• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen vs Mayuri

But they both have intel of each other and 10 days of prep time.

-base Aizen vs Thousand Year Blood Arc Mayuri

-speed is equalised

Aizen sousuke by rikamello dah0dmd-pre
Mayuri Kurotsuchi Render

God bless you for this matchup

Okay, so Mayuri is way better at prep than Aizen. That's a fact. Give him a day and he can do anything. Aizen is a prep beast too, but not as much as Mayuri. I'll wait for some more arguments but following.

The real question is if Mayuri can find away around KS. If yes, he wins. If not, KS GG. Also, can Aizen just try fuse with the Hogyoku as part of prep?

Doesn't Hogyoku fuse like, take a heckton of time? And yeah, Mayuri is under KS and it's a very important factor of this fight.

what base aizen is this ? the glasses base aizen who one shot anyone he fight almost instantly or the sexy base aizen who play for some time before taking things seriously ?

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
I think is clark kent aizen.
if it's glasses aizen then i vote for him as even with prep , KS is just too good for mayuri if aizen go for the kill with no play around .

if it's post SS aizen then i don't know , he'll probably try to see how things play out wich could be an opening for mayuri with his war arc bankai to null KS in some fashion .

if it's glasses aizen then i vote for him as even with prep , KS is just too good for mayuri if aizen go for the kill with no play around .

if it's post SS aizen then i don't know , he'll probably try to see how things play out wich could be an opening for mayuri with his war arc bankai to null KS in some fashion .

Im mean eveen with intel on everything Aizen has and 10 days of prep he is still gets blasted?

Would he not be able to find something to bullshit his way throught KS?jesus.

if he could counter KS , he would have in canon , he had intel and months of prep and still couldn't found jack sh*t to even help the gotei against it .

the only way for him to have a chance to counter KS is throught his modified bankai from the war arc but he won't be able to use it if aizen blast his ass instantly .

Back