• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding The Low Dimensional Game Verse

Okay. Can you properly explain the full circumstances here in a single easy to understand post, so I can ask for input regarding what should be done here please?

Okay. Can you properly explain the full circumstances here in a single easy to understand post, so I can ask for input regarding what should be done here please?
The Low Dimensional Game Series is made up of two web novels, one has been translated into English by Human Translators, and the other has been Machine Translated. The Cosmology page that the verse is based on uses quotes from both novels and I have been told that in order for it to be accepted I need more than just the Raws being present I also need a Human Translation.

The first profile for the verse also uses quotes from the second novel in reasoning for their abilities. For this, I was planning on making the links for each ability a picture of both the raw and the MTL so people can translate them themselves.

Outside of that, there is still the argument of whether the verse actually reaches High 1-A or not. I would prefer to have the verse's current Cosmology rated before I potentially spend money getting the MTL Translations and quotes verified through a commission.

The Low Dimensional Game Series is made up of two web novels, one has been translated into English by Human Translators, and the other has been Machine Translated. The Cosmology page that the verse is based on uses quotes from both novels and I have been told that in order for it to be accepted I need more than just the Raws being present I also need a Human Translation.

The first profile for the verse also uses quotes from the second novel in reasoning for their abilities. For this, I was planning on making the links for each ability a picture of both the raw and the MTL so people can translate them themselves.

Outside of that, there is still the argument of whether the verse actually reaches High 1-A or not. I would prefer to have the verse's current Cosmology rated before I potentially spend money getting the MTL Translations and quotes verified through a commission.
Okay. Thank you for the explanation. That seems reasonable.

@Ultima_Reality @DontTalkDT @Elizhaa @KingPin0422 @Qawsedf234 @Pain_to12 @Agnaa @Damage3245 @Executor_N0 @DarkDragonMedeus @SomebodyData @Celestial_Pegasus @Wokistan @Andytrenom

What do you think that we should do here?

You don't need to hire someone to translate the parts you need. You can use a mtl or a translation done by yourself as long as the original text in chinese is present in the blog near the english one so it can be verified.

You don't need to hire someone to translate the parts you need. You can use a mtl or a translation done by yourself as long as the original text in chinese is present in the blog near the english one so it can be verified.
Ok wait so does the Cosmology Page need or not need Human Translations cause I feel like I'm being told two different things. It sounded like Ant, Pain, and Agnaa are saying it's necessary.

Text translated by an actual translator is always better, but if not accesible and lets not go for the route of paying money someone to do such things for just a profile as it will cost a lot.

In two previous threads we agreed that as long as the original text in its native language is present then an english one done through a machine or a self-translated one is acceptable as we can verify.

Text translated by an actual translator is always better, but if not accesible and lets not go for the route of paying money someone to do such things for just a profile as it will cost a lot.

In two previous threads we agreed that as long as the original text in its native language is present then an english one done through a machine or a self-translated one is acceptable as we can verify.
Ok, I see thanks.

Thank you for the replies.

So can somebody write a post with sufficiently indepth arguments/explanations for the suggested tiers/statistics here please, so knowledgeable members can evaluate it?

Thank you for the replies.

So can somebody write a post with sufficiently indepth arguments/explanations for the suggested tiers/statistics here please, so knowledgeable members can evaluate it?
Fang Xiu's Universe & Possibly Others (Infinite R > F Dimensions each Infintesimalizing the last) High 1-B

Space-Time Rulers (Hierarchy of Infinite Higher Dimensional Beings who can affect Universes like Fang Xiu's by existing and effect the Space-Time Origin) Infinitely High 1-B & Low 1-A

Endless Space-Time (Infinitely Larger than Endless Higher Dimensional universes, including Fang Xiu's and potentially others like it. Its collapse can cause everything to be reduced to nothingness including Space-Time Rulers.) Infinitely Low 1-A

Space-Time Origin (Foundation of the Endless Space-Time and its collapse can cause everything to be reduced to nothingness including Space-Time Rulers and cause them to lose their powers.) Infinitely Low 1-A

Outer Dimensions (Dimensions that encompass endless universes with the Endless Space-Time just being one universe. A Higher Dimensional Universe in a higher Outer Dimension would see the Endless Space-Time in its entirety through an R >F Difference, making it 1-A. There would be an Endless Number of such Universes and Endless even Higher Dimensional Universes up to infinite dimensions.) 1-A+

