• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding The Low Dimensional Game Verse

Alright, it's been a long time coming and it's finally time for the Low Dimensional Game Series to the wiki. For this CRT I'm bringing up five separate blogs which are for Lu Zhiyu (The MC of Low Dimensional Game), The Cosmology (Including information from its sequel Rebirth Dominator), and a Verse Page. Besides those three there are also two calc blogs that need to be checked located on the Verse Page.

(Brief explanations for the more controversial things within this CRT below.)

Tiering;
Dimensions Tiering Logic TLDR; Dimensions in LDG are spatial in nature, with higher dimensions viewing lower dimensions as grains of sand that are merely infinitesimal shadows embedded within their own dimension. (Full Explanation with Quotes)

The Endless Space-Time & Space-Time Origin Tiering Logic TLDR; (Infinitely Low 1-A, possibly higher)

The Endless Space-Time is an endless and boundless void that is multidimensional, however, the number of dimensions composing it is unknown. The Space-Time Origin act's as the Endless Space-Time's foundation with the two being linked. When the Origin of Space-Time is sealed or destroyed the Endless Space-Time will collapse. stripping the Space-Time Rulers of their power and reducing everything to nothingness. Within the Endless Space-Time, there are an amount endless universes with some being 2-D and others being Inf-D. The Low 1-A reasoning comes from the fact that the Endless Space-Time is a higher infinity, as High 1-B Structures would be infinitesimal to it in comparison. The Infinitely Low 1-A part comes from the Space-Time Rulers below. (Full Explanation with Quotes)

Space-Time Rulers Tiering Logic TLDR; (Infinitely into High 1-B and Low 1-A), higher with Creator Artifacts

Space-Time Rulers are an Infinite Race of Higher-Dimensional Beings capable of severely damaging High 1-B Structures with their mere presence and can also exist completely outside of such structures. They exist within in a Hierarchy of Strength with the stronger ends of them being able to manipulate the Space-Time Origin to an extent. This would make the weaker end of them Infinitely into High 1-B while the stronger ends are Infinitely into Low 1-A.

Creator Artifact's basically put you at the top of the Infinite Hierarchy of Strength, letting you control the Space-Time Origin and even seal it causing the destruction of The Endless Space-Time and Origin making them higher into Low 1-A. (Full Explanation with Quotes)

Pearl of Space-Time TLDR; (Even higher into Low 1-A, possibly 1-A)

The Pearl of Space-Time is the incarnation of the strongest Creator's Artifact capable of stripping the rest of their powers entirely, acting as the foundation of the Endless Space-Time and is also the creator of the Origin of Space-Time. It is capable of destroying the Origin of Space-Time and recreating it as they please while also obtaining endless power from the Source of the creator. While other stuff simply puts them farther into Low 1-A, them obtaining endless power from the source of the Creator is possibly 1-A+ depending on interpretation. (Full Explanation with Quotes)

Source Form TLDR; (1-A)

Source Form is the conceptual source of all power across all of the Outer Dimensions no matter what form that power takes. The Space-Time Origins utilize Source Form to keep themselves from collapsing into nothingness and therefore their universes. Source form makes up everything, and is the very existence of a concept. Originating from the Zero-Dimensional Aboriginal Space, Matter, Space and Time are all fundamentally Source Form despite time being an abstract concept. This would apply to universes existing at the top of the Outer Dimensions making Source Form 1-A+. This is also what gives the Pearl of Space-Time its possibly 1-A+ rating depending on interpretation. (Full Explanation with Quotes)

The Creator(s) TLDR; (1-A)

The Creators are the beings who are responsible for everything, existing as Higher-Dimensional or Zero-Dimensional beings as they please. Everything originates from their consciousness. Their ideas and thoughts are what cause beings to be born, planets to be created, universes to be destroyed, etc. To them, every universe within the Outer Dimensions is akin to a piece of paper for them to splash their limitless fantasies and imagination onto. It is further stated that everything originates from their dreams, from Space (Which would include the Outer Dimensions), Material, Souls, and even Source Form itself, everything only exists because they dream it to be.

