• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah I'm already celebrating this blessed upgrade with a hot match

234A237B-0C3F-4599-AEAE-0E013C304DD5
A359B002-2D74-4566-81F9-35669960E78F
Both low 6-B speed is equalized

Akainu:

Lavagirl:

Inconclusive: 6

Other, let's see here:

AP: Lavagirl is stronger than Akainu, with her 4.4 Teratons against his 2.5 Teratons. Though this isn't taken to account his Harden Armament Technique to raise his AP

Speed: It is equalized so a moot point.

Regenerationn: Akainu is better than Lavagirl apparently with his Low High against her High Mid

Both characters heavily resists the other attacks and techniques.

Akainu could avoid her attacks altogether with his Body Control Abilities. Lavagirl has Flight Capabilities though Akainu can somewhat keep up with that Via his own flight capability though it is limited via propulsion.

Range: Oh my! Basically Planetary vs Hundreds of meters. Lavagirl has the range advantage by far.

Lavagirl does have a particular ability to her in which she could heal herself when exposed to a heat source and empowered herself. Which is unfortunate for Akainu since he is literally a heat source due to his power.

Akainu has the better stamina of the two but with Lavagirl's healing and being empowered by Akainu's passive heat, she should logically be able to keep up. Unless Akainu stop producing heat, which I don't know if he could.

Basically, offensively Lavagirl has the advantage with a higher AP and healing capabilities. Defensively, they're the same with elemental intangibility covering for them. While Busōshoku Haki should take of that, it is implied that Lavagirl's true body is of lava (check the profile), so I don't think it would be effective against her. And both heavily resist the other attacks.

I'm going with Inconclusive because while Lavagirl is stronger and more versatile than Akainu, she can't harm him due to his Intangibility and the same could be said about Akainu as he can't harm her either and Busōshoku probably won't work since her true body is basically lava.

Well, I'm going from my memory of the movie and I can't recall Lavagirl having a stamina feat comparable to Akainu, who could last for at least ten days and could take blows from an enraged stronger opponent and continue to keep fighting and the profile doesn't really help

Well, I think she should take this. They are practically equal in most terms, but she should be able to empower herself with Sakazuki's powers to the point where he couldn't even push her.

Forgot about that. Thought she had NPI to elemental stuff.

Inconclusive it is. She'll become unstoppable but with no good doing to the match.

Hold on, she shouldn't have that durability. I deliberately left it off of her profile when I made it. She never gets attacked after the scene where she clears the skies, and there's certainly nothing that indicates anyone else would be comparable to her when she's in that state. She's the only one who demonstrates that level of power.

Current Votes

Absolute Justice: 0

Imagination: 0

Inconclusive: 6 (KobsterHope, Schnee One, The Calaca, C2 of Omegan, Wokistan, Rei Rubro)

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Hold on, she shouldn't have that durability. I deliberately left it off of her profile when I made it. She never gets attacked after the scene where she clears the skies, and there's certainly nothing that indicates anyone else would be comparable to her when she's in that state. She's the only one who demonstrates that level of power.
I don't think the thread is valid anymore due to this.

I mean

Dunno how much that will help when Akainu can just AoE nuke and have Low 6B AP vs Low 7B Dura do the rest.

If shes immune to lava on that level I don't see what would be the issue, given that the other guy has that powerset.

I mean, she using that kind of power is pretty straightforward for durability scaling to that, tbh. Heat is energy after all, and that takes part of the Newtwon's Third Law.

If not, then we should choose a Low 7-B to fight her in another match.

Back