• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga kill Massive Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnee One said:
New key for Esdeath, 6C for being considered a threat comparable to the shikoutaser after she amped

Tatsumi becomes 6C.

Akame after cutting Esdeaths ice becomes 6C.

Another CRT may be necessary
Them?

I thought we couldn't calc an attack that's an bombardment. Looking at the missile calc, this is similar to how FT Dragon Cry was rejected cause it was used for bombardment or how Luffy's storm calc was also rejected cause it was a single attack

Did you even look at the calc? It's measuring the size of a single missle and dividing it.

Still an upgrade that needs to be discussed in a CRT.

However, with the change to forum we should probably suspend it, I wanted to do a CRT for AGK as well that was dependent on ISCIC which is still being done.

You still have 10 days to finish the revision, and then you have to take a break for at least 3 weeks, so it is better to just hurry up to get it done, than delaying further.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Still an upgrade that needs to be discussed in a CRT.

However, with the change to forum we should probably suspend it, I wanted to do a CRT for AGK as well that was dependent on ISCIC which is still being done.
That seems more of a downgrade since it's 7B from Shikoutazer

Antvasima said:
You still have 10 days to finish the revision, and then you have to take a break for at least 3 weeks, so it is better to just hurry up to get it done, than delaying further.
It relies on a calc that is still being revamped and revised by calc members. Not sure if it'll be done in time.

Well, you can ask them directly via their message walls if you wish, and tell them that I would appreciate the help, as we are in a hurry.

Let's not rush things, waiting for the Forum move would be best

Then we can CRT at full force with no holdbacks

Well, to me it seems tiresome to wait for at least a month from now, but if you are all patient enough to do so, I suppose that it is fine.

I'm just surprised that some calcs of this feat made it to be 5-B, that's simply ridiculous!! She's after all covering the continents with a blizzard, not the planet!

Thank you. You can ask Therefir to respond to Spino's questions in the blog and then ask Spino to comment there again.

Thank you. I will check.

Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back