• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator's reflection and the No Limits Fallacy - You know the drill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically speaking his AP would not directly change as he can just call up 3a energy, his ap would still be 6a, it's just that his vector reflection would scale with his opponent basically reflecting the attack back, he would just scale when higher AP is involved

btw guys u are thinking too much in to it, i mean a multiversal/universal attack "generally" has unknown vectors (if any at all, example othinus) so accel would not be able to do anything, and destroing the planet is already a problem as accel still needs to breath

I think he should be getting an upgrade on AP to 5B along with the Nerfed magic gods via scaling to Coronzon; Aleister is also likely to be upgraded as well,

Accelerator reflected a universal attack so should be scaled to that regardless. That should be his highest limit. Yes if someone blows up the earth he is done for but Accelerator works on a case to case basis anyway.

Exactly. Once you hit multiversal, it's pretty much reality warping at that stage. So it doesn't matter. EDIT: And also, how dafuq do you calc the "potency" of a universe-buster? That doesn't make any sense.

The removal of the limit makes more sense as not removing the limit would create a contradiction, right now accel ability in the site consider that it affect both direction and magnitude, but if he is able to reflect a 3a attack that means that he should be able to recreate a 3a attack as he would just affect the magnitude to make his attack stronger, but he can't do it

while if we consider that he only affect the vector (or direction) he would still be limited by his current AP and the maximum calculation he can do, while force-vector based attack would get reflected as he doesn't and can't directly affect the magnitude, just the direction; so he can reflect 3a attack while still having low raw AP as he can only use magnitude of existing vector and can't just multiply the magnitude itself

If its just straight up said that it doesn't care about magnitude and he just alters direction, I don't think you can really deny that just because it's weird. More ridiculous characters exist.

That being said, are there direct scans of that?

Well there is this, as quoted from LazyHunter:

Well, as I've mentioned in the discussion thread, I personally think that giving Accelerator's vector redirection/reflection a Durability is nonsense, because that's not how it works at all nor how it's treated by Kamachi in the series. There's this comparison to Kagun/Bersi made by Kamachi in the afterword of NT4, straight up said to have an infinite ceiling, for example.

He could nullify all fatal attacks, but he also had a sword spell that increases its destructive power every time he was attacked. Thus, when facing a fierce attack by the enemy, he could use a spell that has an infinite ceiling. This is different from Accelerator in that it's not the control of just one attack, but that the thing that's worth noting is that once the power increases, he could maintain such destructive power when fighting the enemy in the future. As his name suggested, he really was an inflating bastard.

Similarly, I found this analogy on Reddit, comparing Accel's reflection to that of a portal:

https://i.imgur.com/nAidxd2.png

Do portals discriminate? No, they will both teleport street tier punches and galaxy ending punches

Accelerator just adds few zeroes in his calcs

Accel's powers work off of Quantum Probability, so it's honestly a more specialized version of Scarlet Witch's probability manip, but he's limited to only vectors.

I also forgot to ask but can anyone do the CRT for NT 22? I'm not sure if it has to be a more established member with this type of thing due to more information and possible upgrades/chages needed and discussion being had rather than smaller revision threads.

whenever someone cares enough to do it, I guess. from what I heard stuff from nt21 hasn't even been finished yet.

Okay first, can we have a list of things we need to update? I remembered somebody made a list over on the discussion thread, but it's been lost in the pile of new comments.

DestinyDude0 said:
Okay first, can we have a list of things we need to update? I remembered somebody made a list over on the discussion thread, but it's been lost in the pile of new comments.
Archangels, Rensa, Kakine (Awake), Fuse=Kazakiri, scaled of planet level Accelerator.

Choronzon, Aiwass (avatarless), Crowley and Mathers likely Universe level of Gugnir and Flame Sword. At least Accelerator Platinum Wings level

I don't think Archangels, Rensa, Kakine and Fuse=Kazakiri scale to planet level Accel as there is no proof that they are on that level since Accel's might have reached that level recently.

Kakine's awakening key should really be removed in my opinion and since it wasn't an awakening like Accel's it shouldn't scale to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back