• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vindicare Assassin vs Bug Eaten - In My Sights

I'm going to regret the heck outta this, but hey Vindicare vs Hol kinda sorta happened way back when so here we go.

Plot: Vindicare has been tasked with hunting a rat.

Speed is equalised. Vindicare is of course being used and has prior knowledge on what Bug Eaten can do thanks to an intel briefing. Both are about 100 metres apart. SBA otherwise

Exitus Acta Probat: 3

Squeak: 0

Incon: 0

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Officio_Assassinorum

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Bug-Eaten

Last edited:
Isn't Vindicare the guy who can snipe people on the Moon from the Planet? How is he missing from 100 Meters exactly?

Simple - he isn't.

EDIT: Seriously, what can Bug do here if at all? Avoiding projectiles while landing every single shot perfectly is standard fare for Vindicares, it's exactly what the Vindicare Assassin did while trying to kill that Ethereal VIP dude. Against T'au of all people, the dudes that are ALL about Dakka.

I mean I guess, but a rat that can't even move when he sets down his Stand against a dude that can casually kill in one shot drones and a bunch of T'au which are already all about using firearms and super assisted aim programs...?

Yeh fam, I don't see that happening. Rat is deader than dead.

I'll need to rewatch the rat fight but I don't think Vindicare can even see the bullets being fired so the helmet's not gonna be able to tell him to dodge

I mean tbf the rat can take Vindicare out with one bullet, which he can't see cause no Extrasensory Perception it seems?

Bio Manip is just the Vindicare slowing down their metabolism so they can wait in place to take a shot for like years on end, Matter Manip or any hit will kill the rat. But no Extrasensory Perception means Vindicare can't even see the bullets Rat shoots tho

Back