• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seal GG I guess? I've played enough Sonic games to know he ***** around in-character and rarely uses all that hax even against people or entities he knows are a threat.

Seal GG I guess? I've played enough Sonic games to know he ***** around in-character and rarely uses all that hax even against people or entities he knows are a threat.
Does Reimu open with sealing?
Also that is base Sonic that ***** around. When he goes Super he is most definitely serious.

He may be focused but he still tries to win by smacking himself into enemies. I mean, seriously, point out any time Sonic leads with hax and I'll point out five times as many he led with ramming into the enemy lmao

Also, Super Sonic is always serious because he only enters it when the situation is dire. Nothing says he wouldn't **** around in a more casual situation.

Wait, how does her Sealing work?
  • Divine Spirit "Fantasy Seal": One of Reimu's most powerful spell cards, and perhaps her signature technique, forcibly sealing her target with homing bullets of light that ignore the laws of physics. According to Marisa, she can exterminate any youkai in Gensokyo with this, and it is much more powerful when used against youkai than humans.

What’s casual about fighting some random lady to the death?
Every fight Sonic is in is to the death for him, obviously he usually doesn't kill but anyone who's up against him will try to, don't see how this is any different.

Anyway even if he was serious about it, Serious Super Sonic tries to fight via physicals at first, and since he can't dodge Reimu's godly danmaku, they'll both realize Sonic can't really be hurt by it, so Reimu will be quick to resort to sealing while Sonic will underestimate her to a degree.

Hmmm nah, honestly nothing you said proves the notion Sonic consistently dicks around in his Super form.

Although from what I see Reimu is ridiculously skilled in evading attacks and can become borderline untouchable, so Sealing gg when she realizes she can’t hurt Sonic I suppose.

You gotta prove he doesn't. Every situation he goes Super in is way more serious than this one, which is more comparable to Sonic just getting jumped by the villain of the week.

But yeah voting reimu, Touhou dodge skills are kinda nuts

You gotta prove he doesn't. Every situation he goes Super in is way more serious than this one, which is more comparable to Sonic just getting jumped by the villain of the week.
You gotta prove he does. Show me Super Sonic consistently fooling around.

Again, I can't, but that's because theI situations where Super Sonic appears have a lot more gravity to them than a random encounter such as this battle. They all are in a way more serious context than this.

Your assumption that “Super Sonic would fool around if the situation isn’t a world-ending deity” isn’t consistently supported by the series itself. Even against “the villain of the week” (Eggman) Sonic repeatedly shows to simply focus on beating the enemy (i.e. the final bosses of Sonic 3, Sonic the Fighters, Pocket Adventure, and Advance) rather than mess around.

Wtf is even the logic behind “You have to prove he doesn’t play around!”? Sounds like a reversal of the burden of proof when you haven’t proven he does.

Do Reimu have the Ultramarine Orb Elixir here?
Reimu woulx mostly start with sealing if she think Sonic is Yokai, and looking how Sonic is looking she probably will make the assumption that he iz a Yokai
The bigest question here is, How good us Sonic dodging skills? is it enough to dodge Reimu homing sealing Danmaku? and is it likely for Sonic to think in using time stop to dodge the Danmaku if he see him self unable to dodge it?

Guarantee Sonic isn’t as good at dodging as the Touhou cast. Though when using his Boost he’s surrounded in an energy shield so that may block some of Reimu’s attacks.

By the time Reimu uses FN he'd probably expect the danmaku to do nothing.

Seal, sorry. But I assume she'd try some normal attacks first, idk tho

Super forms have a passive forcefield protecting them, it's that Super Sonic aura you see in the games

Love how people are saying Sonic doesn't use hax even when he has to by using fights were Sonic didn't need to use hax

But that passive forcefield does not resist Sealing.

Yeah, and that would be literally almost all of his fights, which means he's not gonna lead with hax in this one lmao

Well you said "Love how people are saying Sonic doesn't use hax even when he has to" but I didn't do that, so fair's fair, ya know?

Do Reimu have the Ultramarine Orb Elixir here?
Reimu woulx mostly start with sealing if she think Sonic is Yokai, and looking how Sonic is looking she probably will make the assumption that he iz a Yokai
The bigest question here is, How good us Sonic dodging skills? is it enough to dodge Reimu homing sealing Danmaku? and is it likely for Sonic to think in using time stop to dodge the Danmaku if he see him self unable to dodge it?
He can use Deflect to reflect it back at Reimu like he did in Rush Adventure and WII/PS2 Unleashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back