• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz Ooal Gown versus Grand Caster

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can mind and soulrip with his gaze.

Eye contact based iirc

For the 50th time, I get a notification for something being posted on the vs thread board.

At least I actually care about this match.

Goetia isn't restricted here though? He's got everything up to 5-B?

I'm so sorry.

Let's not bring Ars Almadel Salomonis into this, and 5-B is prep anyways.

Monarch are you somehow following all of the vs thread board maybe?

Wokistan said:
Monarch are you somehow following all of the vs thread board maybe?
Vs board
Nope2
Nope. It only says I'm following the things I've actually commented on or clicked Follow on, but it's still notifying me about all of them.

You put Ainz against someone who stomped Yhwach and someone who had decent chances of winning against Ahzek Ahriman in previous threads. How is that remotely fair?

Belyompusct said:
You put Ainz against someone who stomped Yhwach and someone who had decent chances of winning against Ahzek Ahriman in previous threads. How is that remotely fair?
None of that was base Goetia.

>Lacks a concept of death and its virtually immune to Death-based OHK

Not even TGOALID can get around that

Promestein said:
I'm so sorry.
Let's not bring Ars Almadel Salomonis into this, and 5-B is prep anyways.
I mean

Isn't Ars Almadel his whole thing?

Like, he could go back in time, complete his plan, nuke the planet in all points in time, and Ainz would be dead along with the rest of humanity. Goetia wouldn't even need to fight him directly.

He doesn't lack a concept of death.

I mean, yeah. That's why we're not bringing it into this. Goetia has other options.

"Due to his Independent Manifestation skill, Goetia is virtually immune to instant death unless the concept of death is forced upon him"

thonk:

Can't ainz just use different magic tho

It's resistance. Not lacking a concept of death. He can be killed through other means than instant death. Especially since he's a glass cannon, and a huge one.

> E rank Endurance

That sounds incredibly weird, especially seeing as the Demon Gods that are mountain level each are what makes up his body.

It is definitely weird but it doesn't matter since his durability is still lacking.

Uh, just found this.

Where is Ainz fighting him? If it isn't in his Temple (Ars Paulina) then Goetia will just reappear there, take a water break or something and come straight back.

Pretty sure Ainz finding OG Solomon and his Ten Rings and making him use Ars Nova is the only way to get to Goetia.

There is literally nothing Ainz can do here. What key are we even using, by the way? Unspecified means we're using Beast I Goetia and Ars Almadel Salomonis wrecks Ainz across the multiverse if his soul rip doesn't take him out first.

Monarch Laciel said:
It's specified that we're using "Grand Caster" Goetia, which is a key he has.
Soul rip still happens, and Almadel still destroys Ainz due to being a 5-B attack at least. Can TGOALID kill Goetia? I remember it working on people who are supposedly immune/highly resistant to instant death (i.e. undead), and Independent Manifestation does only provide extreme resistance to instant death as opposed to outright immunity.

Ainz can incap via mental attacks, can he not?

Also, I'm not sure why Nega-Summon keeps getting changed on his profile. He has resistance to the abilities of every noble Phantasm owned by a Servant in the throne of heroes. The profile isn't technically wrong, but it makes it sound like Nega-summon would only work on the abilities of servants, which is wrong. He has the ability to counter every ability that is a noble Phantasm, but via verse equalization and the way that the skill works, he has the means to counter any ability that shares its power with a noble Phantasm.

Ainz has the ability to bypass resistence to magic, which is what gives him his resistance to mental attacks, by boosting the ranks of his spells. Although Nasu magic resistance is based on complexity as opposed to power, I think that verse equalization should make the rank boost equivalent enough to get passed Goetia's resistances.

Pretty sure that only applies to his death

Even then, nulling Goetia's resistance is NLF unless it has feats of going to his level. And verse equalization sure as hell doesn't allow you to bypass any resistance unless you want to tell me Ainz can mindhax Darth Sidious

Nah, I'm talking about the spell he would normally use to make basic spells combat viable, but that can also be used to get passed rank based magic resist.

I mean, Goetia's is probably only getting it from a magic resistance skill, although the profile doesn't really make it clear. I am not claiming he could outright get passed something like that of a Sith lord, of course not, resistance negation can be NLF for sure. What I am saying it that Ainz uses his rank boosting to bypass resistences, and although it wouldn't work in all verses, he should be able to rank his spells passed the rank that the magic resist of Goetia can counteract

I'm 100% sure that's incorrect, if not make a crt to give Ainz immunity to soul manip

Either way that's a big necro

Why is this even a debate. 90% of Nasuverse stomps the entire Overlord wuthout breaking a single sweat.
AAS a 5-B attack ? Is this a troll ? AAS is a mostly 1-C attack at least. Since he is gonna wipe the humanity from past present and future at the same tome going back to the genesis of the Omniverse of Fate to recreate it without the concept of death.
Also TGOALID is disgustingly over hyper wanked. Shalltear resurrected in a second so that means his spell cannot kill the soul or the whole being.

