• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame Ga Kill! Upgrades!

So Jason and Mitch's opinions aren't equal to a staff member?

That's peculiar, but understandable I guess.

It's an impasse as we have staff who agree and don't agree still.

I'm still writing up a detailed scaling chain in a bit with further scans either way.

This thread isn't staff only, but if there is a split consensus on a CRT its the staff's job to decide on which side to go with.

Comprehensive Scaling Tree

A large tree to give a detailed explanation of the scaling of the characters involved with included scans to support such scaling. Starting from the bottom all the way to the top as we should.

Shikouteizer
Shikouteizer's AP is currently at an accept 6-B rating from it's 6-B calc.

However, the largest point of contention here is Shikouteizer's durability. I am of the opinion that it is also 6-B.

Why Shikouteizer's Durability Is Also 6-B
Shikouteizer was charging it's Supreme Canno which was preemptively intercepted by Wave which caused it to explode upon itself instead of being fired out.

Wave then goes on to say and I quote:

"When I intercepted you using Mastema (the feathers that stopped the blast) I left a few of them around the port of your cannon! Have a taste of its firepower first-hand!"

As Shikouteizer tanked it's own attack imploding upon itself, it stands that its durability should scale to it's own AP.

Qawsedf's words on the matter:

I do think Wave causing the chest cannon to self-detonate scales to the Mechas durability. The offical translation says he stopped it and the Mechas withstanding the self-detonation is just a standard durability feat.

I don't see a reason it should not be a simple scaling feat for durability as well.

Tatsumi (Stage 3, Stage 4, Tyrant Tatsumi)

Stage 3
As shown here, Stage 3 Tatsumi by itself cracked Shikouteizer's armor.

With the help of Wave, Stage 3 Tatsumi makes an even bigger crack in Shikouteizer's armor.

At least 6-B from Shikouteizer.

Stage 4

Tatsumi Smoke
Smoke and Energy Difference

As seen here, Stage 4 Tatsumi overpowers one of Shikouteizer's Supreme Beams and then proceeds to bore a hole all through Shikouteizer's body.
Even if Shikouteizer's durability wasn't scaled to it's AP, Stage 4 still overpowers one of the Supreme Beams as the art shows Stage 4 going through an energy beam and energy flying to the sides of his halberd as he pushes through an energy wall, which could only be an energy beam.

At least 6-B from Shikouteizer.

Tyrant Tatsumi
It's simple as Tyrant Tatsumi is the strongest version of Tatsumi, stronger than Stage 4. However, it also does survive a hit from IS:CIC Esdeath but was still one-shot until Regenerationn kicked in to bring him back which would be the absolute extent of his stats.

He also destroys one of IS:CIC Esdeath's ice tree and stops her ice blender.

At least 6-B from Stage 4/Shikouteizer, likely High 6-B and possibly 6-A from Esdeath.

I will explain Esdeath's tiering now.

Esdeath
Esdeath should flat out be at least High 6-B and possibly 6-A per how her Ice Storm: Commander-in-Chief functions with her Ice Calvary:

Ice Storm: Commander-in-Chief
It's yield is an accepted calced High 6-A at 250 petatons.

Esdeath does not scale to the High 6-A, it required prep to make.

Ice Storm: Commander-in-Chief Relies on Energy
In order to make the storm, Esdeath did require prep as it required the energy stored in her Ice Calvary in order to be made. Esdeath's words:

"I've been crafting the Ice Calvary for days now. Which means, in one go, I've poured back into myself all that power I've been storing elsewhere..."

To form IS:CIC, Esdeath required the stored energy of her Ice Calvary which as shown above are made using her own energy and power.

How Many Ice Calvary Did It Require and How Many Can She Make Casually?
Esdeath explicitly made 10,000 of them.

Casually, Esdeath was able to make 4 with a snap of her finger, and possibly 8 at a time up to 63 in a short unknown time when demonstrating to the Emperor.

Esdeath could casually supply 4/10,000th, 8/10,000th or 63/10,000th of the 250 petaton energy needed to make the storm. She does not scale to the full yield of the storm, only a fraction that she could casually display.

Tatsumi Scaling
Esdeath also one-shot Tyrant Tatsumi.

