• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill stat check - Sheele

Gemmysaur

VS Battles
Retired
Shouldn't she have something like Large Building level; Cityblock level with Extase for her AP? I mean the giant scissors were hyped for supposedly being able to cut Incursio when Sheele was alive back then. It's even written in her profile. That would mean it scales to Tatsumi's original Incursio, or would it fall under 'piercing attacks need far lesser AP to cut something than a blunt or energy attack damaging said something'?

If Sheele's scissor's did manage to slice through Incursio's armor, it should get the upgrade scaling to 8-B.

However, it wasn't able to cut through Seryu's tonfas.

Wait. There was a point where Incursio was fighting this guy, and the scissors were able to cut through Incursio's wrist plating.

If accepted, this changes Sheele's tiering to...

Attack Potency: Large Building level physically, City Block level with Extase (Her scissors were able to cut through Incursio's wrists)

I'm just trying to state that Sheele's scissors don't ignore durability due to being able to cut everything, that is all.

So, what do we make of this? It can cut Incursio armor plating but can't cut tonfas. Do we take high end then?

The tonfas part I read from the Wiki, so it could be false.

Just take the tonfas part as inconsisteny and upgrade Extase to 8-B.

Info about Extase: In order for it to cut everything it has to be used as an actual scissor. Others wise it's like a plain blade.

Considering that Extase is basically an overgrown scissor, the only way that an overgrown scissor could be used is to use it like an actual scissor, as the blades on the scissors are directed inwards instead of being directed outwards. This means that you can't cut someone via using Extase like a sword.

I still say Extase scales from Tatsumi's 1st form Incursio though, via cutting its wrists.

Lina Shields said:
Considering that Extase is basically an overgrown scissor, the only way that an overgrown scissor could be used is to use it like an actual scissor, as the blades on the scissors are directed inwards instead of being directed outwards. This means that you can't cut someone via using Extase like a sword.
I still say Extase scales from Tatsumi's 1st form Incursio though, via cutting its wrists.
Correct. It has been shown to cut like sword when she chopped of the guns in Seryu's arms. But in order to use its actual ability, it must be wielded as an actual scissor.

Put "At least City Block level (Cut through Incursio and said to be able to cut through anything)"

Back