• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer tries to solo your verse 3

Continued from here Alex is at peak and is allowed Force Multipliers.

Speed Equalized.

Round 1: Gauntlet Scenario

Round 2: Alex is randomly dropped into your verse and allowed to explore at his leisure

Alex Mercer Prototype

Im not sure it can do anything, alex is already infected, and while consumption does work it would just be alex consuming himself... edit as lance said thunder likly wouldn't consider infection/absorbtion death.

How far does Alex get in Minecraft? I'm asking because I'm salty about an argument I had with my brother earlier.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
@Death

I would wanna see the janitor bit in specific, because the Evolved instance is for sure not instantaneous.
Link

Scroll down until you see the Janitor bit. In just one page after Mercer touches, you see that Janitor get broken down into biomass near instantaneously, and the next page Mercer is literally the Janitor himself now.

@Emperor. If you're curious about what the argument was, he said Minecraft has a better story than Prototype. Base, vanilla Minecraft, not Minecraft Story Mode.

That's a better show, thanks Death.

Still, Thunder is so dangerous in matches because we assume the characters are at enough distance and aware of each other unless specific abilities.

What is sans going to do against a guy with no soul and durability far exceeding his attack potency? Especially with his shitty stamina.

Level 9999 Omega/Photoshop Alex Mercer because he'll probably take the human souls after learning what they can do. If he can't then yeah, level 20 Alex.

The pen or the sword said:
What can thunder even do though? Nothing thunder does to himself will kill mercer
Nothing. Anything Thunder would do would make his death in vain as Mercer would just regenerate from whatever is inflicted on him.

Damn man!. Alex Muncher is a b to take down. Even the new verse I'm currently adding to the wiki could lose to him and they got High 4-C's.

Anyway, the verse I'm referring to is Chaos Legion. He can beat the verse through sheer speed and bio hax but he'll run into a problem against the all metal beings but if he absorbs the God Tier (Bad guy) first, the countless metal beings will follow him. Since Speed is Equalized they would likely win thanks to the Reality Warping bad guy god tier. He beats the main character Sieg Wahrheit though.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
How far does Alex get in Minecraft? I'm asking because I'm salty about an argument I had with my brother earlier.
Anyone gonna address this.

I know full well he doesn't clear, but what would happen if he suddenly woke up in a Minecraft universe.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
It is pretty funny. @Death. So, when did you start liking prototype?
It started when I've played some parts of Prototype 1 and 2. Reading some well-written fan stories about Prototype also cements my interest in them.

Along with the fact that the potential of the Blacklight Virus was never fully explored (which evokes a lot of my interest in regards to its capabilities), and probably never would since there will never be a Prototype 3 (damn you Activision!).

Yeah, Prototype was and still is one of my favorite games when I was growing up. I think it was actually my one of my first 20 games on the Xbox 360.

I was only like 9 or 10 when I first played it. The final boss killed me twice and i couldn't understand 3/4 of the stuff actually going on in the story. But i still loved that game for the sheer awesomeness of Alex Mercer and his Abilities.

Back