He can literally see every posibility in existence
"My eyes see everything ------and all posibke futures"

Also he has the rings which can negate any magic made by humanity. Ainz is an undead so he was human.

He also reality warping "Phenex, one of the Demon Gods, was able to amplify Scheherazade's Noble Phantasm, allowing it to make fiction into reality and create the Agartha Singularity. He also has access to various Holy Grails, which can be used for various forms of reality warping"

Can Ainz even affect higher dimensional beings like Goetia as stated in the vsbattle feats of Goetia ?

Also for the guy who said that Goetia does not lack the concept of death I suggest you the verify the feats again because
"Cannot die so long as Solomon and his temple still exist, and even if they are killed they will just come back to life within the temple of time in Imaginary Numbers Space. They also exist as a collective, and unless that collective is destroyed, they all must be destroyed to kill a single one of them permanently"

If this not convincing you then

"Due to his Independent Manifestation skill, Goetia is virtually immune to instant death unless the concept of death is forced upon him"

Also he has Acausality since he exists across all human history he exists in past present and future at the same time.

It was also stated that "Should be comparable to the Disposal Demon God Pillars that compose him, and are stated to lack a fate"

Another thing

Ars alamadel salomonis - Its power is equivalent to hundreds of millions of Excaliburs, and it lays waste to the surface of the planet in the past, present, and future all at once. The Noble Phantasm itself is the size of North America and is visible from nearly everywhere on the planet across the past, present, and future. Can be focused down to a single point with enough power to pierce the planet, which could destroy Avalon, the 6th dimensional realm. It is stated to be capable of evaporating Tiamat's Sea of Life

After converting the entire human race into energy with Ars Almadel Salomonis, an energy that surpasses that of the World's genesis, he can reverse time on a planetary scale and recreate the planet with entirely new concepts. It destroys all of the infinite possibilities of human history

He also has immensurable speed since he transcends time and space in his temple outside his temple is FTL+ to MFTL which Ainz is not even close.
Why are we still debating when even Kojiro sasaki could take out Ainz why are we debating a High 1-C lowballed character with tons of hax vs a not even mountain level Ainz

Why is this even a debate. 90% of Nasuverse stomps the entire Overlord wuthout breaking a single sweat.
AAS a 5-B attack ? Is this a troll ? AAS is a mostly 1-C attack at least. Since he is gonna wipe the humanity from past present and future at the same tome going back to the genesis of the Omniverse of Fate to recreate it without the concept of death.
Also TGOALID is disgustingly over hyper wanked. Shalltear resurrected in a second so that means his spell cannot kill the soul or the whole being.

He can literally see every posibility in existence
"My eyes see everything ------and all posibke futures"

Also he has the rings which can negate any magic made by humanity. Ainz is an undead so he was human.

He also reality warping "Phenex, one of the Demon Gods, was able to amplify Scheherazade's Noble Phantasm, allowing it to make fiction into reality and create the Agartha Singularity. He also has access to various Holy Grails, which can be used for various forms of reality warping"

Can Ainz even affect higher dimensional beings like Goetia as stated in the vsbattle feats of Goetia ?

Also for the guy who said that Goetia does not lack the concept of death I suggest you the verify the feats again because
"Cannot die so long as Solomon and his temple still exist, and even if they are killed they will just come back to life within the temple of time in Imaginary Numbers Space. They also exist as a collective, and unless that collective is destroyed, they all must be destroyed to kill a single one of them permanently"

If this not convincing you then

Also he has Acausality since he exists across all human history he exists in past present and future at the same time.

It was also stated that "Should be comparable to the Disposal Demon God Pillars that compose him, and are stated to lack a fate"

Another thing

Ars alamadel salomonis - Its power is equivalent to hundreds of millions of Excaliburs, and it lays waste to the surface of the planet in the past, present, and future all at once. The Noble Phantasm itself is the size of North America and is visible from nearly everywhere on the planet across the past, present, and future. Can be focused down to a single point with enough power to pierce the planet, which could destroy Avalon, the 6th dimensional realm. It is stated to be capable of evaporating Tiamat's Sea of Life

After converting the entire human race into energy with Ars Almadel Salomonis, an energy that surpasses that of the World's genesis, he can reverse time on a planetary scale and recreate the planet with entirely new concepts. It destroys all of the infinite possibilities of human history

He also has immensurable speed since he transcends time and space in his temple outside his temple is FTL+ to MFTL which Ainz is not even close.
Why are we still debating when even Kojiro sasaki could take out Ainz why are we debating a High 1-C lowballed character with tons of hax vs a not even mountain level Ainz
Repeat with me.

NECRO, this from 2018, four years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back