There are countless/innumerable Creator(s) with each one being born from the dream of another, and repeating the process ad Infinium. Despite creating one another all Creator(s) are the same being, simply different versions, some created later and some created earlier which is why they are both one and multiple at the same time. As Creators are the King of Dreams when they awaken everything will end and be returned to nothingness. This makes the Creators 1-A. (Full Explanation with Quotes)

Abilities;
The Creator(s) Have Every Ability in the Verse TLDR;

Source Form is a zero-dimensional singularity that is the very existence of a concept and contains the conceptual source of all power and everything there is. All things happen according to the ideas of the Creator, and even Source Form only exists because the Creator dreams it to be. Due to this, the Creator would be able to use any ability, as he had mastered all information, all rules, everything.

The Creator(s) Transduality Type 4 TLDR;

Type 4; Source Form is the origin of everything and makes up all existences on a fundamental level, with everything that comes from it being conceptual. This would include places that exist between the duality of reality and unreality, and places that go even further existing separate from the world in between reality, unreality, and supernature which is a state that transcends normal constraints and is a supernatural system beyond the laws of nature. All of this would simply exist within a dream of the Creator.

The Creator(s) Acausality Type 5 TLDR;

Type 5; Everything exists within the dreams of the Creator, which would include all laws and rules, such as the laws of cause and effect.

The Creator(s) Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 TLDR;

Type 1; All things that originate from Zero-Dimensional Aboriginal Space are conceptual, which means everything is conceptual fundamentally as Source Form makes up everything. Source Form is a part of the Creator's dreams and would therefore be manipulated depending purely on his thoughts.

The Creator(s) Nonexistent Physiology Nature Type 2, Aspect Type 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 TLDR;

Nature Type 2, Aspect Type 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5; All things ranging from Dream Controllers who exist in Nothingness, Material, Energy, Souls, Space, Time, Information, Concepts, Laws & Rules, Reality & Unreality, Between Reality & Unreality, Dimensions, and even Source Form which acts as the origin of everything that makes up all existences on a conceptual level, including the concept of power. All of it is simply formed through the thoughts, ideas, and wisdom, of the Creator.

Last edited:
I've read the cosmology blog and have also read Low-Dimensional game, so at least in that regard I know a bit.

I'm not sure if the whole "hierarchy" of Creator(s) could really be interpreted as such. Yes, Lu Zhiyu was indeed inside another creator's dream and became a creator himself despite being formerly just inside said dream. But in the Zero-Dimensional space, there is no such thing as superiority for the Creator(s) iirc, they just exist and create stuff. Maybe I'm missing something, if so, please explain it to me.

Also, would the author newest novel "I am God!" add anything relevant to the topic ? I've read the few first chapter but except the concept of "soul" being superior to deities like Pangu, nothing was really important iirc.

Except from that, everything look fine. Good job mate.

I've read the cosmology blog and have also read Low-Dimensional game, so at least in that regard I know a bit.

I'm not sure if the whole "hierarchy" of Creator(s) could really be interpreted as such. Yes, Lu Zhiyu was indeed inside another creator's dream and became a creator himself despite being formerly just inside said dream. But in the Zero-Dimensional space, there is no such thing as superiority for the Creator(s) iirc, they just exist and create stuff. Maybe I'm missing something, if so, please explain it to me.

Also, would the author newest novel "I am God!" add anything relevant to the topic ? I've read the few first chapter but except the concept of "soul" being superior to deities like Pangu, nothing was really important iirc.

Except from that, everything look fine. Good job mate.
I think I am God! is a separate series unless you've seen otherwise.

As for the Creator thing It was confusing. While the Creators don't seem to have su[eriority between them, each of them dreamt each other into existence, and due to everything occurring according to their thoughts which means they controlled everything leading up to those versions of them becoming Creators as well.

Depending on feedback I have no issues changing it though.

agree on High 1A. Also about ap

Thats tier 4. He is manipulating the stars and sun.

That should be calced later on. It looks higher than 6C

At least Continent level (Lu Zhiyu is stated to have the ability to destroy a continent and is superior to nuclear bombs)

That should be High 6A instead

Thats tier 4. He is manipulating the stars and sun.
The stars are only a kilometer wide, and the moon is considered the largest object and it's only comparable to our own.
That should be calced later on. It looks higher than 6C
I agree.
That should be High 6A instead
It is, it's at least 6-A (Continent Level from being stated to be capable of such), likely High 6-A due to being stated to be able to destroy the world and make humanity go extinct in one attack (Which seems to lean towards Surface Wiping then just straight-up destroying the Planet) and then possibly Planet Level from the being potentially comparable to the True Gods.

