• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator Revisions and minor Kakine revision

Malox1696 said:
Well he is a genius, he figured out magic with nothing but some parchment in hand, how to defeat the GD grimorie and 545, kekinay DM , etc
Speaking of, against mind hax that's say, spreads across the battlefield, wouldn't his vectors be able to read that then too? He'd pretty much notice the different immediately if he entered a Clearing Field.

Yeah, I think the only thing he really struggled with was understanding the world of magic fully which thanks to him gaining abyss knowledge and being connected to the Clonoth, he now fully understands that world.

Going off topic here but is it just me or is Kamachi confirming things with Accel lately?

He confirmed that Accel has no limit when it comes to reflecting the force of things. Not that this wasn't known beforehand but there were still some doubters.

He confirmed that Accel can easily defeats saints simply by kicking a rock at them. Again not that this needed to be confirmed, it should have been quite clear but it's good to have it confirmed.

And he confirmed that Curtana can't harm Accel without hitting his blind spot, and even this was a theory.

an area mind hax would already be reflected by the barrier, it's the more esoteric ones that requires his passive control over his own body

Scrlk666777 said:
Yeah, I think the only thing he really struggled with was understanding the world of magic fully which thanks to him gaining abyss knowledge and being connected to the Clonoth, he now fully understands that world.
Going off topic here but is it just me or is Kamachi confirming things with Accel lately?

He confirmed that Accel has no limit when it comes to reflecting the force of things. Not that this wasn't known beforehand but there were still some doubters.

He confirmed that Accel can easily defeats saints simply by kicking a rock at them. Again not that this needed to be confirmed, it should have been quite clear but it's good to have it confirmed.

And he confirmed that Curtana can't harm Accel without hitting his blind spot, and even this was a theory.
It's better than

>I tackle you through a wall then blame it on my ISIS magic

So I'm glad things are at least being fleshed out. Between 19-22 was getting kind of a pain to read Acce's fights since a lot of the fights were ambiguous in terms of how it passed his field. Sure, he drops key words, but that only goes so far.

Yeah, I never understood how Neph was able to get through reflection even with the ISIS explanation, the weirdest part was the fact she also got harmed by doing it as he leg became quite mangled, which would not be good for someone who couldn't regenerate. But yeah, it's good that Kamachi is beginning to be a lot less ambigulous and hopefully that lasts.

It's probably because as the reflection happens the effect of the reflection is being designated to a specific part of her 'string' since she's a collection of magic/souls/isis magic. So the reflection probably gets confused by her inherent properties and allows it through without infinitely reflecting her back, but it doesn't change much since he barely takes any damage either because the force itself has already been negated severly or Neph wanted to flirt.

Neph kicked him hard enough to make him go flying into the wall and destroying it so yeah, he must have negated the force even if Neph was able to get through due to her strange magic. Although this did make me think that even if someone could force their way through his reflection, it still wouldn't do the other person any good, because the force would still be reflected and they would get injured themselves. I think you have to completely bypass his reflection as if it's not there, like Aiwass did in OT19 or find a blind spot like Kihara.

Actually due to NTR22, I wonder if anyone can actually phrase through his reflection?

Scrlk666777 said:
Neph kicked him hard enough to make him go flying into the wall and destroying it so yeah, he must have negated the force even if Neph was able to get through due to her strange magic. Although this did make me think that even if someone could force their way through his reflection, it still wouldn't do the other person any good, because the force would still be reflected and they would get injured themselves. I think you have to completely bypass his reflection as if it's not there, like Aiwass did in OT19 or find a blind spot like Kihara.
Actually due to NTR22, I wonder if anyone can actually phrase through his reflection?
They shouldn't be able to at all, no. Not unless they're walking reality warpers that overwrite things just by walking. Pretty much though. Mina punched him, and while she did say she was rusty, he took literally 0 damage from getting decked a few times by her so I'm starting to think he buffers force-damage now like a second-layer of protectiong or he's just superhuman now somehow.

