• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer tries to solo your verse 3

Disney: a bunch of non canon verses, so it depends. He destroys most of the verses. But Aladdin and Lilo and stitch in particular beat him if he reaches Genie and Jumba

KFP: Paws of destiny po and jindiao would be hard to kill, If po gets near alex Po just BFR'S him, Po blinds him with the golden lotus clap or paralyzes him, and Po's ressurection would be really hard to put down.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I'm being tempted to a Bugs Bunny vs Alex Mercer match
If you're thinking about the Composited Bugs Bunny, then please don't do it. I can't even begin to finish the WoT that is Bugs Bunny's profile, and I'm not even sure about any of the win conditions for Mercer. Freaking Composite characters...

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
KFP: Paws of destiny po and jindiao would be hard to kill, If po gets near alex Po just BFR'S him, Po blinds him with the golden lotus clap or paralyzes him, and Po's ressurection would be really hard to put down.
I mean po could but what po does in character may screw him, he's liable to trade hands with alex before going for his hax, thus I see po getting infected before he realizes alex is a massive threat. As for the ress, does it allow po to return to life if his body is destroyed?

The pen or the sword said:
As for the ress, does it allow po to return to life if his body is destroyed?
Specifically if the body is completely destroyed, and doing things such as restoring his entire body from just his soul, which is a better question.

Yep. Once you die in KFP for a kung fu master you get sent to the spirit realm (which Po has dimensional portal creation btw). If you die in the spirit realm however, you die forever.

So it really depends on where this fight takes place, Jindiao outhaxes mercer

The pen or the sword said:
Yeah jindiao would definitly beat out alex, possession and petrification should do alex i.
Possession as a victory condition is a fair point against Mercer.

However, Petrification would not remain as a remain as a reliable win condition against Mercer soon enough...

Homestuck: Gauntlet scenario he gets mindhaxed once he hits 9-A. Exploration scenario really kinda depends on where he ends up. Like, he doesn't clear even on his best day. Absolute best he can do is, by some cosmic fluke, reach 2-A, either through going God-Tier or Prototyping. Once he does though, there's nothing in his arsenal that would let him beat anyone of the other 2-As, either through hax or just getting AP'd to death. Realistically, however, this depends on where he starts.

He clears Earth A and B, but as a result can't access the rest of the verse and then gets wiped out when the Doomed Timeline he just created inevitably ceases to be. Earth C just has Ultimate Dirk tell him to piss off with plot hax.

He'd do reasonably well on Alternia, suprisingly, but he's liabel to get mindhaxed by a random clown. He could make a deal with Scratch and live under his thumb for some pretty sweet perks, but he'd ultimately be discarded at some point like the rest of LE's pawns. Same goes for Beforus minus any of Doc Scratch's involvement.

The Dreambubbles, well, everyone's either a ghost or 2-A or both so..... Does Mercer sleep? Not sure he'd even be able to reach the bubbles otherwise.

The Medium is where that rare "2-A Mercer" scenario happens, but 90% of the time a 2-A Denizen or a Time Player just tells him to piss off and stop messing up the game. Even if he does manage to make 2-A, he'd eventually get killed by LE regardless.

Rosario + Vampire: Literally the character listed that has notable durability negating hax is Akua Shuze, and even then it isn't enough to get past Mercer's Regenerationn from what I can recall. Mercer pretty much stomps this setting.

Silent Hill (Verse): He stops at God (Silent Hill) (who is apparently female in this verse) and maybe non-corporeal/intangible beings like Walter Sulliva while stalemating Valtiel, though Mercer can defeat Walter as long as he finds and defeat's Walter's true body, The Conjurer. All the other characters/monsters pretty much gets stomped on by Mercer.

High School Of The Dead: Mercer has faced a much viral worse apocalypse than anything that the HSOTD can dish out, with the infected in his own verse being much more stronger than any zombie in HSOTD, and that's only just mentioning Prototype 1 Mercer. Prototype 2 Mercer just creates his own version of Blacklight zombie apocalypse, with the Blacklight infected definitely overtaking and replacing the HSOTD zombies, and every character in HSOTD is screwed. Mercer godstomps.

