• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maraderchik said:
>Ainz has no knowledge of them being dead
"Protect her. My passive skill [Undead Blessing] isn't giving me any reactions, so there shouldn't be any more undead in the house. But there might be living people inside."
So he will know for sure, they are undead.
PS.There any simple way to make a quote?

I don't know what you mean by that? The latter question. If you want to quote someone just click the quote button that appears when you hover the mouse on their comment.

No, i want to qoute just text, not someone's post, and it's quite tedious allways copy-paste div class="quote"> </div

Ainz have passive skill Undead Blessing that give him knowledge about every single undead being. He didn't need anything besides just look at Pain to understand he's undead. One more quote:

Ainz's passive skill [Undead Blessing] allowed him to sense all the undead lurking within the compound. Since it was annoying, Ainz disabled the skill in order to ignore the presence of the undead as he walked down the freezing, blue-white passage. People without countermeasures against movement impairment might end up tripping and falling on the completely frozen-over corridor.

I don't know if there's an easier way than this - but I usually just click quote and delete the irrelevant text.

I didn't reply to the former ( Undead Blessing thing ) which means I don't have an argument against it.

Oh, okay.

Btw i vote for Ainz.

1.Mobility.

2.Versatile.

3.AoE attacks.

4.Fear, Panic, Insanity inducing aura.

5.Complete Invisibility/Perfect Unknowable.

6.Fly.

7.Wish.

And lack of any Resistance on Pain side...

AltBhavaagra said:
also, wont pantheon or shub-niggurath give ainz an advantage?
pantheon is the cherubim thing right? already discussed above, shub niggurath needs sacrifices, ainz will have no sacrifices.

Although in the case that ainz tries to fly i'm led to believe pain would use CT, ricsi can u confirm?

Startin to lead towards ainz due to fly tho, but still voting inconclusive.

I seem to be forgetting a lot of ainz's abilities now....what kind of AoE does he have other than the nuke? as that's not going to do much damage.

A meteor, negative burst, those 1000 spikes that he used against Shalltear, electricity and fire attacks, true dark, And widen magic that increases spell AoE

Black hole if he gets in range

Looked at pain's profiles and apparently they have resistance to nothing...... well yeah ainz wins via despair aura then.

OpMasada said:
Looked at pain's profiles and apparently they have resistance to nothing...... well yeah ainz wins via despair aura then.
How would despair aura work against a bunch of remotely controlled corpses?

I think they should be able to resist it to some extent as orochimaru was completly flattened by them despite having fear manip, but I digress

This is interesting for a few reasons, namely that the duplicates have no life. However, we have seen Ainz "kill" non living things before through instant death hacks.

I vote for Ainz.

Karasu-Sage said:
This is interesting for a few reasons, namely that the duplicates have no life. However, we have seen Ainz "kill" non living things before through instant death hacks.
I vote for Ainz.
You mean TGoALiD?

I think this one goes to ainz as he is so overpowered .

He can stop time

He has resistence to a lot of pains moves

He has means to protect himself

i really cant see Ainz winning this fight he's up against all six paths his spells would be absorbed by preta path. He cant fight close range unless he uses perfect warrior in my opnion is useless when going against the six paths. He was struggling against shalltear in the first half off the fight and only won because he knew her skill set and moves. Physically he is weak compared to sage naruto so when Animal Path Pain summons monsters he would be ******. he would have no time to use spells cause he would be constansly pressed and would be on defense most of the fight. instant death spells woulb be useless because their already dead only time that would work is when he would use goal of all life is death and the range on that looks small in the anime. he would have to kill them all in one hit with is impossible and after using it he would be drained. in conclusion Ainz is ****** one way or another from what i read in the light novel and anime ainz is nothing compared to Pain total wipeout

Lol You really believe that, grasp heart wouldnt work because their already dead and tine stop is just 10 seconds what can he do with that and If he runs away with teleportation thats a instant loss because he can't win

1.- Some of Ains attack are instantly cast like "Death" so they would no be eated by preta path, also once Ains see that, he would use "silent time stop" with delay magic to try to kill it.

2.- He is actually a good fighter even without perfect warrior, in the novel he always try to go for CQC when possible to train himself.

3.- The animal path summons should die by Ain Instant death attacks unless they are already death too

4.- TGOALID actually is a boost type ability that makes his next Instant Death attack to ignore Death Inmunity so the range can vary depending in the spell used, between them is shub-niggurath a Super Tier Magic that cause Instant Death in a great area (he killed 70,000 soldiers with it) and while he would have to wait before casting it, he have premium items to reduce the casting time to 0, the only downside for this is that TGOALID have it's own casting time of 12 seconds.

As a extra he could use the animal path summons for Shub-niggurath if the opportunity arraised.

All your points are ass almost all of those 70,000 people were regular villagers that couldn't defend themselves the goats show no other ability other than stomping on weak people and the only instant death spell that work on already dead beings is The Goal of All Life is Death no other spell would instantly kill the paths. Ainz is comparable to Gazef with normal ability without martial arts, but when compared to naruto you have the Raikage ******* shit up. Ainz as Momon is fodder compared to him. The only time Ainz used the timstop ability was when he fought Gazef I wouldn't call it a fight but meh. It only lasted around 5-10 seconds and he could only use insta death spells that are ineffective against the paths which are already dead and if it did work the chances of the spell wotking are low to non

He would not Ains will know they are Undead because one of his passives, also he knows that he should never underestimate a opponent, is more most of the time he overestimate them to be sure that he will not be in danger of dying.

First, lel to Ainz underestimating someone.

Thrid, the death part of it doesn't, the stun part does.

3rd, he has AOE attacks that can one-shot this things

He can't run in this fight, he cant have help from others, and they aren't undead they are dead but being manipulated by nagato

He has a passive that tells him they are undead, one that allows him to resist their powers, and he doesn't underestimate humans.

Yes he can. He would only loose if he left for a week. He can go away for a bit, buff up and one-shot them.

Someone who likes to read said:
He would not Ains will know they are Undead because one of his passives, also he knows that he should never underestimate a opponent, is more most of the time he overestimate them to be sure that he will not be in danger of dying.
Would the Paths be categorized as undead though?

They are basically a bunch of remotely controlled corpses.

His passive would tell him that they are dead. After that, it's not exactly hard to guess.

Plus, again, he has the AP and Aoe to one-shot them all.

Any of his decent spells, cuz they are 7-A+ while Ainzes good spells are 6-C for being much stronger than a 6-C one.

Back