• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Panther VS Vindicare Assassin (Marvel VS WH40K)

Just fixed the topics.

Anyway, probably voting for BP after a hard fight

On top of having superior senses+invisibility, he's simply far too versatile for Assasin to deal with, and has more then enough skill to compete

Invis is not really an issue due to spy mask, and Vindicares are still more than good enough to shoot people who know they're there. I also don't see how Black Panther is more versatile than squads of Eldar, including Warlocks and Exarchs, as well as Horus's ships. While a restriction on how far away they're allowed to go is an issue, I'd still give it to the Vindicare, albeit much closer than before.

I wasn't referring to invisiblity, I was also referring to Panther hide as well him shutting down the senses of an enemy. Not even Daredevil spotted him either

Not really sure where you're getting the versatility thing from, are said opponents nearly as skilled as the Assasin? If not that really isn't an argument

Also, Panther can just snap his fingers and have a Knife slash him as Hues pointed out

"I wasn't referring to invisiblity, I was also referring to Panther hide as well him shutting down the senses of an enemy. Not even Daredevil spotted him either"

Darn it Gargoyle you knew about that =/

I have read what Wokistan said and I agree with most of it.

But ultimately the question is, can Vindicare really shoot through his vibranium suit?

Black Panther has far higher durability with his suit, that's on his profile. He has also tanked hits from Super Skrull and Namor on occasions as if they were regular punches, so I am really inclined to say that is probably a good guage for how much higher his suit can boost his durability. And that is not to say vibranium cannot be destroyed by much LESS energy, I'm fairly certain it has been destroyed or torn apart from an atomic bomb in the past, but that's because an atomic bomb is constantly feeding it with enough energy among the entire surface that the vibranium physically cannot disperse the heat and kinetic force in time, causing it to ultimately break apart.

That being said, if constant blows from Namor and Super Skrull can be dispersed in time before the material breaks, I am fairly certain the Vindicare's bullets should not be able to bypass his suit, unless they have demonstrated destroying a similarly functioning material in the past or they are far far higher than what BP has demonstrated.

(If we compare it to adamantium, the it should be Solar System level but I am not sure if the two materials are comparable enough, but worth pointing out anyway.)

"I'm fairly certain it has been destroyed or torn apart from an atomic bomb in the past, but that's because an atomic bomb is constantly feeding it with enough energy among the entire surface that the vibranium physically cannot disperse the heat and kinetic force in time, causing it to ultimately break apart."

That bomb vaporized/pulverized a island and the Vibranium still absorb a portion of the explosion.

His suit is not normally resistant to acid and it has been torn away by it in the past.

That being said, if he has knowledge and prep time and the technology of the wealthiest country in the world, there is nothing suggesting he cannot enfuse some sort of base or technology to diffuse the acid once it comes in contact with it.

I don't know about microscopic level attacks, but I assume that vibranium functions on a similar level. If it comes down to this I can do some more research on the topic.

Can we not forget that Wakanda > Tony Stark?

Black Panther has beaten Tony with prep time on three different occasions. He is at least on par with Tony, if not superior thanks to the vast amount of resources they have in comparison to him.

@Prof

The op doesn't say they have knowledge, just that they know they are fighting in a day. If they do then you should probably edit that in.

AnonymousBlank said:
@Prof
The op doesn't say they have knowledge, just that they know they are fighting in a day. If they do then you should probably edit that in.
Thanks.

The reason I'm adding prep and knowledge isn't to make BP win by the way, I just know that without it he would get stomped.

Hmmm...

I'm really unsure. Both have scenarios where they win. Given their equipment, either one gets a clear shot, they win.

As such, I'll go for inconclusive for now.

To address some things that have been said in my absence:

@Garg

• How does the sense shutdown work? Spy masks render Vindicates immune to their own method of sensory deprivation. What does panther hide do?
  • Exarchs are wholly dedicated to the craft of war and many of them will end up with thousands of years of experience. Warlocks have, among a vast repitoire of psyker powers that they can naturally use and control, unlike most human psykers, that bullshit Eldar precog/fate manip. All of that failed to eliminate one vindicare.
@Professor

• They know they're gonna fight someone, not each ones specific stuff. If Vindicare had that and thought Black Panther was too much, he could probably just ask for stuff to specifically counter black panther, or for them to send something else or just glass the area.
  • With regards to durability, turbo penetrators and shield breakers negate that, one through messing with molecules and the other by messing with the arcane. As for feats, they can punch through a variety of vehicles, which range from tiers 6 to 4, and adamantine, which is what the armor of several tier 4 characters is made of.
@several

• knife telefragging seems to be ooc or impossible, because otherwise BP would have a lot less trouble in the fights where he fights to kill.

Eldar can teleport, that didn't seem to save them.

Also the bullets may just track the lotion of the target, what with the aimbot spirit and all. There's also the fact that a Vindicate is still exceptionally skilled with the cut down version of the rifle. Upon the target teleporting, the Vindicare would probably check their immedate surroundings first, and if BP is there gun him down as he throws the knife, resulting in a mutual kill.

"With regards to durability, turbo penetrators and shield breakers negate that, one through messing with molecules and the other by messing with the arcane. As for feats, they can punch through a variety of vehicles, which range from tiers 6 to 4, and adamantine, which is what the armor of several tier 4 characters is made of"

If it negates durability through unknown reasons and it just destroy any material a simple resistance to Matter destruction solves that.

To bad I have to yield to my earlier words

"Upon the target teleporting, the Vindicare would probably check their immedate surroundings first,"

By the time he finishes looking around Panther would have already fanned his daggers

I genuinely don't know what to think of that, and how it coincides with all the other restrictions placed. I seriously doubt a vindicare would ever get sent to take down someone like Black Panther if they're limited to 30m max distance.

I feel like the constant influx of info provided by the soy mask would help them not get instagibbed by BP's teleportation. Also, when has he done that as opposed to teleport into like melee combat or something?

Constant motion tracking and weak point detection seem pretty helpful, as well as how he's prepared for teleport strikes due to prior knowledge. If Eldar warlocks, after they knew that there was a Vindicare in the tower, with all their power and precog, couldn't just teleport up there and kill him it's probably not something that works out the best for BP.

Also, a day of prep is a day to set up an absurd amount of traps. BP teleports, is killed by explosive set up so well that precognition didn't save people from running in to it.

It is important to note though that not all eldar have precog on the levels of Eldrad or Ahzek Ahriman (who's not an eldar but you get the point). Don't get the idea that Vindicares are that stupid lol.

By just showing the weak points of the guy regardless of his invis? That's a power that the Assasinorium can definitely deal with. Worse comes to worst, just tweak the dudes mask a day in advance.

I don't think that's really how that type of bomb works. Explosive traps are just one of the many types a vindicate can put together, and with knowledge of BP should be able to figure something out.

Back