Saw this in my feed, might as well try it again

Castlevania: Nope, considering everyone negates regen up to mid godly and are at weakest 4-A Mercer can't beat anyone here.

Killer Instinct: Cinder and Riptor might be able to kill him. Hisako needs NPI to hit and can possibly possess. Gargos passively corrupts etc

Darkest Dungeon: Can clear till he incons with Ancestor so I guess he stops there? Worst case he gets trapped across space and time by the farmstead

Guilty Gear: Sol with passive info manip gg

On a side note anyone ever think of Alex vs Ainz? Wonder how that would go

Stillwinston said:
On a side note anyone ever think of Alex vs Ainz? Wonder how that would go
We already did. The conclusion is that one of Ainz's abilities would allow him to sense Mercer's undead nature (Type 7 Immortality), thus Ainz wouldn't start with his usual death hax, which would then lead to Ainz range stomping (most likely by teleporting out of Mercer's range and then sniping him at a distance) with a few of his hax abilities as his win conditions. The fact that the definition of Stomp Threads has been revised also doesn't help make a fight between them seem non-stomplike.

Dang, well if Ainz can stomp Alex I don't fancy Ancestor's chances tho I'm told Type 8 would help Eldritch boy.

World of Darkness: Mercer should be able to clear up to the mid tiers, Kindred Elders of certain clans such as Tremere and Tizimice will be likely where he stops.

BlazBlue:

Alex would probably end up randomly wandering around then heard about some Grim Reaper and see what the hell is going on since he felt confused on why the world is so screwed up, him not knowing that the Dark War happened and 80% of the world is gone. Though he would get yeeted by Hakumen if he comes across the guy first since the Power of Order would sense Alex Mercer and Hakumen exists to destroy evil. Not letting the guy get the talk in Hakumen pretty much stomps Alex and Alex would get annoyed and assumed he can consume Hakumen but failed because Hakumen is not organic and can cut reality thus ending Alex's existence. If this Alex was after Prototype 1 then he would probably end up consuming various people and helping Ragna along with the way and might end up being a huge pain in the ass for Terumi, Relius and Izanami but in the end Ragna and Alex teaming up would be an awesome endgame battle against Susano'o. Though if this was Alex in Prototype 2 then Alex starts wrecking shit up with his virus until Kokonoe and Relius teams up though reluncitly and devised a cure, then has Hakumen and Ragna corner Alex and murderstomp the poor guy, to death.

In fact Alex would get deleted anyway by The Master Unit if she finds out about Alex and in fact Alex has NO WAY of getting anywhere near the realm that The Master Unit is in and in fact Alex has no counters to universe erasure, time changes, or going into a reality warping dimension and many more stuff. Plus Terumi is a ghost so Alex can't touch ghosts, and most of the characters are immune to infection thanks to them being able to handle Arakune, such as Noel getting eaten and surviving Seither surrounding her. In fact if Alex tries to consume Arakune, the Seither itself would warp and mutate Alex Mercer into another Arakune and Alex lost his mind and then is a mindless monster to get yeeted by other high tier characters.

So these characters would find and yeet Alex with ease: Ragna the Bloodedge, Noel/Mu-12, Jin Kisaragi, Hakumen, Amane, Rachel Alucard, Naoto Kurogane, Es, Makoto, Terumi, Relius, Master Unit, Susano'o (If Terumi sneaks up on Hakumen and regains the Susano'o Unit and becomes Susano'o once more), and Tsubaki.