That's basically the short answer of it yeah, Malos. It boils down to body properties but that doesn't mean much with Current Accel now.

Truthfully I don't think there's much that Current Accel can't reflect as he basically understands both worlds of Science and Magic now and even some of the things he might not be able to reflect, Qliphah might be very useful, like time stop. It's unknown whether or not Qliphah would be effected by time stop or not.

Time-stop in Index might be an unstoppable force due to there not being timelines. Unless you count World Rejector, the world operates on one timeline as far as I'm aware.I think if she's not in the physical world it might not effect it, it depends on if the timestop is universal or not. I think if it's more so slowing time like Ren Fuji's method he can be countered but a full-stop is unlikely, at least for now. You could argue the dimensiona aspect of time powers might fall under his reflect category but I prefer treating it as a counter as of right now.

I think it depends if it affects all dimensions and phrases or just the one that they are on. For example a time stop in Index might affect the universe that the person is on but will it affect places like the abyss or the pure world where they are not?

yes but time would till be stopped in the physical world, how would she interact with something if she is not int he physical world

It probably wouldn't since phases are layers, unless you can stop time on a multiversal scale itself I think only the physical layer of ther current phase would be effected. It's definitely possible she could chill outside of the physical layer and then relay the process to Accel and he might be able to do something with it.

Malox1696 said:
yes but time would till be stopped in the physical world, how would she interact with something if she is not int he physical world
She can summon herself into the physical world. Btw the question I'm asking is not based on whether or not time stop would work on Qliphah while already in the physical world but rather if she will be affected by time stop if she summons herself while time stop is already in affect.

Scrlk666777 said:
Malox1696 said:
She can summon herself into the physical world. Btw the question I'm asking is not based on whether or not time stop would work on Qliphah while already in the physical world but rather if she will be affected by time stop if she summons herself while time stop is already in affect.
That's...a good question. She'd either be unable to enter or she would be confused as hell. It could go either way depending on if even the spiritual planes of Index are on the same time-axis.

Scrlk666777 said:
i think she would be affected ,time stop generally is a continuous effect, that's why they have a time limit,

I'm not sure sure she would be affected at least not her being stopped in time. I can't think of one instance where someoen entering time stop while it's in affect and the person also is frozen in time, unless you can provide examples of this being the case, even in other verses.

I think at best, like Accelerate420 pointed out she would probably be confused or can't enter the physical plane. If it's the former though then she would probably figure it out though.

Literally any time stop that has a starting point and works in an area ? u entering the area or the area enveloping u is no different

I don't think you still understand what I meant so I will try and word this in a way you do understand. What I mean is if Qliphah can enter the world where time has stopped and still move around in tiem stop. Of course the world around her would have still been stopped that should go without saying.

Anyway stopping this topic since really one could argue either way as it's very much an unknown. I just thought it was an interesting that is all.

ill make an example so u can understand, let's say i have the power to stop time in an area around me of 10 meter, if i move 1 meter that means new object just entered the area, they will still be stopped in time, so same logic will apply when an object enter the area instead of the area moving (think of it like super smash bros brawl Luigi final smash but instead if slowing time, apply time stop )

There is no logic to that argument, so because of this stopping this conversation right there. Also it;s clear you still don't understand what I meant or at least point choosing not to understand, not sure which one.

I changed the OP to certain Mind Hax resistence since I felt like I was saying he can deal with any mind hax, which I don't believe is the case, for example I still don't think he can deal with the mind hax on Professor X's scale, at most maybe Qliphah could help with this and possibly Will but not on his own.

Well the problem is, 545 was able to temporarily MC aleister, and people clearing field work up to planet lvl if set up with that range, so how do we scale it ? Considering it's based on his ability should it be scaled to that ?

