• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga kill Massive Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I would love to first include lots of stuff here.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Muhammedmco/Akame_ga_Kill_-_Shikoutazer_causes_an_explosio

This calc was approved of by Ugarik, and I borrowed the pixel scaling of Shikoutazer's country level crater, so EoS Agk characters should be High 7-A.

But wait. This is not the only thing that I have.

If anyone haven't seen more chapters in AgK Zero, then I would love to show you something.

https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-9143/chapter/mrs-chapter-200099307

https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-9143/chapter/mrs-chapter-200099313

As you can see in those 2 chapters, Najenda and an Incursio-clad Bulat kept on stating that it's extremely difficult for them to take down Akame, despite said person not holding a Teigu at that time, and Bulat himself stated that he can't lower his guard around her.

That's Incursio Bulat that I'm talking about, who was stated by Nyau to be comparable to Esdeath in her beginnings, and I can safely say that this Esdeath was the same one that froze this lake at that time that yielded a Low 7-B rating. So this is Agk Zero Esdeath, and we can scale Akame to this, since Najenda was already shown to have lost both her eye and arm, so that means that Esdeath had done the lake freezing feat from a very long time ago before Akame was brought to the Empire as an assassin.

But I'm now hearing people saying: "But that is Bulat in his beginning days, and he actually grew to this level of strength in Agk, not in Agk Zero".

My short answer to this is: "No".

My long answer to this is in this link: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Gensei

Gensei, Bulat's teacher, who fought Bulat with Incursio, and Bulat actually killed him with Incursio.

Another question is heard here: "But Bulat was clearly holding back in his fight against Akame".

My short answer to this is: "Nope".

My long answer to this is: "Bulat has stated several times in the two chapters of AgK Zero that I posted on this thread that he cannot let his guard down around Akame. Not to mention that Bulat without Incursio is already Low 7-B due to being the 'physically strongest member of Night Raid', but he used Incursio to fight with Agk Zero Akame, which in turn makes Akame superior in strength to Bulat without Incursio, and comparable to him when he is using said armor Teigu".

I guess I proved my point here, and there is no room for argument in it. So time for powerscaling.

So, the order of stuff:

1-Agk Zero Akame, Agk Zero Esdeath, Gozuki, Guy, and all of those that fought them and scale to them should be Low 7-B via scaling to Esdeath's lake freezing feat and Akame's fight against Incursio-Bulat.

2-EoS Agk Akame, Evolved Incursio Tatsumi, Winged Incursio Tatsumi, Agk Esdeath and all those who scale to them should be High 7-A via scaling to Base Shikoutazer's Supreme Beam calc that is posted above.

Note: Evolved Tatsumi should be Low 7-B, potentially High 7-A, as when Tatsumi first made the armor evolve, he stomped Budo, and then he only used it once again against Cosmina, and the doctor that was examining Tatsumi told him that he can only use it 4 times before Tyrant would consume him, and Tatsumi only used it twice: In his fight against Cosmina, and then in the final battle against the Empire, so logically speaking, the Teigu just didn't evolve, but it became strong enough to send Base Shikoutazer flying away with a single punch, so Evolved Tatsumi's rating should be Low 7-B, potentially High 7-A, and logically again, Winged Incursio Tatsumi would be At least High 7-A

3-Ennodzuno Akame, ISCIC Esdeath, Dual Teigu Wave, 3rd and 4th Evolution Tatsumi, Tyrant and all those who scale to them should be 6-B via scaling to Purge Mode Shikoutazer's 6-B crater feat.

Note: The reason I'm scaling 3rd and 4th Evolution Tatsumi to Purge Mode Shikoutazer is due to the fact that Shikoutazer did the 6-B crater feat when Tatsumi was still in his Evolved Incursio mode, before being forced to evolve to his 3rd Evolution, where he posed a threat to Shikoutazer to the extent the Emperor Makoto called for Esdeath to assist him in his fight, with 3rd Evolution Tatsumi admitting that he can't take on both Esdeath and Purge Mode Shikoutazer together, requiring the assistance of Akame to handle Esdeath, and 3rd Evolution Tatsumi forced Purge Mode Shikoutazer on the defensive, where 4th Evolution Tatsumi pierced a hole through said giant Teigu upon evolving, effectively one-shot the Teigu, with Tyrant being superior to 4th Evolution Tatsumi, and Dual Teigu Wave should scale to this as a result of knocking Shikoutazer's head back with his kick.

