• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Panther VS Vindicare Assassin (Marvel VS WH40K)

We push the limits of Black Panther's combat skill and technology.

Black Panther vs Vindicare Assassi

Both of them are aware and knowledgeable of their encounters roughly a day in advance, they start 30m away from each other. Speed equalized. SBA

Black Panther:
GargoyleOne

Vindicare Assassin: Wokistan

Inconclusive:

Avengers infinity war black panther png by metropolis hero1125-dc5rnbq
Wakanda, forever.

VindicareAssassinRender
"We'll get em next time boys."

Correct. Without prep I wasn't sure if this would be fair to BP due to the massive technological advantage that Vindicare seems to have.

Oh man if I updated Panther right now poison would honestly be the only problem (unless I can find that resistance to poison statement), but lets pretend my blog doesn't exist for now.

Isn't the poison with bullets? As in it would have to get through his Vibranium suit?

I know Vindicare can bypass even the strongest of structures with his bullets, but how would it fair against Vibranium?

Mean either, but apparently they negate durability to a degree:

Turbo-penetrator shells are segmented cylinders, each portion of which is tipped with a melta charge that activates with a staggered detonation to the last. Because of this, the bullet can punch through any armour, no matter its thickness or composition. Regardless of how well defended a foe thinks he is, a Turbo-penetrator bullet will cut through his defenses as if they were not even there.

I know his Vibranium armor works by nullifying and absorbing the vibration from attacks, including sound-based attacks, heat, etc (pretty sure they can withstand solar system level ap from someone like Thor) but I don't know if it would work in this scenario.

His claws on the other hand are made from a different type of Vibranium which is nicknamed "anti-metal" because it disrupts the atomic bonds of other metals. Pretty sure they can slice through Vindicare.

Unfortunately we don't scale vibranium to 4-B it's unknown or at least gives him a just a higher rating for his durability.

If the Turbo-penetrator rounds can break the vibranium's molecular structure or the Hellfire dissolves the suit, its a stomp for the Vindicaire since they barely ever miss their targets (said targets having superhuman physicals and being on another celestial body). If the bullet doesn't go through, Vindicaire literally has nothing that can work and T'Challa minces the sucker. Either way its a stomp.

Lots of targets can teleport too. Doesn't save them from a VIndicare. With the Vindicare having prep, how does BP not just get shot and die?

Nice to see people using 40K assassins though, they're pretty underrated.

I doubt that the exitus rifle is something he can really jam that easily, considering that he'd get found by the vindicate before finding the vindicare more times than jot, exitus rifles are really high end tech specifically designed to function as an extension of the user and as such are even more resilient than normal tech from that sort of disruption, and that each rifle has its own machine spirit to hold things together should something go wrong.

Also synskin isn't metal, so metal disruptor claws don't really help any more than a bladed weapon already would.

That is also assuming that the vindicare, a sniper, would try to get in close if they didn't need to. Also, should turbo penetrators fail, there's always the anti daemon rounds.

I thought Black Panther claws didn't need contact, they just needed to be around equipment

someone mentioned above his claws being regarded as an anti metal due to disupting the molecular bonds of metal. If it's not a generalized molecular shredding thing and needs to be on metal, it doesn't work so well against something not made of metal, no?

Black panther needs to be close to, you know, cut someone. It'd need a lot of range on general disruption to matter.

Your right, but that's never and I mean ever been a factor in any Panther match ever and it not called metal disrupting claws =P

Wokistan said:
Black panther needs to be close to, you know, cut someone. It'd need a lot of range on general disruption to matter.
He doesn't need to cut to shut down equipment, the vibranium generates mini sonic waves that shut down equipment

Also, Panther is likely more skilled here correct me if I'm wrong

Not so sure about that. The 40k assassins are ridiculous. What are BP's best feats, especially in the realm of locating and tracking an opponent?

Machine spirits say no to that, and maybe the composition of the rifle itself, don't remember properly. How large is the range on that passive anyways?

OOC, and I'd assume BP kinda needs to know where he is to do that.

That wouldn't be a problem when he can smell him from miles away and he'd know exactly where he is and he also has other crazy enhanced senses feats to support this.

As for BP's skill feats, I saw on the page. He's no doubt very impressive, probably better than a number of assassins in direct combat (that varies, one of the Eversors fought a guy who stomped Lysander, a space Marines company, several other assassin's, and a Culexus grand Grand Master all at the same time which is just what the hell), but as for the tracking stuff, it's kinda vague, just leaving it at very impressive.

I've gotta go for a bit, not voting either yet.

No, they both know where each other is. They just have a day of prep before fighting to SBA.

What is Vindicare's guns or suit made out of anyway? Plastic? If it has any metal in it whatsoever, said metal will unbind and cause his equipment to crumple upon contact with BP.

Black Panther also has some degree of precognition, I assume thanks to the Panther Goddess. Let me pull up a scan of him proving it.

Back