• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deadman Wonderland Profile Revisions (Part 2 - Stat Scaling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuing on from my previous thread.

I have spent the past couple weeks getting multiple feats calced and evaluated for the verse because, as of currently the verse sorely lacks concrete scaling and values. All the tiers which are used are from speculation, such as Ganta's current 9-B value. This is a problem, and I have rectified it.

Here are the five new calcs we're now using for scaling.
  1. Calc 1 (AP)
  2. Calc 2 (AP)
  3. Calc 3 (AP)
  4. Calc 4 (AP)
  5. Calc 5 (Speed)
Here's the blog which contains the new scaling. Please note that I haven't changed any of the abilities or resistances. You can compare and contrast our current profiles with the ones I have in this blog, and it's clear that I haven't touched anything in regards to both.

Here's the newly added changes and general differences:

Switched this:

Attack Potency: Wall level (His Ganta Gun can shatter boulders far larger than Ganta himself), higher with the Supersonic Ganta Gun (Easily shattered a while and can blast away other Deadmen) and the Ganbare Gun (Easily overpowered and killed Genkaku, who could nullify Ganta's other attacks) | Large Island level (Matched Shiro, who caused an 11.6 earthquake while trying to kill herself and explicitly trained Ganta to bring him up to her level so that he could kill her. Helped sink Deadman Wonderland and the island it was built upon.)

Speed: Peak Human+, Supersonic+ with his Ganta Gun

Lifting Strength: Athletic Human

Striking Strength:
Street level

Durability:
Likely Building level (Tanked getting knocked through the floor, many walls and various other damage soak) | Large Island level (Matched and endured Shiro's attacks

to this:

Attack Potency: Small Building level physically (Ganta can damage those who could withstand blast from his Ganta Gun like Minatsuki[46], or those of similarly powerful Deadman like Shiro[47]. But his physical strikes are demonstrably shown to deal less damage compared to his Ganta Gun, and such he would downscale from its normal value), Building level with Ganta Gun (Ganta's capable of destroying massive structures of concrete through one singular blow with this attack[48]), higher with Compression and Adding Blood (Ganta can increase the power behind his Ganta Gun through compressing the outlet of which the projectiles are created from[43], or by adding more blood to the projectiles[49]), Multi-City Block level with Ganbare Gun (Ganta destroyed a large section of an arena with this attack[50]) | Building level physically (Ganta can slightly damage people like Shishito Madoka with his physical strikes[51]. Shishito is someone who scales relative with other K.O Unit members like Ikazuchi[52]. But as previously, his physical strikes are demonstrably weaker compared to his Ganta Gun), Large Building level with Ganta Gun (Ganta can heavily damage people like Shishito Madoka with his Ganta Gun[53], with Shishito scaling relative with Ikazuchi[54], who destroyed multiple walls with his enhanced blows[55]), higher with Compression and Adding Blood, Island level with Ganbare Gun (Ganta was capable of overcoming Shiro's Branch of Sin[56] and damaging her after she re-activated her "Wretched Egg" personality[57]) | Island level physically (Ganta can slightly damage those like Shiro with his physical strikes[58]. But since his physical strikes are demonstrably shown to deal less damage compared to his Ganta Gun, he would downscale from its normal value), Large Island level with Ganta Gun (Heavily damaged Shiro[59] with his Ganta Gun[60], but this was a weaken Shiro that was still affected by the Mother Goose System[61]. But even after her true strength was released after the Mother Goose System was destroyed[62][63], Ganta was still capable of damaging Shiro and clashing with her Branch of Sin[64][65]), higher with Compression, even higher with Ganbare Gun

Speed: Average Human, Supersonic Attack Speed with Compression (Ganta can compress the outlet of his blood projectiles, increasing the speed behind his projectiles to the point of achieving supersonic level speeds[66][43]) | Supersonic (Kept up with Shishito Madoka[67]. With him being someone who would scale above Undertaker members given his position as the leader of a stronger iteration of the Undertakers[68]. With those previous Undertaker members like Azuma Genkaku being capable of reacting to the compressed version of Ganta Gun[69]), higher Attack Speed with Compression, Massively Hypersonic with Ganbare Gun (Was capable of tagging suppressed Wretched Egg Shiro[70]) | Massively Hypersonic (Fought against Full-Power Wretched Egg Shiro on relatively equal terms[71][72]), higher Attack Speed with Compression