She also blocks an attack from it with her ice walls.

Esdeath should at least be High 6-B (made 4 and 8 ice calvary casually) and possibly 6-A (made 63 in a short time).

The High 6-A is prep-based and not combat applicable, the High 6-B and possibly 6-A are what is combat applicable as proven.

Here I explain why Esdeath's storm is not Environmental Destruction as it was previously believed. ED can't be used if it can be proven that the energy used for the storm feats can be consolidated elsewhere and Esdeath's storm feat is literally made on the basis of her consolidating energy into her ice soldiers to be used later for the storm.

Akame
Trump Card Akame should scale to IS:CIC as they fought evenly several times.

Akame should at least be High 6-B and possibly 6-A through Esdeath.

Im not trying to be that guy IMade but u pretty much repeated the same thing....I didnt meant to accuse you like, but u have did the same thing in the past so i wanted to point that out.

If other characters cant scale to their storm creation then this shouldnt really be something thats allowed.

The way ive seen it is 2 staff and a headmaster disagreed with the OP while only 1 agreed. We need to get this situated before the forum move which is in....2 days

@Sigurd

Really? ive seen a good amount of people not scaling to their storm calcs. Well thank u for informing me kind sir

Thing with most verses scaling storms to all stats is that there is a universal energy system in the verse that involves all of said stats, like Ki, Magic, Reiatsu, or Chakra

Akame ga Kill doesn't have that, so it's harder to make that argument, I'm still neutral though as I feel this is very subjective

Your comment: If other characters cant scale to their storm creation then this shouldnt really be something thats allowed.

Sigurd's comment: No opinion on the CRT but characters do scale to storms if they have a reason too.

Your reply: Really? ive seen a good amount of people not scaling to their storm calcs. Well thank u for informing me kind sir

My comment literally had links showing characters who scale to storms and reasonings for why Esdeath scales to her's:

My comment: For starters, it's a standard KE storm creation feat.

It is no different than our Bleach and Naruto storm calcs that give an AP rating.

It is just as applicable in AP as their's. In both Naruto and Bleach, the casters provided the energy needed to create their storms and Esdeath does the exact same thing.

If you're going to participate in the thread, the least you could do is click the links and read the comments instead of just coming across as unwilling to discuss the scans and links given for the arguments, supporting or against.

At this point right now its more on getting this done and over with and agin more staff disagreed then agree with what u said. We have 2 days until the forum move So lets give this till tomorrow to see who else comes to agree or disagree. Once thats done then thats it

There's no need to rush, it's best to make sure everything is accurate and for actual scans to be presented such as I have done above instead of blindly spouting opinions that are incorrect as I had to correct above with Rocker or not clicking links as you did above.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
There's no need to rush, it's best to make sure everything is accurate and for actual scans to be presented such as I have done above instead of blindly spouting opinions that are incorrect as I had to correct above with Rocker or not clicking links as you did above.
Holy moly bro I told u I have looked. You still are repeating the same thing u have been doing. There is a rush cause we about to be moving which is this last day.

Even if he is repeating everything he's said before, which I don't think he is, that doesn't mean he's wrong or that the points have no merit.

I do hope u know this is all opinion based. When this all started I ALMOST believed what IMade wrote until Rocker posted his side. Everything we do is based on opinion to win a an argument. In my eyes he can be right or wrong just like everyone else. After looking at Rocker's side I think he was actually correct and if I am just seeing the same points IMade said even though those were the ones that didn't believe in anymore, then yes he is going to be wrong in my eyes

Staff will still be able to carry out edits, but we should preferably put revision discussions on hold unless they are extremely important, and not start any new ones.

Current Agreements:

Apex PredatorX, Qawsedf234, Elizhaa, ViperVillian, Cyberblader, Ant, and myself. (7)

Current Disagreements:

Schnee, Rocker, Jvando, Blackejan, and Slacjow (5)

Neutral:

Mitch (1)

Well, I am not well-informed or certain enough to use as proper leverage.