Alright, it's been a long time coming and it's finally time for the Low Dimensional Game Series to the wiki. For this CRT I'm bringing up five separate blogs which are for Lu Zhiyu (The MC of Low Dimensional Game), The Cosmology (Including information from its sequel Rebirth Dominator), and a Verse Page. Besides those three there are also two calc blogs that need to be checked located on the Verse Page.
Change the P&A from List to the traditional block and you'll have my support.

I however, cannot support the degenerate list P&A section, it's against my Religion to support Mara, the Lord of Suffering.

Change the P&A from List to the traditional block and you'll have my support.

I however, cannot support the degenerate list P&A section, it's against my Religion to support Mara, the Lord of Suffering.
One thing I can say is that blocks are terrifying to look at compared to list.

This is the only thing i disagree with the thread.....the profile structuring and organizing seem not good too me, especially the last tabber - The Creator, look unnecessary long due to the use of scrollbox and bullet point, seriously i feel like scrolling down for eternity (lol), some duplicate part like Conceptual Manip type 1, and also the Existence Erasure (High Godly)......no we don't list EE like that....

Other than that i have nothing to say regarding tier, since i already voice my opinion on the Q&A thread you made

This is the only thing i disagree with the thread.....the profile structuring and organizing seem not good too me, especially the last tabber - The Creator, look unnecessary long due to the use of scrollbox and bullet point, seriously i feel like scrolling down for eternity (lol), some duplicate part like Conceptual Manip type 1, and also the Existence Erasure (High Godly)......no we don't list EE like that....
Where does the Conceptual Manip Type 1 duplicate, I'll fix it.

As for the Bulletpoint scrolling, in the Sun Wukong CRT Antvasima told me that's how abilities should be listed now, I've been doing it ever since.

As for the Bulletpoint scrolling, in the Sun Wukong CRT Antvasima told me that's how abilities should be listed now, I've been doing it ever since.
It's not, IIRC, from that thread Ant said it was a valid type, but many people do not like it or use it because its ugly and dumb and ugly and dumb dumb.

Since i'm on phone it is hard to copypaste so, i remember correctly, there are two parts
Magic & Conceptual Manipulation type 1
Then way below it have Conceptual Manipulation type 1: All concept originate from the Source or something

Since i'm on phone it is hard to copypaste so, i remember correctly, there are two parts
Magic & Conceptual Manipulation type 1
Then way below it have Conceptual Manipulation type 1: All concept originate from the Source or something
Oh well, it's because there are two different degrees. The first is because Magic is Conceptual, manipulating a Conceptual Power Source and the second is outright controlling all concepts.

Oh well, it's because there are two different degrees. The first is because Magic is Conceptual, manipulating a Conceptual Power Source and the second is outright controlling all concepts.
You can slap two of them into one you know, it shorten the section, i did it with Dragon Ball all the time

Pearl of Space-Time just sounds like low 1a to me.

As for the others, having a bit trouble understanding how it went from low 1a to 1A+ to high 1A. Will relook at another time. But would like to see some other opinions first

Pearl of Space-Time just sounds like low 1a to me.

As for the others, having a bit trouble understanding how it went from low 1a to 1A+ to high 1A. Will relook at another time. But would like to see some other opinions first
The Endless Space-Time is a just one universe of an endless number ranging from 2-D to Inf-D, and although it is Multidimensional it would have finite dimensions. So if it's a 6D Universe in the 6D Outer Dimensions then there would be a 7D Universe in the 7D Outer Dimension which would be 1-A in comparison to it, and then an 8D, and a 9D, all the way up to Inf-D.

Had a slight mistranslation, the Source and Source Form are the same thing my bad. It doesn't change any of the scalings and I fixed it.

Last edited:
TLDR; The Endless Space-Time is a boundless void that encompasses every single universe created by the Origin of Space and Time and the Rulers of Space-Time. It is a multidimensional space with the Endless Space-Time just being a single dimension with hints of there being others. The Endless Space-Time is boundless in size in comparison to infinite dimensional universes would make them infinitesimal in comparison, that would make it Infinitely Low 1-A, possibly higher due to it have other dimensions and being a multidimensional space.
A space been multi-dimensioned and endless does not mean it can contain infinte-D,
I will like to see the quote of where it was stated to be larger than an infinite-D hierarchy Universe.

