• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The problem with that is, if he begins with time-stop, he haxstomps, which means no, like ricsi said.

This is an annoying to deal with for people that always attempt to overkill like ainz, he has little to no reason to use timestop in the beginning of a fight, but he still does it as shown during his fight with gazef.

However, I will state that it is still unlikely for Ainz to start with time-stop, and instead a death spell

Doesn't matter, their attack potency checks out so it's fair, actually Nagata has even higher AP, both are in tier, it's just that Nagato is less of a hexer than he is a slumper

Unlikely or not, Pain has very few wabilities that would be dangerous to ainz, one of which needs physical contact, while the other can be avoided with time stop and teleportation (he can keep teleporting back to where he originally was until the gravity stops pulling him really, it doesn't last that long)

Konaguna said:
Doesn't matter, their attack potency checks out so it's fair.
The ****?

A 10-C can stomp a 2-A with hax, AP doesn't matter here, especialy as most of pain's attacks are weaker than Ainzes

The ****?

A 10-C can stomp a 2-A with hax, AP doesn't matter here, especialy as most of pain's attacks are weaker than Ainzes

Don't get riled up, I'm just using the logic of this wiki's tiering system, so jokes on you

Im not riled up, the **** word isn't something that only people that are riled up use ya know?

But the is just stupid.

As I already said, AP doesn't matter here.

Monika would stomp Asriel, even though asriel is infinitly stronger than her, because asriel has no way around her Hax.

And again, he only has AP with one attack, that doesn't directly damage the enemy, can be avoided with teleporting a few times, and can only be used once after which Nagito will be coughing up blood.

This is exactly what I've been talking about. The debating section of the wiki uses the tiering system that solely relies on Attack Potency and puts characters with similar AP together.

Luckily I have a solution

Exept that's wrong...

It doesn't do that, there are several maches where someone who is abysmal in AP is put against someone who is higher D because "lel hax".

How long have you been on this wiki? Like, have you seen any Medaka mach ever?

I have not seen a medaka match TBH, and I don't intend to

Not really tho, it makes things way more balanced and allows the complete set characteristics to be used for a character

AP tends to be a very small factor in most fights.

You don't need to put characters on similiar tiers against each other. You need to put people who can defeat the other against each other.

Ricsi-viragosi said:

You don't need to put characters on similiar tiers against each other. You need to put people who can defeat the other against each other.
Finally you're speaking my language.

Except that up until now, all I see is people trying to get characters to the same AP so they can pit them together.

Konaguna said:

Except that up until now, all I see is people trying to get characters to the same AP so they can pit them together.
Than your blind or aren't looking.

Than your blind or aren't looking. </div>

So you would deny that most matches here are not the ones that lie in the same AP tier?

So you would deny that most matches here are not the ones that lie in the same AP tier?

You really don't understand how it work right? Most characters are haxless, and as such have to fight someone on a similiar level to them.

Other characters like bill cipher, medaka, Han Jee-Han, The President, Nihilus, etc. have hax, so they don't need to fight someone who they share a tier with to have a chance at winning

Konaguna said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:

Look at every VS of the character in my profile pic (Rimuru Tempest) majority of them are definitely not similar AP

Ricsi-viragosi said:
You really don't understand how it work right? Most characters are haxless, and as such have to fight someone on a similiar level to them.
Lies, most characters have it, even something as negating durability is hax already. What about speed oriented characters? why isn't their justice served?

Konaguna said:
Lies, most characters have it, even something as negating durability is hax already. What about speed oriented characters? why isn't their justice served?
So what does Goku ignore durability with? Or Luffy? Or what about Naruto? His dura negation only works on people on similiar AP levels to him.

Look at every VS of the character in my profile pic (Rimuru Tempest) majority of them are definitely not similar AP </div>

TSSDK goons and some other ones tend to be hella broken

That's the point, characters are usually only posted within the same tier as they are if they have a chance of winning or through ignorance.

This is doubly so with haxxed characters like Ainz.

Also, speed-oriented characters are abused as hell due to the "Speed equalized" addiction this wiki has.

I haven't looked much at his profile but I can guess the Flash is usually restricted from having the advantage of what his character is based upon- his speed.

Back