• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator from to aru majutsu no index vs the naruto verse

-speed equalised

-NT22 accel

-place:an abandoned academy city

-All in character

-Range:10 meters

-win via anything

Can this Accelerator use remote vector control?

If so, he kinda curbstomps the verse.

In fact I don't think any of them barring some of the mindhax users can really beat his shield

Schnee One said:

In fact I don't think any of them barring some of the mindhax users can really beat his shield
Mind hax like Genjutsu shouldn't even work either as it requires a direction towards his 'mind' and/or 'chakra points' to begin with. Most Genjutsu works on the pretense of seeing something in the first place which implies directional mind control. Either way no one is touching Accel in Naruto except maybe if someone has soul-hax, but I doubt he'd just stand there and take it.

Schnee One said:

I mean that's basically his power isnt it lol

Nope.

His power is vector manipulation

Remote vector control is when he does it without physical contact

Just removed her soul, He didn't want to destroy her though just weaken her. Coronzon isn't a ghost though she is a demon. A demon incorperal in To aru and needs an avatar to sustain their power. An avatar makes them more powerful and Coronzon's avatar practically makes her untouchable.

He didn't but there's mechanic differences with Coronzon and ghosts. There's nothing saying if he can't force souls out of bodies that he can't continue to effect them in some way, but no 'ghost' is touching NT22 Accel either.

Vector control.

Basically, he controls motion or direction of whatever he chooses

He can reverse your blood blow, make you just outright explode, and a variety of things.

Well I dont think anyone in Naruto can do anything to Accel due to his Passive High 1-C shield, as for taking them down his wings might be able to do the job but im not certain.

The only thing that Accel can't handle in Naruto is anyone who can regen from ash and the like, but there's nothing stopping him from BFR or just punting their soul of their body to begin with. No one is touching him but there may be a few he can't put down without haxing them out of the battlefield. So it's either: You can't touch him, you die, or he sends you and your soul on a trip to space. The verse has no other options. I don't think he can negate Regenerationn of chakra bodies unless they're tied to a similar Aeon mechanic like Index immortals are so I personally don't believe in him negating anyone's Regenerationn here unless anyone wants to speak up.

Yes, I know how his abilities works, but Naruto's High-Thirds are pretty broken on their own. Passive High 1-C shield?! His profile has been updated? Wait, I need to check it. XD

Fukouda-san said:
Yes, I know how his abilities works, but Naruto's High-Thirds are pretty broken on their own. Passive High 1-C shield?! His profile has been updated? Wait, I need to check it. XD
Naruto's highs can't really do anything in their own right. They don't have the tiers of reality warping needed to mess with Accel to my memory.

His Law hax is a side effect of inserting the third tree in the world, which overwrote the laws. But he has "priority" over some things. Also, if he soul rips Edos, they die because they need a body to mantain their soul in the living world.

And Accel made it difficult for Kakine Teitoku post-res to regenerate. He also completely negated Nephthys regen (She is beyond Aeons, so his regen negation isn't limited to Aeons.)

SchroKatze said:
And Accel made it difficult for Kakine Teitoku post-res to regenerate. He also completely negated Nephthys regen (She is beyond Aeons, so his regen negation isn't limited to Aeons.)
Neph isn't beyond aeons unless that was a typo. I suppose that makes sense for his magic interfance/nullification to work in that case then. I'm not sure why it's only limited to 'Regenerationn negation' and not 'magic interferance' as well, it's almost full on nullification because Neph can never regen that damage.

The only thing I can see that might work against Accel is Sharingan Genjutsu...and that's a big MIGHT.

Accelerate420 said:
SchroKatze said:
Neph isn't beyond aeons unless that was a typo. I suppose that makes sense for his magic interfance/nullification to work in that case then. I'm not sure why it's only limited to 'Regenerationn negation' and not 'magic interferance' as well, it's almost full on nullification because Neph can never regen that damage.
There should be magic interference on there. I'll bring it up on the CRT thread.

YungManzi said:
The only thing I can see that might work against Accel is Sharingan Genjutsu...and that's a big MIGHT.
It won't. Genjutsu requires a direction generally and sight to trigger. It'd count as mind-hax which Accel would block out as I pointed out.

Considering that he also destroyed 545 and Coronzon's intangible/abstract connection... Yeah. But the regen negation should stay, considering that Kakine isn't magical by any means

Stuff that are conceptual in nature like Fate, probability, etc, he likely has no defense against and I don't think any Naruto character carries a kit like that. We don't know if such things can even effect him with his interfance but working on the assumption that it does, if no one in Naruto is carrying that then he's untouchable.

Accel really has the advantage here including location. I just don't think anyone in Naruto really has anything that can bypass his reflection or he can't deal with.

Back