There are so many jumps in power, that I will question but since most of them are built around this, I will like if you can clarify this first before I give the rest of the blog a proper read

A space been multi-dimensioned and endless does not mean it can contain infinte-D,
I will like to see the quote of where it was stated to be larger than an infinite-D hierarchy Universe.

There are so many jumps in power, that I will question but since most of them are built around this, I will like if you can clarify this first before I give the rest of the blog a proper read
I didn't read what you said fully my bad, give me a moment.

In LDG Earth's Universe is Infinite Dimensional, with Lu Zhiyu only realizing it is so after becoming the Creator.
Lu Zhiyu looked at the nearest Creator beside him and immediately saw the universe he had created. It was a vast universe of infinite dimensions. Lu Zhiyu saw a familiar shadow in it.

As the scene enlarged, Lu Zhiyu saw one of the dazzling galaxies… the Milky Way. When his thought changed, Lu Zhiyu saw the blue earth.

“This is… the Earth’s universe! I’ve been living in another Creator’s dream!”
In Rebirth Dominator the new protag, Fang Xiu lives in Earth's Universe as well, with it being one of many in the Endless Space-Time, and it is stated to directly be modeled after the Creator's which would be Lu Zhiyu.

Like I told you in the last thread, I don't see other novel from the author being translated by a translator (human), it's just machine translation so any text from these chapters should have the chinese/raw text.

Ultima should more than sure comment here as he rejected the scaling of the novel - Low Dimensional Game (just this novel was used) when other people asked him on Discord to scale it as he see that because the dimension be them higher dimensional or lower dimensional have no difference in structure and are equal then it won't count. At the same time, he said that the dimensionality of the verse doesn't work well with our tiering system. This talk was in 2020 so maybe since then, he may have changed his opinion as there have been changes on the wiki too.

@Ultima_Reality @DontTalkDT @First_Witch @Elizhaa @KingPin0422 @Qawsedf234 @Pain_to12 @Agnaa

Given the extreme nature of the suggested tiers, would you be willing to help evaluate this please?
Sorry but I'm not interested in evaluating the tiers of verses that I'm not already working on.

Zaratthustra's comment that it was machine translated is incredibly concerning. We shouldn't allow verses like that on the wiki; only ones with human translation, and even then, important passages should be retranslated by someone on the site, just in case.

It was agreed that any translation is allowed as long as the original text is present so it can be verified.

I don't think just the potential for verification should be enough. Even if every part of it that was used was verified, there wouldn't be a decent-quality translation to be able to check for broader context from.

I don't think just the potential for verification should be enough. Even if every part of it that was used was verified, there wouldn't be a decent-quality translation to be able to check for broader context from.
I mean I think you should at least check the translation I linked. Any issues come from the machine retranslating a word or two twice instead of once, and it's very noticeable nothing they would ruin the understanding of the novel. Although it's not GODLY it's as good as a human translation.

I mean I think you should at least check the translation I linked.
The issue isn't the translation as much as the nuances between languages. Chinese has different words for dimensions that mean different things that what the English translation represents. The point of providing the raw is checking that. Its why plenty of Tier 1 Japanese series have been downgraded, because Japanese have multiple words to refer to higher dimensional space and they're not all the same.

For the thread I'm not seeing solid logic for 1-A+ until the last two sections and everything beforehand would just be Aleph-1.

The point of providing the raw is checking that. Its why plenty of Tier 1 Japanese series have been downgraded, because Japanese have multiple words to refer to higher dimensional space and they're not all the same.
Very well then, if it's necessary I'll go through the Cosmology and Raw and do that.
For the thread I'm not seeing solid logic for 1-A+ until the last two sections and everything beforehand would just be Aleph-1.
Well, I don't really know how else to explain it.

The Outer Dimensions range from 2-D to Inf-D, and the Endless Space-Time exists on one of these levels. The Endless Space-Time itself is capable of containing Universes ranging from 2-D to an Infinite Dimensional Structure. As such the dimension above it would see it akin to an infinitesimal shadow making it 1-A. Then the dimension above that would do the same up, rinse and repeat infinitely making it 1-A+

Then the Creators see even the Outer Dimensions in their entirety as merely a dream putting beyond the scope of a 1-A+ Structure, High 1-A. Then the Creators further create one another from each other's dreams.

Back