Also, as I mentioned in the other thread:

"The issue is that we are technically supposed to put all content revision discussions on hold during the migration process. This is a rather important revision, so I suppose that you could ask staff to help you out, but it might be a bad idea to continue to argue for 400 posts more, even though none of it will be saved, and the staff should focus on more important things in the meantime.

Rushing this with the risk of causing inaccurate changes to be accepted also seems unwise."

Ok but let me say this our votes dont matter in the slightest, only the staff members votes counts not us....and my the heck did u add yourself for it as well? also Mitch never agreed he even said he was neutral

So legit its both s staff agree and 2 disagreed while 1 is neutral

I could vote too ya know, well if we're only counting staff votes:

Current Staff Agreements:

Qawsedf234, Elizhaa, and Ant (3)

Current Staff Disagreements:

Schnee and Jvando (2)

@IMade

That's fine then, I do agree with a possibly to likely rating, but not a straight up scaling

Well, I should probably not be counted for either side in terms of votes, as I have not engaged myself enough in this topic.

Also, the exact time that the forum backup will happen today is unknown.

You can technically continue to talk, but there is a high risk that much of it won't be saved, and only staff can carry out the edits now.

I think this could work, but it's a little convoluted

"At least Unknow, possibly High 6-B to 6-A"

Unknown being the bare minimum she scales to

For the record, I don't think that there are any perfect solutions, so maybe we could make exceptions for this and the Bleach thread, so you can continue to finish the discussions, and then temporarily give the experienced members who wish to apply the changes discussion moderator rights? I am not sure either way.

we can still talk here I'm still relatively new to this whole move thing.

I disagree to. Like i said rocker and slac have made sense. Yea different translation but the point is there. Also both of them are right, tatsumi in fact did not overcome the robots lasers. Im suprised nobody caught this. Well heres why he didnt 1. He has stated his target is the weak spot he and wave created https://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga-Kill/Chapter-074?id=311668#34 If you look the weak spot is nowhere near any cannon its below the chest one. So tatsumi would have to just fly towards it and he'd be safe from the cannons. "The lasers can move, though". No, the cannon eyes move to change where its aiming, the lasers themselves have only gone straight.

2. The location of the cannons and the weakspot make it straight up obivous. https://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga-Kill/Chapter-074?id=311668#49 There are 5 cannons, 1 on each shoulder, 1 on the chest, and 1 on each knee. The weak spot is located below the chest, so tatsumi would have to dodge two lasers either the chest and right knee or chest and left knee. Annd what do we see in the next page...just two lasers.

3.The shoulder cannons are out the question, cause he was not flying that high ,we literally see him fly towards the weak point. He has no reason to deliberately fly high.

Code:
4. https://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga-Kill/Chapter-074?id=311668#54
Also here You see the only part thats damaged is the area where the weakpoint was. None of the cannons were damaged.

5.Then theres the fact that all the lasers were fired simultaneously, which means if one passed him all the others did. Two passed him.

The panels we saw below was tatsumi impacting the robot and the next page showing damage.

The robot did not withstand its own attack. Wave stopped it from firing it of completely. The backlash explosion doesnt equal the power of the full fire we see that.

Code:
It think its wrong to scale esdeath to the storm or even the robot.
Are others who have done this gonna get start scaling to theres. I mean in FT Phoenix priestess, the phoenix energy is stated to be able to destroy the world so does this mean it has planet lvl durability for holding that power. Its attack is the same except it's actually dc Both gather energy Both release said energy

Just because one holds x amount of energy doenst mean it scales to physical. You may have the nessasery energy to power an entire building doesnt mean you can left the entire building. That energy is only the for her to creates ice and she cant do anything big without prep. Even then it's not a DC attack.

Her ice most definitely does not scale. Seeing as the lowest of people can destroy her soldiers and they havent done anything remotely close. To try to argue the soldiers are that powerful is a ridiculous reach. Again even if they hold that type of energy doenst mean they're that strudy.

Yea Esdeath was referred to as a greater threat but being a greater doesnt always mean power. She was said to be a greater threat due to her range with her snowstorm. The robot has done more damage to stage 3 tatsumi than esdeath ever did. And we know full well if esdeath was superior to tatsumi should would of downed him. She did that exact thing when she was fighting him and susanoo, she easily knocked him out.

Back