. He gets through Parts 1-4 with ease, though he has a chance of dying in Part 4 thanks to Kira and Rohan. Part 5 has GER. He can probably solo 6 with extreme difficulty. Gets destroyed in 7. Don't know about 8.

Yakuza: Damedame moment

Sonic the Hedgehog (The Universe): Local disease gets beaten up by furry gang

His presence in MSPA would probably just doom tge timeline anyways, so its not like Jack needs to visit. Although, I do what what'd happen if he managed to go God-tier.

More that the Taken in general are ridiculous, but even the non Taken have some neat stuff and everyone has like a million resistances due to the nature of the verse.

Kamen Rider: He would got in pretty far, most of Showa and some of Heisei Rider's get solo'ed.

Kuuga and Agito get solo'ed.

Ryuki: Solo most of them, but depending if Odi decided to use Time Vent or not.

Faiz, Hibiki and Blade lose, there's nothing they can do to stop Alex.

Kabuto: Clock Up user's like Kabuto can outspeed him. Then there's Time stop, and Worms that could travel at lightspeed. But i don't think there is anyway for them to kill him, unless Kabuto go Hyper Mode and time travel.

Den-O: Time travel... That the only way they can kill him.

Decade: Decade stand there... and the universe erase itself, along with Alex.

Double's, OOO's and Wizard's, Fourze got some good hax but i cannot sure if they can kill Alex. I still not done watching all of them.

Gaim: Kouta wave his hand and Alex is done.

Drive: Same goes for the third one. I still not done watching them.

Ghost: Ghost Rider's are Non-Corporeal because they are... well, ghost. Alex either get possessed or get BFR'ed to Hell.

Ex-Aid: They faced worst. Alex get infected by some random virus and got erased. That or Cronos stop time and reset.

Build: Same as Drive. I still not finished watching this.

Zi-O: Alex encounter a group of Lower 2-C

Round 1 and 2:

Red Dead Redemptio: Mercer stomps.

Scream: Mercer godstomps.

Parasite Eve: Mercer hilariously stomps. In a verse where all the possible hax abilities are reliant on the target having Mitochondria as a conduit for their powers, Mercer stomps due to his nature of existence of being a sapient virus alone (conventional viruses lacks mitochondria, and the Blacklight Virus is beyond any conventional virus just from its feats alone). Even without his existence as a sapient virus, he has resistance to Biological Manipulation (which is where a majority of the Parasite Eve's hax comes from), so he stills stomps anyways.

Magical Girl Raising Project: Mercer haxstomps, as I don't recall any of the magical girls being able to resist diseases on the caliber of Blacklight (which can affect both living being and even inanimate objects, at the molecular scale, thus manipulating matter). Though his touch-based Absorption takes out most of them anyways.

Now that you mention soul caliber I thought about it for a while and alex would probably be one of nightmares favorite host, it doesn't have to worry about mercers body giving out on it, it doesn't need to protect him physically all it has to do is focus on is defending mercer from magical threats, and only ones that can completely destory him. I feel there could be a very fun story about the symbiosis between mercer and the sentient blade.

Well they had sixty years and fiction nonsense to let them grasp how the blacklight virus works, we don't get the luxury of a writer saying we came to understand it, nor do we get sixty years, we are Fd

Bruh, with Soul Edge, Mercer's weakness to Magical Shit is basically Null and void. Plus it gives him better Mind Manipulation and allows him to have a pretty broken Soul Hax/BFR.

Marvel: As Alex is about to- Strange thinks, Bye Bye alex

DC: As Alex is about to- Superman blinks, Bye Bye alex

Mario: No

Zelda: Can he even touch Ganon

MCU: Dormammu AP breathes

Smash: Tabuu AP stomps

These verses aren't my favorites but I still really like them so here I go

Lotr: Morgoth speaks

Looney Tunes: Alex Mercer curses in horror as Bugs giggles at his attacks before being stomped cartoon style

TBF marvel wise he gets pretty high into the street tiers and the odds of someone really powerful bothering with him are rather low (Mutants are going to be a rather large meal for him). Dc's speed is a bigger obstacle but he still makes it pretty decently into the street tier.

Mario and zelda are bigger issues for him though as theirs not much of a sliding scale of power for him to find a niche in.

Lotr is interesting overall, he stomps most things below a certain level but then there is a massive spike in power across the board with no real way for him to close the gap.

Looney toons, ah toon force after ee and non corporeal alex greatest weakness!

My Hero Academia: Mercer AP stomps the lower tiers and hax stomps the higher tiers. As of currently, no MHA character can take down Mercer, not even Kai Chisaki's Deconstruction via Matter Manipulation that is apparently so limited that it is basically shown to only deconstruct his targets into splatters of blood. Literally the only one who can take out Mercer permanently is a horned little girl, and even then her time-reversing quirk is so slow that it's basically useless in a combat scenario so it doesn't matter against Mercer (and also the fact that she isn't even a combatant).

Goblin Slayer (Series): The verse overall gets stomped. The non-gods gets AP stomped, and the gods doesn't have any notable hax due to being featless (and having no explicit statements on their hax abilities).

Back