I think I have cleared my opinion here. All that I'm waiting for is approval.

Well, first, you need to remove one of the topic below and add the Akame ga Kill verse topic since unless someone goes to specific character's page and look at their discussion, they're aren't going to find this thread.

Second, you can invite the knowledge members listed in the verse page to this thread directly through their message wall.

Okay first off, Zero Akame being comparable to Bulat this early on is a massive outlier, Akame gets significantly stronger since AGK Zero and she's completely outmatched by Esdeath alongside other Nightraid members

Secondly, I honestly doubt the validity of the statement, AFAIK Nyah has never seen Esdeath going all out, she's casual throughout pretty much the entire series except for either in the arena or at the very end, so comparing Bulat to Esdeath is very weird.

Thirdly, consider "Can't let your guard down" and just what this statement means, does this mean being careful enough not too be caught off guard by her, as opposed to not holding back? Does this mean he can't assume Akame is defeated if he were to win? The questions are endless.

Completely disagree with 1.

Muhammedmco said:
when Tatsumi first made the armor evolve, he stomped Budo, and then he only used it once again against Cosmina, and the doctor that was examining Tatsumi told him that he can only use it 4 times before Tyrant would consume him, and Tatsumi only used it twice: In his fight against Cosmina, and then in the final battle against the Empire
Minor nitpick, he used it three times actually, when he fended Wave off during the Akame vs Kurome fight.

Secondly, the whole scaling for AGKZ versions of the characters doesn't really line up all that well plot wise. There's a reason why that even in the end of the series, Akame needed strenthening drugs just to contend with Esdeath on semi equal grounds.

Can somebody summarise what we need to do here?

Okay. As long as there is an accepted calculation, that is probably fine.

Also, there is point 3 in this thread.

Quoting from the creator of the revision thread:

Ennodzuno Akame, ISCIC Esdeath, Dual Teigu Wave, 3rd and 4th Evolution Tatsumi, Tyrant and all those who scale to them should be 6-B via scaling to Purge Mode Shikoutazer's 6-B crater feat.

Note: The reason I'm scaling 3rd and 4th Evolution Tatsumi to Purge Mode Shikoutazer is due to the fact that Shikoutazer did the 6-B crater feat when Tatsumi was still in his Evolved Incursio mode, before being forced to evolve to his 3rd Evolution, where he posed a threat to Shikoutazer to the extent the Emperor Makoto called for Esdeath to assist him in his fight, with 3rd Evolution Tatsumi admitting that he can't take on both Esdeath and Purge Mode Shikoutazer together, requiring the assistance of Akame to handle Esdeath, and 3rd Evolution Tatsumi forced Purge Mode Shikoutazer on the defensive, where 4th Evolution Tatsumi pierced a hole through said giant Teigu upon evolving, effectively one-shot the Teigu, with Tyrant being superior to 4th Evolution Tatsumi, and Dual Teigu Wave should scale to this as a result of knocking Shikoutazer's head back with his kick.

Anyway, Esdeath, Tats and Shikoutazer are the only one who scale to this

Akame got defeated very easily by Esdeath when the two clashed afterwards and Akame has never been able to match Esdeath without Enoodzuno, Tatsumi saw Esdeath as a threat so her being High 7A I get.

Wave was doing chip damage against the Shikoutazers weakpoint, which is a dubious way of scaling since he doesn't do much afterwards nd never directly survives an attack from it.

I think Esdeath should get a new key as well possibly, she was stocking up power for a couple days but while not as strong as when she used Ice Storm she was still stronger then she was normally.

Anyway, I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

I'm unsure what to call it, but it's Before she uses Ice Storm and after she stated she was stocking up power.

Drellix said:
Could always call it pre Ice Storm and just note at the bottom the timeframe that is.
I suppose that would make sense.

Also, i think that Dual Teigu Wave should be High 7-A for doing chip damage on Purge Mode Shikoutazer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back