• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akira Kurusu (Persona 5) vs Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)

Morning star definitly can br dodged by people below immesurable/omnipresent

Considering Akiras billions-trillions times light speed if someone where say quadrillions or quitnillions they cojld easily dodge if

Morning Star is undodgeable within Persona. It is likely that it is comparable to Mainline Lucy who can hit immesurable and above.

Why is Almighty even an argument? Its not the same as SMT, in fact the only thing that both attacks has in common is the durability negs and even then, i am sure as hell that we cant scale Persona almighty from SMT almighty. I mean, personas arent treated the same as demons, why should a random attack...? As for the round itself its probably incon, but leaning towards Reimu. Fantasy seal + Elixir makes it nigh-impossible for Joker to put her down for good, at the same time Reimu just need to spam and outdamage him to win. It will be a long battle, considering that Reimu has no reliable kill moves, but the most simple one works.

So i vote Reimu

Still, it is undodgable. There is no evidence that it is not comparable to SMT Almighty considering they treated the same way in the games. Bypass dura, go to place for superbosses, etc. etc. And how does she seal btw?

Reimu woudnt need to doge the attack tho, due to precog into fantasy seal. Personand SMT arent the same or we would have 2-A Persona protagonist lol. And i never talked about sealing, i am talkin about good ol punching him till he dies.

And you cant crossscale chars like that man. What mainline Lucy does, has no impact on what persona Lucy can,

No, it just bypass defences not AP. And Almighty is a SMT Almighty. Period. They act exactly the same way, everything about them. Played SMT 4 and P5 and they act identical. And how her Fantasy Seal work? Is it "Fantasy Seal" or what?

So, it seals everything fantasy? I don't know if it works since Metaverse can be researched and tested through science, like making drugs about it.

Would be a neat kill option for reimu tho... The in-verse most broken defensive hax is worthless if you cant end fights... poor reimu, csn onöy outlast her opponents...

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Almighty is a SMT Almighty. Period. They act exactly the same way, everything about them. Played SMT 4 and P5 and they act identical?
It's because persona Lucy isn't real Lucy They act identical but that doesn't mean they are of the same power heck even persona's in the game call out them not being the real deal

Or if your talking about almighty than that's accepted as magical Barrior bypassing no longer dura negation

Forget about that. My bad. Still, Morning Star is undodgable and easily one shot and halves the HP of velvet siblings, which is ridiculously strong. If Ren himself is hit by the attack, he will definitely one shotted.

Back