• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath base and number of ice soldiers

So we're currently scaling Esdeath in her base to making 8 Ice soldiers with a snap of her fingers, even though in base she was able to make 63 in a short amount of time.

I really don't see why we don't scale Esdeath in base to 63 soldiers (aka 1.575 petatons, aka 6-A), considering that the 8 soldiers she made instantly was just with a casual finger snap, meaning that it should be nowhere near her max base power.

Thus, I feel like her new tier should be:

"At least High 7-A, possibly 6-A, up to High 6-A with stored power".

Although now the High 7-A is going to be boosted to a High 6-C thanks to this thread finding a new calc accepted for Shikoutazer's base power, which Esdeath's base minimum scales far above.

So basically, Esdeath's new profile would be "At least High 6-C(+), possibly 6-A, up to High 6-A with stored power

But regardless, Esdeath's maximum base power should go up to a 6-A instead of High 6-B, which would scale to Ennoodzuno Mode Akame as well as Tyrant Tatsumi (since his maximum is "possibly" High 6-B at the moment due to destroying Esdeath's Ice Tree and stopping her Ice blender, so after this and the High 6-C revision he'd be "at least High 6-C, possibly 6-A".

Thoughts?

Last edited:
contact any major supporters
Mission failed, we'll get 'em next time

Looks okay, but I'm not knowledgeable on the franchise. I'd prefer input from a staff member that's also an expert before I fully agree to saying this is okay.

Last edited:
I get why people initially assumed she could only scale to 8, but we don't scale people only to what they do casually.

That 8 soldiers was incredibly casual (as mentioned it was with just a simple finger snap), so it's just a huge low-end.

She did 63 in a very short time and nothing showed otherwise or that it exhausted her or anything like that.

Back