• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer tries to solo your verse 3

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
I was only like 9 or 10 when I first played it. The final boss killed me twice and i couldn't understand 3/4 of the stuff actually going on in the story. But i still loved that game for the sheer awesomeness of Alex Mercer and his Abilities.
Nice to know. :p

At least Prototype 1 and 2 has gotten revamps since then, to keep up with the later versions of game consoles and all.

Puella Magi Verse

Round 1: Goes very differently depending on who he starts the gauntlet with. Against a witch he'll just get reality warped. Against a magical girl he'll do well, though if he doesn't immediately go for gas and is unlucky he gets annihilated by Melissa's matter destruction, and if he gets their resistances that means he can fight witches. I don't know what would happen with Lapi given her resurrection, so he maybe stops there?

Round 2: Depends entirely on when he is dropped into, but he probably wanders into a witch and dies.

All witches have reality warping they can use to kill people, i also just remembered they're all invisible and even if he could see them he can't reach them if he's outside their barrier

Dragon Maid: In a gauntlet scenario he doesn't even get past Kanna due to range and AP. If he was dropped in and allowed to prepare he might be able to absorb Kanna but sooner than later Tohru catches wind of his presence and annihilates him with AP or just BFRs him to the dragon world.

Axe Cop: In both scenarios Axey's sunglasses show him that Alex is a bad guy and he consequently throws his hax. In the ludicrously unlikely scenario that Axey fails, Uni-Man BFRs him to another galaxy or turns him into bread.

dmc: the average levels crush it in ap since the lowest is low 7-b. In both rounds.

chespirito: round 1 and 2: he would crush all the characters in ap but the plot hax of the chapulin stops him.

halo: it stops at the didact and the upper levels in the two round.

evil death: step on the verse in all its only salvation is a bfr.

Friday 13: step on the verse.

Freddy Krugger: I don't know a vs between Freddy vs Alex but I think it stops at the demons of the dream.

marvel umc: medium levels part.

marvel: I don't know, carnage might be your limit?

Ben 10: medium levels.

I have more verse but I don't know.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
@Oliver. Pure AP is not going to beat Alex unless it busts the universe along with him.
yes if it wasn't because the middle levels in dmc have bfr, spatial manipulation, pocket reality, ect. in ben 10 there are medium levels capable of controlling time, doing bfr, ect. in halo the didact can convert mercer into data. in marvel mcu the middle levels are composed of beings with bfr, control of matter, ect like wong and Ancient One.

I was referring to the fact that Mercer could not harm him initially, and on the other hand, it would be very different to see that Mercer regenerates himself from all his basic attacks, so the most convenient thing is to use his other hax.

Just throwing it out there the only valid way Ive seen the characters from dragon maids can win is via bfr, outside that none of there abilities can kill alex.

Well then it's a good thing it's quite in character for her to do so. Besides, all she needs to do is stay in the air and he can't hope to reach her.

Yeah and his tentacle arm can reach helicopters, heck thats round one, round two alex taps her on the shoulder in the street and she never gets to fight....

Back