Lifting Strength: Superhuman | Superhuman | Superhuman

Striking Strength:
Small Building level | Building level | Island level

Durability:
Small Building level (Could somewhat withstand slashes from both Senji[73] and Minatsuki[74], with both of them possessing comparable power with his Ganta Gun. Senji in particular was capable of cutting through it with his scythes[75]. Should scale relative with his striking strength as he can withstand the reverberating force created by his physical strikes) | Large Building level (Withstood multiple strikes from Shishito Madoka[76][77]. Should scale relative with his striking strength as he can withstand the reverberating force created by his physical strikes) | Large Island level (Withstood strikes from Full-Power Wretched Egg Shiro[78][79] and Toto Sakigami[80][81]. Should scale relative with his striking strength as he can withstand the reverberating force created by his physical strikes)

Switched this:

Attack Potency: Building level (Cut apart a fine part of a tower)

Speed: Supersonic+ (Dodged bullets from point blank range)

Lifting Strength: Class 1

Striking Strength:
Building level (Able to casually slice steel objects into bits, can exchange attacks with Akatsiki, able to destroy a tower with his strongest attacks)

Durability: Building level (Took a hit from Akatsiki who can casually blow through multiple rooms with a single punch)

to this:

Attack Potency: Building level (Sliced through multiple of Ganta Gun projectiles[33], which produces this level of force[34]. Was capable of slicing through Forgeries with his Branch of Sin[35], with these Forgeries being capable of surviving strikes from characters like Ganta Igarashi[36]), higher with Additional Blood (Senji can increase the "sharpness" of his attacks through adding more blood to them[37]) | Large Building level (Damaged[38] and clashed evenly against Ikazuchi Akatsuki[39]. Ikazuchi's normal strikes would downscale from his enhanced strikes, which were capable of flatting out multiple layers of concrete walls through its sheer air pressure alone[40]. Was capable of damaging himself with his own scythes[41]), higher with Additional Blood, even higher with Blood Sword (Senji was capable of slicing through a Poison Enhanced Ikazuchi Akatsuki[42]. Someone who previously completely no-sold strikes from Senji's normal blood scythes[43], and even completely shattered Invisible Black, even through it was aimed at a weaker point of his body, as it was one of his tendons[44]) | Large Island level (Can clash with Toto Sakigami[45]. Toto is considered the "strongest" deadman alive[46], and the only person who could stand against suppressed Wretched Egg Shiro if her lullaby would have stopped[47]. Toto can also damage people who withstood attacks from suppressed Wretched Egg Shiro, such as Ganta Igarashi[48][49]. Was heavily implied that he was capable of damaging Toto if his scythes connected with him[50]), higher with Additional Blood, even higher with Blood Sword and Ultimate Blood Scythe (Senji's Ultimate Blood Scythe was capable of slicing through Toto Sakigami, and the environment behind him without issue[51])

Speed: Peak Human, Supersonic Attack Speed with Invisible Black (Through changing the structure of his scythe to make it thinner and longer, and how that scythe is produced different when compared to his normal scythes. Senji can achieve supersonic level speeds[52]) | Supersonic (Senji can physically keep up with people who previously reacted towards his Invisible Black[38][39], like Ikazuchi Akatsuki[53]), higher Attack Speed with Invisible Black | Massively Hypersonic (Senji, once he wasn't holding back anymore, was capable of perceiving and dodging point blank gunfire from rifles[54]), higher Attack Speed with Invisible Black

Lifting Strength: Superhuman | Superhuman | Superhuman

Striking Strength:
Building level | Large Building level | Large Island level

Durability:
Building level (Was capable of tanking a Ganta Gun from Ganta Igarashi. But this left him with two broken ribs and a broken sternum[55][56]. Should scale relative with his striking strength as he can withstand the reverberating force created by his physical strikes) | Large Building level (Withstood strikes from Poison Enhanced Ikazuchi Akatsuki with relatively minor damage[57]. Should scale relative with his striking strength as he can withstand the reverberating force created by his physical strikes) | Large Island level (Withstood multiple strikes from Toto Sakigami with relatively minor damage[58]. Should scale relative with his striking strength as he can withstand the reverberating force created by his physical strikes)

Switched this:

Attack Potency: At least Large Island level (Caused an 11.4 strength earthquake on the Richter scale while trying to kill herself, Sank the island Deadman Wonderland was built upon during her final fight with Ganta Igarashi)

Speed: Supersonic (Matched the supersonic blood bullets of Ganta's Branch of Sin with her own)

Lifting Strength: Superhuman

Striking Strength:
At least Peak Human (Can easily incapacitate grown men

Durability: Likely Large Island level (Survived her own suicide attempt, which caused the Great Tokyo Earthquake, albeit partially due to her own regenerative abilities)

to this:

Attack Potency: Small Building level (Shiro can damage others who are physically comparable with Ganta[78]. She can bust through concrete walls[79] and destroy metal bars with her strikes as well[80][81]), Island level with Branch of Sin (Shiro can access her Branch of Sin while in her Shiro Personality, with it being just as strong as her suppressed self as both are equally suppressed by the Mother Goose System[82]. But given her timid personality, she rarely uses this while fighting. Only deciding to use it if someone she cares for, such as Ganta Igarashi is in danger[83]) | Unknown physically (Doesn't have any physical feats), Island level with Branch of Sin (Produced an earthquake that was 15% as strong as the shockwaves[84] which caused the "Great Tokyo Earthquake". An earthquake which caused mass damage and produced incredible amounts of energy[48]) | Island level physically (Shiro can clash with and damage people who are physically comparable with herself, such as Ganta Igarashi[85]), Large Island level, likely far higher (After having the Mother Goose System's restrictions removed, Shiro's full power was released[86][87]. Allowing her to produce energy on the same level as her previous kid self[48][88]. But since she's now closer to an adult and has more mastery of her abilities. Shiro should be capable of producing more energy than previously. This is heavily implied true by the story, as it's stated with her current full-power. Japan itself would be in danger, rather than just Tokyo[89])

Speed: Peak Human (Is shown generally faster and more athletic compared to Ganta Igarashi. Was capable of keeping up with and catching Senji Kiyomasa off-guard while he was speeding towards Ganta[90]) | Massively Hypersonic (Shiro, while under the influence of her Wretched Egg personality, was granted multiple different names. One such name was "The Wretched Egg" as coined by the researchers within the facility she was being experimented on. It's stated that only Toto Shakigami had fought against "The Wretched Egg" on relative terms[91][92]. Toto Shakigami can keep up with Senji Kiyomasa[93][94]) | Massively Hypersonic, likely far higher (Faster than before as her full power was released after the destruction of the Mother Goose System[86]. Should be significantly faster than her previous iteration of her full-power given her increased mastery over her abilities)

Lifting Strength: Superhuman physically, Class M with Branch of Sin (Scales equal with her Suppressed Wretched Egg Personality self) | Superhuman physically, Class M with Branch of Sin (While suppressed, Shiro was capable of casually lifting up and tossing a submarine[95] which weighed around 3,200 tons[96]) | Superhuman physically, Class M, likely far higher with Branch of Sin (Stronger than before as her full power was released after the destruction of the Mother Goose System[86]. Should be significantly stronger than her previous iteration of her full-power given her increased mastery over her abilities)

Striking Strength: Small Building level | Unknown | Island level

Durability:
Small Building level (Shiro can withstand strikes from relatively strong Deadmen, such as Ganta Igarashi[97]. Should scale relative with her striking strength as she can withstand the reverberating force created by her physical strikes) | Island level (Withstood multiple shots from Ganta's Ganta Gun[98]. Was completely unharmed by the energy created by her shockwaves[99], which are 15% as strong as the one which caused "The Great Tokyo Earthquake") | Large Island level, likely far higher (Whilst at the epicenter of the attack, was mostly unscathed by the shockwave created from her Branch of Sin[88]. Which produced enough energy to cause the "Great Tokyo Earthquake"[100]. An earthquake that caused mass damage, casualties and generated an impressive amount of energy[48]. Can withstand her current attacks as well[101])

Voting:

Agree: @Crabwhale, @Maverick_Zero_X, @DarkGrath

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
minor-spelling-mistake.gif

I'll fix it up later.

I can't really give a thorough analysis without knowing the verse or the events surrounding these feats. But nothing seems out of place, and the calcs are approved, so I don't have any criticisms. I would like at least one other knowledgeable member in the verse to look over everything - if it all works for them, I'd be happy with this passing.

I would like at least one other knowledgeable member in the verse to look over everything
The only other knowledgeable member of the verse, other than myself, would be @Godernet going off the supporters section of the verse page. He liked my OP, so I'm guess he agrees with it. But you can ping him and have him give his full opinion just so there's no ambiguity.

The only other knowledgeable member of the verse, other than myself, would be @Godernet going off the supporters section of the verse page. He liked my OP, so I'm guess he agrees with it. But you can ping him and have him give his full opinion just so there's no ambiguity.
Noted. @Godernet , could you clarify your opinion on this CRT?

Noted. @Godernet , could you clarify your opinion on this CRT?
yeah sure thing,

I had one minor contention initially with AP ratings for Shiro and Ganta but after going back through those chapters of the manga real quick I answered my own question and Deceived's reasoning makes sense.

Otherwise, everything ratings-wise looks accurate with good justifications.

So yeah. I agree with the OP.

Alright, I'll add the changes here shortly.

Edit: I have made the changes, this thread can be closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back