Shin Megami Tensei:

Alex would probably end up randomly appearing in some hellhole (depending on what version of Tokyo in the Shin Megami Tensei games) and having to deal with demons, angels and other crazy shit. Alex would probably end up consuming various people trying to survive at first then began trying to help any of the Shin Megami Tensei protags though he would probably choose the neutral path and say screw the law and chaos he is doing he is own thing and the protag (depending) would probably chose as well. Though if it was Shin Megami IV: Apocalypse then he and Nanaki would destroy God and everything due to their nihilism. If this was the evil Alex in P2 then he starts wrecking shit up with his virus until he comes across demons, angels and Gods that would get pissed off by Alex's personality and Alex ends up deader than dead. So either way Alex is screwed beyond repair if he goes any path.

Devil May Cry:

Alex would live his life normally and not want to get involved until demons pop up and would have to deal with it though might get into a fight with Dante or Nero and end up getting killed by mistake by the demon hunters. If it was in DMC 1, and 3 then Dante would have a massive help since Alex would be consuming demons while Dante gets Demon Arms and kicking ass. If DMC 4 then I feel like Alex would help Nero but also mock him though if he fights Nero then Alex would get stomped pretty badly. Also if this was DMC 2 then Alex would probably be some help though Dante would speed though the place like in canon and if Alex tries to kill Dante then again Alex gets yeeted into oblivion. Finally if DMC 5 I would feel like Alex would be sick of the shit and help though would not probably allow V to rebond with Urziel thus ending Vergil's return, leaving Nero never knowing who his father is. If evil Alex appears and starts wrecking shit up where this causes Dante to go full power mode to stop Alex realising how much of a threat he can be and stomps Alex.

Last edited:
You did good up until you said "He can't consume Hakuman because he isn't organic". He can consume Non-Organic Material. Hell, he does it all the ******* time when he consumes Military Units and can perfectly recreate their Radios, Gear and Lights with his Biomass. They even function as they originally did.

Ah good point on that XSOULSOFCINDERX, but then again Susano'o Unit is kinda beyond Alex's absorption skills and plus Hakumen has that "Power of Order" which freaking rejects the concept of death (Jin his other self survives the Immortal Breaker) and Hakumen been into the Boundary and fought Arakune (Who is like Alex Mercer but on steroids)

Fire Emblem: He doesn't seem to have NPI, so he incons against literally any fodder ghost. As for who can beat him, he gets death haxed or killed by Hel and now Hel has a new puppet.

Minecraft: Passive voidhax ggnore.

Terraria: The corruption/crimson are basically what alex mercer is honestly, just on a greater scale, so is the blood moon. Fodder Gigazappers can atomize him.

The Legend of Zelda: Zelda can probably seal.

Super Smash Bros: Galeem does their thing, and he can turn viruses into spirits so yea.

Team Fortress: Scout dies, and God blows up the planet.

Henry Stickmin: Henry punches him with reference, and Alex is now human again.

I'm gonna need to see feats that show the Corruption can out assimilate Mercer, given he assimilates things on the atomic level and regularly beats out other assimilators.

Also, Alex was never human. He's a virus that took over the real Alex Mercer's identity when it assimilated him. That's also assuming Henry picks the right thing and doesn't get assimilated right off the bat.

Don't know about assimilating on an atomic level, but in terms of corruption/disease, their potency is in the countless planets range, since many planets + all their inhabitants were all consumed by the corruption/crimson in the terraria universe. The Blood Moon has even greater potency than this, since it can corrupt bunnies, which under normal circumstances completely resist the effects of the corruption/crimson.

Oh, I didn't know that. In that case, they incon with Henry, since anytime Henry gets a bad outcome, he goes back to the point before said bad outcome happened. If Henry can't beat Alex Mercer, then Right Hand Man can just erase him from existence, or the CCC can voidhax him.

I mean... I'm not sure it we can really scale corruption potency like that but... I'm not expert on how we treat corruption. Much less how it would interact with Mercer's assimilation.

InFAMOUS: Its has been known that Alex loses to Cole, but Alex would cause a lot of shit ton of damage to the world where Cole is forced to destroy Alex, though if Alex and Cole doesn't have their fight Alex would face The Beast and Alex would get ripped apart.

Back