Source Form (Zero-dimensional existence of a concept that act's as the source of all power for all things, including the power that keeps universes from collapsing. Everything from Matter, Space & Time are all Source Forms in their most fundamental level.) 1-A+

Creators (Everything is a part of their dreams only existing because they dream it to be, no matter what it is everything occurs due to their ideas even the destruction of universes or the birth of planets or even a single being. Even Space and Source Form merely exist due to their consciousness thinking them to be, and when they awaken all things they dreamt will end. Although no superiority is shown through interactions, Creators create other Creators from their dreams with the Creators they dream up only being born because they dreamt of it.) Baseline High 1-A, Immeasurably High 1-A

Last edited:
Fang Xiu's Universe & Possibly Others (Infinite R > F Dimensions each Infintesimalizing the last) High 1-B

Space-Time Rulers (Hierarchy of Infinite Higher Dimensional Beings who can affect Universes like Fang Xiu's by existing and effect the Space-Time Origin) Infinitely High 1-B & Low 1-A

Endless Space-Time (Infinitely Larger than Endless Higher Dimensional universes, including Fang Xiu's and potentially others like it. Its collapse can cause everything to be reduced to nothingness including Space-Time Rulers.) Infinitely Low 1-A

Space-Time Origin (Foundation of the Endless Space-Time and its collapse can cause everything to be reduced to nothingness including Space-Time Rulers and cause them to lose their powers.) Infinitely Low 1-A

Outer Dimensions (Dimensions that encompass endless universes with the Endless Space-Time just being one universe. A Higher Dimensional Universe in a higher Outer Dimension would see the Endless Space-Time in its entirety through an R >F Difference, making it 1-A. There would be an Endless Number of such Universes and Endless even Higher Dimensional Universes up to infinite dimensions.) 1-A+

Source Form (Zero-dimensional existence of a concept that act's as the source of all power for all things, including the power that keeps universes from collapsing. Everything from Matter, Space & Time are all Source Forms in their most fundamental level.) 1-A+

Creators (Everything is a part of their dreams only existing because they dream it to be, no matter what it is everything occurs due to their ideas even the destruction of universes or the birth of planets or even a single being. Even Space and Source Form merely exist due to their consciousness thinking them to be, and when they awaken all things they dreamt will end. Although no superiority is shown through interactions, Creators create other Creators from their dreams with the Creators they dream up only being born because they dreamt of it.) Baseline High 1-A, Immeasurably High 1-A
Thank you for the explanation.

@Ultima_Reality @DontTalkDT @First_Witch @Elizhaa @KingPin0422 @Qawsedf234 @Pain_to12 @Agnaa @Executor_N0

What do you think about this?

All this is fine and is valid as long as there are no other contradictions

I don't particularly agree with Immeasurably High 1-A, but the rest (as long as R>F counts for an additional Aleph level) look fine.
All this is fine and is valid as long as there are no other contradictions
Thank youfor the evaluations. It seems best to wait for a bit more input before we apply this though.
Ok added raws to the entire Cosmology page wherever it was required.
Thank you for helping out.
As before, I'm not interested in evaluating the tiers of verses that I'm not already working on.
Okay. No problem.

Everything up to Low 1-A seems fine to me as a proposal, all-in-all. From my understanding, it seems like there are universes of all numbers of dimensions, up to infinitely-many, and then there is an infinite void encompassing all of them (The Endless Space-Time), and then the realm of the Creators where everything is seen as a dream. Straightforward enough, it seems.

That said, though, some of the suggestions confuse me a bit. You placed a 11-C end in the Creators' rating on the basis that they can apparently chose whether to be 0-dimensional or higher-dimensional at will, but from the looks of it, it sounds like the verse just so happens to treat 0-dimensional space as being superior to everything else in the setting, given they're stated to dream things into existence from there:

Lu Zhiyu saw countless Creators like him who were in deep sleep in the source of the zero-dimension.

Everyone sat there in the shadows and lights that were huge enough to reach the limit of life’s imagination. Each one was the source of a universe; they were the beginning and the end of everything.

