• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer tries to solo your verse 3

Alex goes at high velocity towards Thanos andslices his head.

Alex was so fast that Thanos didn't even realized about it and then says.

Thanos: You should have gone for the head.

Alex says while laughing.

Alex: Heheheh, But I did.

Thanos: Nani? His head falls into tiny pieces.

I meant as like a joke could he keep the gauntlet for the rest of the thread. Even better just make a fun & games thread for that specifically.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
I meant as like a joke could he keep the gauntlet for the rest of the thread. Even better just make a fun & games thread that specifically.
That would be too OP and breaks the spirit of the thread.

I agree with making a separate thread though.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
I meant as like a joke could he keep the gauntlet for the rest of the thread. Even better just make a fun & games thread for that specifically.
That sounds like a future seperate Mercer solos your verse thread. :p

Follow these steps.

1)Click on it.

FIND) After that, you'll see a searchbar, when you write something on it, you'll find an image with a specific name. select the image you want.

UPLOAD) Above there's something saying Upload, if you click on select archive, you'll have to find an image of yours an select it.

The pen or the sword said:
Would alex even need the gauntlet? Couldn't he just use his biomass to wrap around the stones and use there power without the gauntlet?
Maybe. But the Gauntlet makes him look cooler. :p

The pen or the sword said:
Would alex even need the gauntlet? Couldn't he just use his biomass to wrap around the stones and use there power without the gauntlet?
All I know is that you need the Gauntlet to use more than 2 gems at once.

Back