• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aim assist vs Aimbot: Vindicare Assassin vs Hol Horse

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Vindicare only has an Exitus pistol and non weapon gear, using turbo penetrators

Speed equal

Start at 100m, facing away from one another

Fight takes place in one of those classic western saloons or whatever

Idk if this can be added but eh don't take it too serious

Vindicare Assassi: 1 (ProfessorLord)

Hol Horse:

Inconclusive:
2 (Stillwinston, Dargoo Faust)

Okay so.....

Hol Horse likely has the better gun here oddly enough. Vinidcare wishes he could adjust his bullets mid flight. Hol would probably fire his gun before turning around and then fire off another shot. That being said Vindicare would probably turn around and not attempt a trick shot.

I dunno, Vindicare will one shot the instant he gets his sight on Hol but the sheer potential of bullet redirection is something to consider. I'm going on Inconclusive atm.

That seems fair, though all I know of his bullet redirection is from HFTF. How good was it in the actual media again?

Yeah that'd probably mess with the spy mask enough for it to hit, from what I remember.

Bump

Vindicare probably has the most skill, bur Hol Horse doesn't really need it in this matchups because he can adjust it.

To be honest, will one bullet kill either? If this is a first to draw thing, it's faster to hit the hip or torso but probably more beneficial to hit the head. I feel like Hol Horse is kind of slow (oinga bongs arc) so he might think that shooting first is the priority and will not aim his bullet for the sake of it making contact ASAP. Vindicare will take more time to aim for the head, get hit, shoot and kill Hol anyway.

So I vote Vindicare fra.

Is he not that far into 8-B or something?

Bump

Necrobump because I like this battle.

I like how both were nerfed into 8-C. Anyway, from what I know Hol's AP is to the point where he almost has a + next to it. What's the AP of Warhammer 8-Cs?

Its listed as space marine durability but it's not super relevant here because of how vindicare bullets work.

Can't add the match though since I only gave the VA their pistol.

Back