• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Albino edgelord vs some naked lady from Siberia

Accelerator could definitely reflect Siberian, but I just think he'd need some time to figure out how exactly to do so, because of how her powers function. And it would be difficult for him to stay away from Siberian, as she can jump huge distances easily and can ignore gravity at will.

If anything, Manton will have higher brain activity thanks to his Passenger, maybe.

Well if he activates the Clonoth immediatley, then he'll have 10x more calc power to work with (maybe more) so he'd figure it out pretty damn quickly. If what you say is true then Accel will figure out her process extremely quickly into the fight since he usually leads with Clonoth nowadays in base form to boost calc power.

Qliphah is a demon of madness that excels at reading emotions and disrupting them so that would lead her right to him then. In that case, I'm voting for Accel for playing it safe enough to have Qliphah analyze a coutner measure and then lock on to Manton. From there the process is just waiting for him to starve if he heads there and she protects the van, or immediately remote vectoring his location before he realizes Accel is aware of his coordinates.

Accelerator's page does a great job of describing stuff like that.

With stuff like that in mind, I'd stray a bit closer to Inconclusive, then, because we end up having to ask whether or not Accelerator will figure it out first, or if Siberian will bypass his shield and kill him before he can.

Accelerator's page needs so many damn revisions still it's not even funny. If I knew how I'd do it all in one sitting, but you gotta jump through hoops for this kinds of stuff sadly.

Incon is fine as well, because it can go both ways. I have a lean to Accel now but there are really too many unknown variables from if he can avoid her long enough (I'd give it 3 minutes at most, since the moment he notices his vectors have no effect or any other forces he'll retreat.)

If it helps, Accelerator has vector analysis so he'd also be able to read the properties of her body just from the atmosphere and immediately become cautious. He's able to analyze abilities and powers just from coming into contact with them or feeling them in the atmosphere, but this ability might be a bit too complex for an immediate analyze. Qliphah from there would fill in the gaps and from there a counter measure will be born. Because of this, I still believe Accel can take this, but an incon seems to be the wisest choice in the end.

Updated

Wokistan said:
A vector is just a quantity with magnitude and direction. Those are definitely things that exist. Forces would be included in this. She ignores those.
A vector isn't actually a Quanity, it's used to represent a Quanity with Magnitude and direction but it's actually not a quanity itself. We use this method through something called a Euclidean vector otherwise known as a Spaital vector. This is just one example of a vector.

In some cases vectors are actually used to provide a ordered list of numbers and don't actually have anything to do with Magnitide and direction, these are known are known as Coordinate vectors.

But overall a vector is actually an element of vector Space, a mathematical Object or Abstract concept.

Question on the OP though. It says no Tier 1 stuff for Accel, does that mean no reflection?

That's the only tier one stuff he has via the fact his reflection doesn't really have a limit but it's set at Tier 1 to aviod NLF.

Hey Accelerate420, Qliphah's profile page doesn't state that she can "sense foreign energies". Nor does it include her ability to "telepathically connect to targets" from long distances. You might wanna add that into the Toaru CRT you just made recently.

DestinyDude0 said:
Hey Accelerate420, Qliphah's profile page doesn't state that she can "sense foreign energies". Nor does it include her ability to "telepathically connect to targets" from long distances. You might wanna add that into the Toaru CRT you just made recently.
Magicians can usually sense mana and what not, with Qliphah being a being with extremely higher magical knowledge than most magicians followed by knowledge shared with Accel, she should be able to work as a Radar itself. She connected both Accel and Coronzon telepathically together but I'll add it for sure.

Yea I know mana-sensing is one of the universal skills magicians share along with anti/flight and mind resist. I just wanted for it to be clarified directly on the profile so we don't have to keep repeating it every debate.

Oh. I think it should be noted that Qliphah /specitically/ sensed Coronzon's Thoughts. So I guess that'd fall under Thought sensing. Meaning that if Manton did have higher brain activity she'd pick up on it as we suspected. But still an incon for sure.

Just to note, redirection doesn't physically add a power or force to the equation to change a vector. The ability is based on calculations of the forces that would cause that movement and from that the directional values merely change via personal reality.

That being said Incon due to the immortality/physiology thing.

1 more

grace

Back