Floating above every creator, their thoughts and consciousness broke through the zero-dimension and created one universe after another. Every creator was like a perpetual motion machine; their wisdom and thought power expanded out of the zero-dimensional world and created one universe after another.

The universe created by countless Creators stretched upward and interlaced, forming an endless parallel universe with the zero-dimension as its source.

Moreover it doesn't seem like there's any hierarchy between the Creators, as others have pointed out above. The excerpt where Lu Zhiyu realizes he has been a part of a Creator's dream seems like it just applies to his previous, human self, since he comes to this realization when he sees the Earth being dreamed up by one of the Creators beside him:

Lu Zhiyu looked at the nearest Creator beside him and immediately saw the universe he had created. It was a vast universe of infinite dimensions. Lu Zhiyu saw a familiar shadow in it.

As the scene enlarged, Lu Zhiyu saw one of the dazzling galaxies… the Milky Way. When his thought changed, Lu Zhiyu saw the blue earth.

“This is… the Earth’s universe! I’ve been living in another Creator’s dream!”

You're obviously free to correct me if I'm wrong, but from the looks of this, it just sounds like Lu Zhiyu always ascends to the zero-dimension and, becoming a Creator, dreams a universe that has another version of himself inside of it, who also ascends to the zero-dimension and does the same thing, and so on and so forth. I don't see the need for any kind of hierarchy to be involved there.

The bit about "outer dimensions" confuses me, too. I don't really see the existence of some further hierarchy follows from this excerpt:

Lu Zhiyu looked away and saw an interesting scene. Outside the Earth’s universe, a half-human and half-insect’s high-dimensional creation was positioned on the outer dimension of the Earth’s universe, looking inside. It projected its strength into it and had transformed it into a huge Dark Mother Tree. It was trying to extract the energy of the universe bit by bit while looking for something.

And nor from the other ones in the blog. I may have missed something, so, you're free to point out any bits you believe are essential to your point. But, so, far, all I see here is the Creators being baseline 1-A.

Everything up to Low 1-A seems fine to me as a proposal, all-in-all. From my understanding, it seems like there are universes of all numbers of dimensions, up to infinitely-many, and then there is an infinite void encompassing all of them (The Endless Space-Time), and then the realm of the Creators where everything is seen as a dream. Straightforward enough, it seems.

That said, though, some of the suggestions confuse me a bit. You placed a 11-C end in the Creators' rating on the basis that they can apparently chose whether to be 0-dimensional or higher-dimensional at will, but from the looks of it, it sounds like the verse just so happens to treat 0-dimensional space as being superior to everything else in the setting, given they're stated to dream things into existence from there:
That's fair I was confused on how to rate that since they are technically Zero-Dimensional but it's fine to remove that part.
Moreover it doesn't seem like there's any hierarchy between the Creators, as others have pointed out above. The excerpt where Lu Zhiyu realizes he has been a part of a Creator's dream seems like it just applies to his previous, human self, since he comes to this realization when he sees the Earth being dreamed up by one of the Creators beside him:
Another thing I have no issue with removing is it was simply based on them dreaming each other into existence.
The bit about "outer dimensions" confuses me, too. I don't really see the existence of some further hierarchy follows from this excerpt:
And nor from the other ones in the blog. I may have missed something, so, you're free to point out any bits you believe are essential to your point. But, so, far, all I see here is
the Creators being baseline 1-A.
The Outer Dimensions is the only name I could find to describe this so I went with it. However, the Hierarchy does exist.

Simply put the Endless Space-Time is confirmed to be a singular dream of The Creator (Lu Zhiyu), not something constructed from multiple dreams of every Creator. (I go further in-depth timeline-wise when it comes to that stuff on the blog.)
Its voice came from all directions. "Have you heard of the legend of the creator? It is said that the endless space and time is just a dream of the creator. The structure of the endless space and time has many creations, as well as what the world should be like. Many ancient races are built according to the dream and consciousness of the creator. " - It also indicated that the endless space-time created by the Creator had entered a new era.
The bases of the Hierarchy is following the logic that the Creators perpetually generate singular of varying dimensions.
The universe created by countless Creators stretched upward and interlaced, forming an endless parallel universe with the zero-dimension as its source.

