• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: There are two schools of interpretation about Accelerators passive reflection. One interpretations states that his reflection only changes the direction of the vectors, but does not involve their magnitude. By that interpretation the magnitude of the attack does not matter, but only whether or not the attack has a vector and if Accelerator can calculate it. Another interpretation assumes that the ability involves magnitude and by that is limited to reflecting attacks of the energy Accelerator was shown to control. None of the two interpretations could give certain proof for their interpretation to this point. The current durability statistic of Accelerator is made by assuming the latter interpretation.

Yeah, and I prescribe to the belief that it does not matter, and unless we wanna go out of our way to declare this a stomp, we should probably also decide the work under that assumption at least for now

So Accelerator can move away any attack with the exception of far more powerful attacks if we assume the second school?.

I believe it should be first school too. A vector is only a vector because it has direction and a character like Accel who utilses the full potential of Vector manip and can redirect upto 11-D vectors shouldn't have a 3-D limit. It makes no sense.

PaChi2 said:
Accel can redirect light vectors, shadows are no problem.
Using exact oposites as a reason for one to be affected is just... strange. Mirrors can't redirt shadows after all.

Plus, it doesn't beed direct contact with accel, just his shadow.

That said, if shadow doesn't work, the answer to Yomi's question seems to be no.

So, can he redirect a shadow?

Plus, isn't his redirection for close range only? If yes, then his shadow still could get grappled.

Likely won't be, just saying that this would not be a stomp.

Using exact oposites as a reason for one to be affected is just... strange. Mirrors can't redirt shadows after all.

Plus, it doesn't beed direct contact with accel, just his shadow.

That said, if shadow doesn't work, the answer to Yomi's question seems to be no.

He can redirect light to make his shadow disappear.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
So, can he redirect a shadow?

Plus, isn't his redirection for close range only? If yes, then his shadow still could get grappled.

Likely won't be, just saying that this would not be a stomp.
The only thing close ranged is the vector shield.

He could, I guess, but he'd be crushed instantly if caught in it, and I doubt he erases his shadow at all times.

And the nara shadow can specifically ignore the sun to an extent.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He could, I guess, but he'd be crushed instantly if caught in it, and I doubt he erases his shadow at all times.

And the nara shadow can specifically ignore the sun to an extent.
Momoshiki doesnt spam thr shadow tecnique anyway so...

He gets snapped in half since this is Accel at his strongest as per SBA.

Alright

Accel FRA

If only this dude was better at beating regen and non corporals he'd be the strongest High 6C by far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back