• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame Ga Kill! Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so we have some calcs provided by Crazystarf.

http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blo...nd-tats-dodge-lightning.35567/#comment-232389

http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/****-mine-this-is-the-real-thing-bitches-agk.25142/

http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/esdese-freezes-a-lake-one-more.35559/#comment-232264

These are the calcs that would put top tier characters at City level and MHS reaction speeds.

Also, on a minor note, the postscript of Akame Ga Kill Volume 6 states that the Evil Bird we saw Akame Eating in chapter 2, Tatsumi would need Incursio to take it down alone. Meaning the following characters should get upgraded due to certain reasons:

Akame (took one down and showed no sign of injury)

Leone (naturally she's stronger then Akame and should get scaled to her)

Kurome (fought with Akame)

Zank (fought with Akame)

These are all that I can think of currently. Also anyone that the others besides Akame fought with for a time I think should get upgraded as well.

City level Budou, and if I have this right it's because he accumilated clouds?

also which one is the MHS reactions? if its the akame/esdeath lightning dodge we already have our own version.

LordAizenSama said:
City level Budou, and if I have this right it's because he accumilated clouds?
also which one is the MHS reactions? if its the akame/esdeath lightning dodge we already have our own version.
Tatsumi would be the one to get MHS. And it's the first link.

Alright, I'm no calc member so I can't say anything on that.

However this City level Budou is looking like a outlier to me.

I'm curious now. What do you guys mean by outlier? Sorry if that seems like a stupid question.

Drellix said:
I'm curious now. What do you guys mean by outlier? Sorry if that seems like a stupid question.
It means it does not make sense in the context of the series and disagrees with other feats.

In that case, I don't see it as an outlier, as we have never truly seen him fight until then.

LordAizenSama said:
Alright, I'm no calc member so I can't say anything on that.
However this City level Budou is looking like a outlier to me.
Agreed, it really does seem bizarre

Budo said himself he was weakened so what he did wasn't even full power. And it can't be an outlier if he's never been shown to fight seriously.

so it's even more of a outlier then.

Look, it's inconsistent af with all other feats in the series, especially when you compare him to esdeath, that's why it's pretty likely a outlier

It's inconsistent with other feats because 1) Esdeath hasn't done anything like the lake freeze since she's gotten stronger so she could easily be City level 2) we just saw shikoutazer take out a small city in the latest chapter. Now if we have to go Town Level for Budo, that would still make sense as the ultimate Teigu is most likely stronger in firepower.

Drellix said:
It's inconsistent with other feats because 1) Esdeath hasn't done anything like the lake freeze since she's gotten stronger so she could easily be City level 2) we just saw shikoutazer take out a small city in the latest chapter. Now if we have to go Town Level for Budo, that would still make sense as the ultimate Teigu is most likely stronger in firepower.
Sorry but we don't assume power and upgrade. We need to see clear feat or statement, and then determine whether it's outlier/hyperbole.

>Esdeath could easily be city level

A baseless assumption.

My thoughts on this is we accept it as a outlier, and I don't think that will be changing.

If Budo was city level he would solo Tatsumi in incursio armour and all the revolutionary army members including Akame

LordAizenSama said:
99.9% sure thats the anime feat and not the manga. as I recall the manga feat is significantly less.
The feat you have currently is for the anime.

Faisal Shourov said:
If Budo was city level he would solo Tatsumi in incursio armour and all the revolutionary army members including Akame
Solid shooter is his trump card. The city level one. It's AP not striking strength.

Alakabamm said in the comments of the Esdeath calc (third one) that it was the anime one that was calced.

Now,someone needs to take a closer took at the Esdeath ice freezing calculation that I posted, and give an answer on whether the entire lake was frozen, or just the parts shown on the panel?

That will change the answer to the calculated value, by a huge amount if I may add.

Edit: "All will freeze before me" Esdeath said this before freezing that lake.

Crazystarf said:
Now,someone needs to take a closer took at the Esdeath ice freezing calculation that I posted, and give an answer on whether the entire lake was frozen, or just the parts shown on the panel?
That will change the answer to the calculated value, by a huge amount if I may add.
For now, let's leave it at just the bridge width. Ill be going through my books again to check and make sure whether it's the whole or bridge.

http://m.*************/manga/akame_ga_kiru/c016/16.html

Nyau states, the river was also frozen solid. Normally I'd ignore this, but it says "also" so that most likely means the entirety of the river.

No....bump it if you want more comments....

As for my opinion:

We can scale Akame/Leone/Kurome/whoever else to first form incursio Tatsumi

Budou being city level is an outlier and no, Esdeath's calc doesn't come close to it.

We don't really have proof the lake entirely froze over. In fact, if it froze over entirely, why is it called a "bridge"? Regardless, I wouldn't support that interpretation.

So you can scale Esdeath's new calc to second form Tatsumi, Budo and maybe final form Susanoo.

As for the lightning thing, ask the other calc members to come and look at it...I'm still undecided myself as to whether that is fair interpretation of lightning clouds.

My bad not the official translation. This is the official English translation which says nothing about a bridge. Just that the river is frozen. Also for the scaling the other characters to Tatsumi first form, is there someone appointed to do that or could anyone do it now? Edit: Sorry for the quality. It's hard to take a picture while holding it open.

IMG 20160510 0937427 rewind kindlephoto-1539772648

Nobody is appointed but I think we already have scaling standards set up so don't do something crazy like scale Esdeath to Leone or something

Also, don't touch the lightning calc yet and link the new Esdeath calc into her profile if you want to implement it

Alakabamm said:
Nobody is appointed but I think we already have scaling standards set up so don't do something crazy like scale Esdeath to Leone or something
But I can upgrade those select few to Large Building, yes?

Also, if Bulat is stronger then First Form Incursio and he is Large Building, does Bulat go to City Block?

Drellix said:
Also, if Bulat is stronger then First Form Incursio and he is Large Building, does Bulat go to City Block?
"At least Large Building level"

And, shouldn't be Akame "Class GJ"? I mean, she is a physical fighter, so, If she is Large Building level, she would be "Class GJ" (aswell, I never saw Akame as a glasscannon)

Since were on upgrades I guess we should give it to Tatsumi as well since in the recent chapter he asked his Teigu for more power & speed to effectively hold Esdeath back

KaenDragneel123 said:
I have to disagree. Esdeath is pretty much a glasscanon, she has her Dura already scale from Tatsumi's AP
And? Tatsumi gets to Small Town. Her durability goes up. Simple as that.

I mean, Esdeath can protect with the same amount of power she can attack with, considering her ice walls and such. Susanoo also had an attack which reflects her attacks back at her.

Can you give me the chapter she freezes the river?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back