• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding Flight Type I and After Image to Inuyasha

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to propose adding Flight Type I to Inuyasha's profile.

According the creator, Rumiko Takahashi, statements from characters within the manga/anime, and actual instances within the source material, Inuyasha has the jumping/running form of pseudo-flight in his kit.

In a couple of instances, characters have said that Inuyasha runs as if he is flying. He has also glided after making huge jumps (the instance he saved a girl in Modern Tokyo from a flaming building and the time he almost got away with stealing the Shikon Jewel in the first chapter AND episode being the most notable).

As for the after image, Inuyasha also did it in his first fight with Sesshomaru at their father's tomb. It was not just Sesshomaru.

I could go along with it but make sure to include the scans/clips for those feat.

I don't remember the afterimage feat, but the Pseudo flight is a pretty trademark ability.

Limited flight seems to probably be acceptable.

I will get on to the edits as soon as I can. All I can do is cite episode 6 or 7 (I know it was one of those two episodes) for the after image due to not having time to extract the clip.

As for psudeo flight, there are many instances in the manga and anime, on top of Rumiko Takahashi confirming it. It's just remembering the exact episodes that show case it best. Again, I lack time to find the best example.

Well, a brief explanation within a parenthesis should probably be sufficient then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back