When he looked up, there were all kinds of universes, two-dimensional universes, three-dimensional universes, four-dimensional universes, a Crystal Wall System universe, and the entangled timelines which bundled the universes together.
At the same time while the Endless Space-Time is stated to be multi-dimensional there is no proof that it is an infinite-dimensional universe/dream.
"Fortune City was built by an overgod, and a very powerful one at that. He didn't build his own world in a multidimensional space like the other overgods. Instead, he built his kingdom in the Shadow Realm."
All we know for certain is that the Endless Space-Time is a singular universe dreamt up by Lu Zhiyu as a Creator. And we also know there are endless other universes of varying dimensions.

Unless we assume the Endless Space-Time is infinite-dimensional some of those endless universes would have to be higher than the Endless Space-Time and some would have to be lower as we know these universes go as low as 2-D and as high as Inf-D

I rather go with baseline 1-A for the highest Creators, based on Ultima's inputs.
It would make no sense to do so though.

There are only two possibilities as it stands, one is that the Endless Space-Time has finite dimensions guaranteeing there are endless universes above it in dimensionality. Or the second would be assuming it has infinite dimensions which would still make it 1-A+.

There's no situation here where one of this two isn't the case.

And if there is any doubt, it is just straight-up confirmed here. It states clearly that there are other dimensions with their own universes.
When it came to comparing all of the dimensions and levels, it was not technically a real perpetual machine.

This was because it was extracting the power from other dimensions in order to improve itself, and idea that Lu Zhiyu first came up with for a semi-perpetual machine had actually stemmed from that.

If I can create a machine or a facility that can extract energies from the universe in other dimensions, then it’ll be a real perpetual machine for this crystal wall! It won’t need any energies in this world, yet it can still be operated and create everything in this world! Lu Zhiyu thought.

It will keep extracting energies from the universes of other dimensions, and it’ll keep creating even more dimensions in this crystal wall! In this way, it can continuously improve this enormous crystal wall universe!

A semi-perpetual machine was actually a decoy perpetual machine that stole energies from the universes of other dimensions in order to remain operational. In this way, not only could it operate itself, it could also provide endless material energies for Lu Zhiyu to use.

From the perspective of all of the dimensions of myriad universes, it wasn’t actually considered to be perpetually functioning. Instead, it was kind of stealing energies from the universes of other dimensions.
At the time the "Crystal Wall Universe" was the only universe in Endless Space-Time so it has to be referring to stuff outside of Endless Space-Time.

Unless we assume the Endless Space-Time is infinite-dimensional some of those endless universes would have to be higher than the Endless Space-Time and some would have to be lower as we know these universes go as low as 2-D and as high as Inf-D
The Endless Space-Time being a space of finite dimensions would just downgrade it from Low 1-A instead, since that rating would require it to be larger than infinite-dimensional universes to begin with. Following that train of thought, the Creators would still be Baseline 1-A, or Low 1-A at worst, since then the universes of varying dimensions wouldn't be the ones inside of the Endless Space-Time, but outside of it instead.

So, I really don't see any scenario where High 1-A is a thing here, so far.

The Endless Space-Time being a space of finite dimensions would just downgrade it from Low 1-A instead, since that rating would require it to be larger than infinite-dimensional universes to begin with. Following that train of thought, the Creators would still be Baseline 1-A, or Low 1-A at worst, since then the universes of varying dimensions wouldn't be the ones inside of the Endless Space-Time, but outside of it instead.

I'm sorry am I being confusing?

The Endless Space-Time contains universes. Some are higher dimensional, and others are infinite-dimensional.

The Endless Space-Time in its entirety is infinitely larger than those infinite-dimensional universes and is multidimensional in and of itself. (Low 1-A)

There are Endless Universes outside of the Endless Space-Time that are just like it.

Some of them are lower in dimensions than the Endless Space-Time and there are Infinitely Higher Dimensions above it forming a Hierarchy.

Just one Higher Dimensional Universe above the Endless Space-Time would view it akin to fiction and therefore 1-A.

An even Higher Dimensional Universe would view that one as fiction-making it another layer into 1-A. This continues infinitely reaching 1-A+.

Even Infinite DImensional Universes exist within outer dimensions, and everything discussed is like a dream to the Creators.

9391d04b59f673d186ec4cf268d2772e.png

Here is a clear mental image of what this looks like.

Thank you for the reply. So what changes do you think that we should apply here exactly?

Back