• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maraderchik said:
Savion Dean said:
they aren't undead they are dead but being manipulated by nagato
What exactly dp you mean by this?... if you Animate Dead it's undead.
If you revive the dead it's undead if you control dead people with your mind it's different it may be my common sense is different

I'm pretty sure his passive only allows him to sense undead.

" Undead Blessing: Can sense other undead beings. " From the overlord Wikia.

Savion Dean said:
If you revive the dead it's undead if you control dead people with your mind it's different it may be my common sense is different
If you revive the dead its living being. Any dead body controled or capable of moving himself is undead.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He could also use despair aura.
He also resists most of the Pains attacks due to his resistances.
That wouldn't work they aren't the main body so they wouldn't be affected

Savion Dean said:
No.

They specificly share things like this.

Which is why Jiraiya could do it to them.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Savion Dean said:
No.
They specificly share things like this.

Which is why Jiraiya could do it to them.
I would say genjustu and Aura skills are too different so would still say they dont work

So you give no reason for why they wouldn't work?

It's mind manipulation, but Ainzes is far greater, there is no reason for it to not work.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Comparing Tiers means... nothing.
That's dumb.
Just because of one use only abilities weak charcters get high tiers when their completly useles without it that why toers are bullshit

Kindly, go away.

Youdon't like the tier? Make a CRT, or shut up about it.

What your saying amounts to "I don't like the logic presented on the profile, so you can't use it".

That is not a logic that is allowed here, nor is it logical period.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
So you give no reason for why they wouldn't work?
It's mind manipulation, but Ainzes is far greater, there is no reason for it to not work.
Thats a skill that makes you feel fear and despair or something. They only work on low level creature and anyone over a certain level are immune to them. Naruto doesn't uses levels so I say there completely useless .

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Karasu-Sage said:
What the heck happened to this thread?
Ainz has better HAX then Pain. Even without time stop.
Apparently tiers are illogical, and can't be used
That doesn't make any sense.

(Although AInz is special in that his HAX allow him to essentially tango with a tier higher, as was the case with Madara).

Savion Dean said:
Thats a skill that makes you feel fear and despair or something. They only work on low level creature and anyone over a certain level are immune to them. Naruto doesn't uses levels so I say there completely useless .
No.

They don't have resistance to it, while everybody worth mentioning in the overlord verse does.

It still works just fine on people without resitsance, AP doesn't matter.

Characters outside the overlord verse don't have "Levels" nor innate resistance to stuff that isn't on their character sheet.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Savion Dean said:
No.
They don't have resistance to it, while everybody worth mentioning in the overlord verse does.

It still works just fine on people without resitsance, AP doesn't matter.
i just read the wiki aura skill are all based on chance so theirs a chance that they do or do not work. unless your level 100 then it's guaranteed it won't work so how does this apply to naruto where they dont have levels.

Usually you gain decent resist to instant death and other status effect on the high level. Pain have no resists at all... Shalltear for example completely immune to mental effects and instant death. I didn't see how it's will help Pain here.

Savion Dean said:
Pain can rip Ainz soul out of his body can he stop him from doing that
I don't believe it's in character for him to start fights with that. And yes, Ainz has resistance to Magic which would cover this VIA verse Equalization (I think? Still new here)

Someone who likes to read said:
A little question
Should not Ains be able to transform the 6 paths in Death Knights via summon undead? I mean they are corpses no?

• Create Middle Tier Undead (up to 12/day): Ainz created Death Knight, Jack the Ripper and Corpse Collector by using this ability.

Karasu-Sage said:
  • Create Middle Tier Undead (up to 12/day): Ainz created Death Knight, Jack the Ripper and Corpse Collector by using this ability.
I think his question about can Ainz use their body to make a non time restricted undead. Like he did in first(?) episode.

Savion Dean said:
Pain can rip Ainz soul out of his body can he stop him from doing that
Only one Pain. And he needs to grab him and extract the soul from him. And that's already difficult (grabing him) and let's ignore that Touch of the Undead would paralyze the Pain.

Savion Dean said:
then why didn't he turn shalltear into a death knight she dead too isn't she
Because she's isn't dead, i mean i pointed out that Ainz need to kill one of Pains before turn him into Death Knight?

Back