• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga kill Massive Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnee One said:
Anyway, Esdeath, Tats and Shikoutazer are the only one who scale to this

Akame got defeated very easily by Esdeath when the two clashed afterwards and Akame has never been able to match Esdeath without Enoodzuno, Tatsumi saw Esdeath as a threat so her being High 7A I get.

Wave was doing chip damage against the Shikoutazers weakpoint, which is a dubious way of scaling since he doesn't do much afterwards nd never directly survives an attack from it.

The forgive fr my arguement. Mr. Schnee One does make sense with his comment.

If everything else is agreed upon, other than what we disagreed on, can we close that thread and apply th results?

I would love to mention that Purge Mode Shikoutazer saw Level 3 Evolution Tatsumi as a threat to the extent that he called for Esdeath's assistance, and Purge Mode Shikoutazer has already made that crater feat, so shouldn't Esdeath be High 7-A, likely 6-B with Stored Power?

You know that would be very good extra justification for Esdeath scaling. But I am skeptical about Esdeath being as strong as herself when she uses Ice Storm

She was constantly stated to be the ultimate assest for the Empire, which makes Shikoutazer a secondary option, with Esdeath being the stronger, even without the Ice Storm empowerment.

PlumCrayfish376 said:
Why not "At least High 7-A, possibly far higher" for Esdeath tier the
To tell you the truth, sir, i can't even feel any sense in that rating. I think that At least High 7-A, likely 6-B should be realistic, considering the fact that Najenda herself stated that Esdeath was stronger than Shikoutazer after she activated her Ice Storm, and even before using her Ice Storm, Esdeath was implied several times to be way superior to Shikoutazer, so At least High 7-A, likely 6-B fits here. Also, on another note, i think we should add another key for Akame, which is Drug-Boosted, where said key would hold At least High 7-A, likely 6-B as Akame, when boosted by drugs, was able to cut the arm of Esdeath where said person was activating her Ice Storm.

I think it fits nicely.

Akame shouldn't have a key like that just for scratching a 6B but getting stomped otherwise.

Akame should just remain where she is. Everyone else can scale.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Wow! Great! This would actually upgrade Base Akame and Esdeath should this get accepted.

Can i make a blog about it? I will give you the credits, unless if you made that blog that is.

Yeah, and I'm VERY mad about the changes made

1. I EXPLICITLY stated Esdeath needed another key because she was stated to be a bigger threat after she amped for a few days.

2. Again, literally stated Akame DOES NOT SCALE to 6C for getting stomped by Esdeath while amped by drugs and getting a minor scratch on her.

Tatsumi being 6C in the arena is also a massive problem, as that makes Wild Hunt members 6C for breaking his armor

In short, I hate these changes. And they need to be reverted.

Tatsumi should only scale at stage 2 when he had his second fight with Esdeath in the War, that's when Tatsumi interacted with said missiles.

Akame probably does scale due to breaking Esdeath's ice and taking hits, just too slow and inexperienced to tag Esdeath.

We need to discuss more keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back