• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Hell Joe

This is a bit of a mismatch is it not? Not only can't Accel do anything to Hell Joe due to his immortality and Regenerationn but he only has 7-B AP in his form, although it should really be upgraded to 5-B.

There is a catch.

Joe is fused with an entity that gives him his godly powers.

If accel comes into contact with Joe he can separate them, making Joe powerless and unable to fight.

@Emperordoom25 No he can't. his Regenerationn negation only goes up to high and his regen negation is Post-headshot and wings as well.

>Another Regenerationn/immorality mismatch

Mismatch. Nothing he does can touch Accel but the only thing Accel can do is an incap at most.

How does he separate the 'entity'? Pre doesn't have vector-change on the level of Post so the most he can do is redirect/amplify vectors rather than control.

"How does he separate the 'entity'? Pre doesn't have vector-change on the level of Post so the most he can do is redirect/amplify vectors rather than control."

The Red Thryssa and Joe are like Venom and Eddie Brock.

Idk if that answers your question. And the more power he uses, the more apparent the monster becomes.

Then I can probably just say Pre kicks a rock that blows a hole through Joe's guts with enough force to force them apart and then do it again when he's powerless, I guess? Wouldn't the entity then be on the field to face?

Accelerate420 said:
>Another Regenerationn/immorality mismatch
This seems to be the go to when it comes to Accel battles. tbf though it's quite hard to think up an Accel battle that doesn't end in a stomp for either side or in an incon. I'm trying to think up a good Accel battle but I'm struggling.

@PaChi2 If he's separated does he revert back to normal Joe? I'm still not sure what Pre-headshot Accel can do here though.

The Red Thryssa, unlike Joe, is unknown to have Regenerationn or immortality, so Accel can kill it no probs.

@Scrik If separated Joe goes back to base. And he is powerless there.

Hmmm. I'd still vote for this being a mismatch, but if force is the issue, I don't see why if Accel doesn't grab onto him he can't force them apart with sheer redirective force and then end it. Only problem is removing air, but Accelerator can likely redirect air into the area like he did to compress the air into plasma. This form may be a jobber, but if he figures out he can't breathe he will immediately go on the offensive and work with that.

Accel manipulates the vectors and reverts it back

How does that ability fair against Power Null/Law Manipulation.

Say, if Joe used his null to create a law that said "nobody else can manipulate air".

In this scenario air = shinsoo.

PaChi2 said:
Accel manipulates the vectors and reverts it back
How does that ability fair against Power Null/Law Manipulation.

Say, if Joe used his null to create a law that said "nobody else can manipulate air".

In this scenario air = shinsoo.

Wouldn't matter because Personal Reality > Law, since Personal Realities are walking law/reality manipulation.

@Accelerate can I get resistance to Law Manipulation in his profile, pretty please, if that's the case?

I can try for that but the CRT is being backed up enough as it is. We're waiting for scaling revisions and what not first to go through before taking anything more on.

Basically if he says 'nobody else can manipulate air' it won't matter because Personal Realities don't operate on laws of the world but laws of the individual, so it would null against eachother unless you rewrite the laws of how accel's ability works to begin with. So if you said 'you can't manipulate air' he'd just use vectors to do it anyways because his Personal Reality deems 'I can' to put it in TL;DR format.

It's not even really manipulating air more so than it is controlling vectors which I don't think Joe would figure out since they're invisible. It's quantum micro to macro so if you overwrite the laws of the world in that form it won't matter since Espers are using their micro to effecft the macro to begin with and not the reverse.

PaChi2 said:
@Accelerate can I get resistance to Law Manipulation in his profile, pretty please, if that's the case?
There's a lot missing from Accel's profile, much of it being added today though and there's still stuff that needs to be possibly added/discussed in another CRT but as Accelerate420, we already have the current CRT we are dealing with.

Then, sorry, but this thread should be closed.

Accel's profile is lacking in abilities.

Oh, I was under the impression that it'd simply get outdated.

The profile is but even with the updates it wouldn't make a difference. Accel can't do anything about Low-Godly Regenerationn or any Regenerationn in this form.

So this battle would be an Incon at best, a possible win for Hell Joe but I would go for Incon.

Incon. I thought when he said he 'was powerless' that means he lost his regen whene separated but if that's not the case, it's incon.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
I mean, can Hell Joe use his claws to absorb Accel's powers, does Esper have something to counter this? If yes, I'll vote inconclusive anyway
No he wouldn't be able to that. You can't aborb an Esper's power since they basically come from the person's calculation ability and PR. Also Accel would just reflect the claws before they even touch him.

So the Low-Godly regen is the power of Normal joe as well then? If so then this ends in a Incon.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
I mean, can Hell Joe use his claws to absorb Accel's powers, does Esper have something to counter this? If yes, I'll vote inconclusive anyway
Esper powers don't work that way. You can probably 'copy' it but you're gonna get outdone since Vectors require intensive mathematical formula's so I doubt he would even be able to use it and would just get stomped.

Scrlk666777 said:
No he wouldn't be able to that. You can't aborb an Esper's power since they basically come from the person's calculation ability and PR. Also Accel would just reflect the claws before they even touch him.

So the Low-Godly regen is the power of Normal joe as well then? If so then this ends in a Incon.
So Joe wouldn't be able to do that.

Low-Godly is due to the nature of Hell Joe as an inhabitant of the floor of death, as his soul is in the hidden Spirit Room allowing him to regenerate.

guys guys, rather than inconclusive this purely a miss match, if they can't do anything to each other, would u say a rock vs a leaf is inconclusive ?

inconclusive should be used when the odds are equal and u genuinely can't tell if x or y wins

tbh it doesn't matter what one calls it, the outcome is still the same and that's that neither can do anything to the other.

Hell Joe can kill Accel by removing the air. The issue is that Accel wont let himself get killed.

And people forget that, after separating the Red Thryssa and Joe, Accel can incap the remaining base Joe in any way, digging a hole and burying him, for example.

Joe wont come out of it.

If incap is a win option then I guess I'd go for Accel. Accel would just redirect the air back into him unless he somehow removed air around the entire earth diameter. The moment Pre feels he's backed into a corner is when he goes for the kill, so making him short of breath at that level would be enough to kick him into overdrive and take it seriously.

If incap is a win option, I would say Accelerator vectors air back towards him while rushing Joe, separates via abuse of redirection, then incaps with vectors. Either just flicking him across the continent or abusing his blood/nerve signals.

But I don't know Joe, so if this isn't an option, it's back to incon.

Note that when I say "removing the air" I mean "absorbing the air into his body". Pretty much like super breathing.

Back