Hmm, I'm not sure. I mean the question really is whether or not Qliphah herself can be mind controlled or not. If she can't at least on a certain level, it means that she can possibly bring Accel out of his mind hax or at the very least fight in his place.

All magicans have mind resistence which knocks them out but it's unknown if this would be the case for Qliphah as well.

I'm not sure the range of her mind hax abilties though.

magicians are different form artificial angel/demon tho

for range is unknown but, she shut down aleister mind for a second, and we know he has MR at least up to misaki as hers doesn't work on him (she said it)

but his resistance to MD comes from his vector control so it should scale with that so 5 b likely much higher

Scrlk666777 said:
I changed the OP to certain Mind Hax resistence since I felt like I was saying he can deal with any mind hax, which I don't believe is the case, for example I still don't think he can deal with the mind hax on Professor X's scale, at most maybe Qliphah could help with this and possibly Will but not on his own.
Mind hax that requires transmission like, say, Genjutsu, Telepathy, etc is basically what I imagine wouldn't work. If it was something that immediately acted inside his mind like controlling human subconscious in general I believe it would work, so I think the mind hax depends on the method so I think this is a good touch. Qliphah can likely help though for things that do get through since they're both linked. Like, if for example, the mind hax is something that is emitted from the person passively, I think it would not work either as it's transmitting directionally.

Accelerate420 said:
Mind hax that requires transmission like, say, Genjutsu, Telepathy, etc is basically what I imagine wouldn't work. If it was something that immediately acted inside his mind like controlling human subconscious in general I believe it would work, so I think the mind hax depends on the method so I think this is a good touch. Qliphah can likely help though for things that do get through since they're both linked.
then it would have to overcome his subconscious control over his body too. that should scale with vector control while the other with reflection

Malox1696 said:
Accelerate420 said:
Mind hax that requires transmission like, say, Genjutsu, Telepathy, etc is basically what I imagine wouldn't work. If it was something that immediately acted inside his mind like controlling human subconscious in general I believe it would work, so I think the mind hax depends on the method so I think this is a good touch. Qliphah can likely help though for things that do get through since they're both linked.
then it would have to overcome his subconscious control over his body too. that should scale with vector control while the other with reflection
Reflection has no scale limit so I don't think that's relevant. The mind hax would have to be on reality warping tier is basically what I'm trying to say.

yes to put it simply,

signal based and vector related MC would have to overcome reflection

all vector less or vector ignoring MC would need to overcome his subconscious control over his body (an example would be 545 mind corruption, that was vector less as it simply requires seeing her dress)

That's difficult. Accelerator, when it comes to Will, is definitely strong and almost as unshakeable as Touma as of currently. But for actual subconscious control I think the best we could do is scale?

I've added the changes to Accel's profile that has been agreed upon. The only things I haven't added is the change in AP and speed to pre-headshot, certain mind-hax resistence, AP amping and him being able to reflect the omnidimensional slice, only because I'm not quite sure how to put the last one.

it's more situational, just leave it in this thread for the slash, if need we can redirect here

i can live without ap and speed scaling back

but mind res should at least be mentioned

btw could u had durability negation to attack power (already has matter manipulation to do it)

I haven't forgotten the Platinum wings, it's just I wanted to get the changes that was agreed with in this OP only since they should have been added a while ago. I'm not good with summeries so someone else will have to add the Platinum wings edition.

I'll make another CRT discussing the durabilty thing another time.

Btw I'm not sure if this was agreed with or not but was it agreed that Kakine should get Analytical prediction too?

Scrlk666777 said:
I haven't forgotten the Platinum wings, it's just I wanted to get the changes that was agreed with in this OP only since they should have been added a while ago. I'm not good with summeries so someone else will have to add the Platinum wings edition.
I'll make another CRT discussing the durabilty thing another time.
btw im talking about regular dura negation, not the one i explained about (that's more close to dura scaling) he has matter manipulation , there is no need to tell u that if i control the inside of something ignore it's dura

Back