• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer tries to solo your verse 3

round 1 he has no chance against the level of hax, round two with his stealth probably does all right. Saying that Ive likly missed something that insta gibs his stealth.

edit if I havent then alex creates evolved espers to make up for his lack of hax...

I think he would do pretty well, with knowledge and prep time, he should know how to deal with certain enemies, he stomps most low tiers and some mid tier though, but there are characters he can't do anything about no matter how many prep time or knowledge he haves. Such as Accelerator, God's Right Seat, Magic Gods, some level 5 espers etc.

So he would just avoid them.

The pen or the sword said:
What I figured overall, there are simply some levels of hax alex cant deal with regardless of time/stealth.
Yep, for example. Accelerator vector shield is impassable by Alex, I doubt he can even infect him.

There's also Fiamma Holy Right, that automatically acts whenever there's a menace without Fiamma even having to be aware of it, so Alex will not be able to ever touch him even if he go on stealth mode.

Castlevania: Leon slaps. Mercer can't regen cause Leon negates up to mid godly.

Bobobobo: Alex dies from practically any stuff Bobobo does.

Infamous: I will not touch this for my own personal health and sanity.

Jojo: GERdabs.png

Darkest Dungeon: The Farmstead is where he stops

World of Darkness: The Tzimice clan capture him for study, that or offer him an internship.

I don't think it'd go well for the vampire that tried that on mercer...You don't blacklight in any part of you unless alex intentionally put it there. Of course older vampires have hax to deal with mercer so theres that but your basic vampire does not want to be in contact with blacklight.

Beyond that magic and "Science" (No blacklight you break physics and biology you don't get science without a qoutation marks...) Working together to form horrifying monsters....Theres a lot of storytelling potential there..

He doesn't have the knowledge of ford unfortunatly, let him eat ford, give him access to the multiverse and he's got a decent shot. Saying that throw him into gravity falls, he steals the rift, stores it underground with a mountain of biomass and were set.

The Coolest Water Bottle said:
Can Alex Mercer defeat Bill Cipher with one year of prep? He is pretty smart after all.
Isn't Bill Cipher a dream demon (who looks like a living Illuminati triangle) who then became powerful enough to break the boundary between dream and reality (allowing him to warp reality in the real world) as of Weirdmageddon?

I don't think Mercer can come close to defeating him that easily unless he has the Stans backing him up.

Yeah, I figured out if he doesn't have the knowledge of Ford, his prep time will be useless.

Alright, let's say he has all the knowledge of Ford and his gadgets.

Ford had a gun to kill bill, he missed but alex has that gun (Assuming thats considered fords gadget), more expereince with fire arms and he doesn't care who lives or dies so he shoots bill and wins..

Well yea but he stated alex has all fords knowledge and gadgets, under those conditions bill looses...Saying that at that point it could be literally any evil guy with decent aim.

If they have a basis in genetics/physiology/biology yes if there not usually no. (I say usually cause there are certain hax out there that are just a result of knowledge and that he could theortically steal) Saying that he can create evolved that would likly retain there original hax.

Basically, he can't copy powers that don't have to do with the body, such as All Fiction, Imagine Breaker, Holy Right. I am right?
Well, if there are powers that are based on knowledge by origin, he could theoretically take them like Pen has said.

But for the most part, yes.

Do you guys think Alex Mercer can beat low tier Reality Wapers with Prep time and knowledge?
They would have to be really low tier Reality Warpers. As in, so low tier that their Reality Warping hasn't shown to be combat applicable in terms of affecting their targets offensively (e.g. Transmuting targets into something else, erasing targets from existence, altering the very probabilities of victory, re-arranging events so that they would win against their targets, etc.).

He could probably take thanos without the full infinity gauntlet especially given thanos personality and mainly reactive use of the stones rather then proactive.. Carol doesn't resist disease manip and nothing she has can bypass mid high regen and to bfr mercer she actually needs to grab him and chuck him into space which results in her death. She actually doesn't have a win con against mercer especially in character...

Dormammu should be beyond mercer, dr strange should also be able to win but that mostly gets decided by his in character actions against mercer. the fact he usually doesn't use the stones precognitive capabilities may screw him. Plus he doesn't seem liable to start off with bfr and transmutation....

Back