• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator from to aru majutsu no index vs the naruto verse

YungManzi said:
@Accel
It travels via light, and Accelerator allows light to pass through his barrier.
Accel also blocks out UV light too, so anything that he doesn't perceive as 'light' won't get through, meaning Genjutsu, with its direction, is still a no.

@Accel

It travels via visible light not UV, which is exactly what Accelerator allows through his barrier.

YungManzi said:
@Accel
It travels via visible light not UV, which is exactly what Accelerator allows through his barrier.
I think you're missing the point that he has a filter. If his filter notices any unknown properties traveling in the light itself it'll be blocked out. The way to get pass this is how Kakine changed the particles of light into 'something harmful' while still containing the same energies as light. Throughout the entire fight he did this while Accel kept updating, until he eventually just changed the laws of his filter to process Dark Matter's propterties in general. Unless Genjutsu works on the principle of it carrying the exact same properties as light then it's not getting through.

Has this "Filter" been proven?

Has he actually taken something like genjutsu outside of light or sound before?

YungManzi said:
Has this "Filter" been proven?
Has he actually taken something like genjutsu outside of light or sound before?
Yes...? His passive reflection has always worked on a filter of what he deems harmful and not. It's like a adblock power + tracker blocker. In the novels, especially OT, it's been said countless times. In the fight itself Kakine had to rely on making his filter think his attacks weren't harmful every milisecond he could on the fly by converting 25k energies and changing their properties with Dark Matter. He's also been able to block all sound and manipulate it as well. The 'filter' has been proven almost a decade ago. The entire reason he won is because he black listed the concept of 'Dark Matter' entirely so he could manipulate it and it couldn't get through regardless of much he abused the filter.

Accel can also create/calculate new/imaginary vectors for things that somehow bypass his filter too.

On the off-chance he is hit with a Genjutsu, there's nothing stopping Qliphah from bringing him back, and him black-listing it entirely.

@Accel

..Not really what I was asking...I was talking about when he is actually allowing things like light and sound to affect him..does that filter still help against abilities within the things that he allows to pass through his shield.

Overall: He wouldn't know that genjutsu travels via light...so he would allow light...so, why would genjutsu be blocked if it travels via light?(Is basically my point.)

I'm not saying he can't block genjutsu, I'm questioning if he Would block it.

Also, if he does have a summoning or something that can wake him up he could probably bust out of it....well, it wouldn't work for the more OP genjutsu but by then he would probably already know to block it.

YungManzi said:
@Accel
..Not really what I was asking...I was talking about when he is actually allowing things like light and sound to affect him..does that filter still help against abilities within the things that he allows to pass through his shield.

Overall: He wouldn't know that genjutsu travels via light...so he would allow light...so, why would genjutsu be blocked if it travels via light?(Is basically my point.)

I'm not saying he can't block genjutsu, I'm questioning if he Would block it.

Also, if he does have a summoning or something that can wake him up he could probably bust out of it....well, it wouldn't work for the more OP genjutsu but by then he would probably already know to block it.
I answered it. He doesn't have to know if it's in there if his filter detects it. If it doesn't carry the actual 100% properties of light and there's even a single molecule, atom, anything different, it's blocked out.

I answered it. He doesn't have to know if it's in there if his filter detects it. If it doesn't carry the actual 100% properties of light and there's even a single molecule, atom, anything different, it's blocked out.

You definitely didn't say that before.

Anyway, if that's the case, he stomps.

Edit:

Actually he stomps anyway.

Wouldn't not vector stuff be able to bypass the shield? I have troubles believing no one in Naruto doesn't have something that isn't vector based.

The only thing close is portal/BFR but good luck teleporting Accelerator who reflections dimensional vectors. Even if there is, there's nothing stopping him from Soul-haxing everyone on the entire planet.

Dunno, instant stuff like thought based reality warping or some kinds of time manipulation (like timestop).

I've heard that these kind of stuff could bypass Accel's shield, but I'm not sure if this key works differently or something.

Naruto does have Reality Warping and Timestop, but those are limited and don't have a lot of applications.

Accelerators shield in this form is passively up so no.

I thought it needs a vector for him to reflect.

It does

But even in canon he's literally reflected mindhax due to Mental Out, an ability he learned from Misaki

That said the potency does matter

Anything Accel can comprehend and understand, he can apply vectors too even if they lack them. However the requires him not to get auto-gimped by it and to understand it first. So most of the time in vsbattles it doesn't really happen if it's an auto-gimp right off the bat.

Fukouda-san said:
...If he can wins that easily, that's a stomp. So what's the point of creating this thread?
I was just curious to see who from the naruto verse stood a chance. I can now see index is too much for this verse.

Maybe try Mikoto or someone with less of a broken ability. Accel is too hax with his reflection and vector control abilties for verses like Naruto.

Ugh, I pretty much agree with @Scrlk666777. Accel was already broken from the start but maybe Naruto strongest tiers might have been able to neutralize him by using various tricks, but Kamachi now just turned him into a God, not even an Angel, a damn God and I'm this sure this ascension is not going to end soon. Current!Accelerator vs Narutoverse isn't a fight. Wait... Could Kaguya... BFR Accel?

Kaguya's bfr shouldn't have a vector...but...if he's done it before...granted, Kaguya's teleportation might be completely different.

Neither should 11D teleportation

He still laughed it off

Even then doesn't she have to grab them and pull them to BFR?

If Kaguya wants to teleport a single individual without teleporting herself, yes, she needs to open a portal, grab them and pull them in.

Her other BFR pulls everyone, including herself to another dimension.

Back