• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
image.png
danny_phantom_by_glamist_dax60c2-pre.jpg

Starting distance is 20 meters

Speed is equalized

Ghostly Adventures Pac-Man vs Season 1 Danny

Both are 8-A

Who wins?

Pac-Man:

Danny Phantom: Lonkitt

Inconclusive: LordGriffin1000, Tonygameman, koopa3144, Spilxson2

Last edited:
I'd say inconclusive.

Danny's overall stronger and has amps, has durability negation via molecular level energy attacks, his possession is layered and works on other levels so it should bypass Pac-Man's resistance, and Pac-Man doesn't have a real counter for if Danny decides to just go invisible.

Pac-Man can nullify Danny's regeneration if he eats him and his power barriers can allow him to magnetically pull ghosts to his tounge, along with the power to suck them up, and if the force is anything comparable to his lifting strength, Danny won't be able to stop himself from being sucked in.

I'd say inconclusive.

Danny's overall stronger and has amps, has durability negation via molecular level energy attacks, his possession is layered and works on other levels so it should bypass Pac-Man's resistance, and Pac-Man doesn't have a real counter for if Danny decides to just go invisible.

Pac-Man can nullify Danny's regeneration if he eats him and his power barriers can allow him to magnetically pull ghosts to his tounge, along with the power to suck them up, and if the force is anything comparable to his lifting strength, Danny won't be able to stop himself from being sucked in.
Alright. Counted as one vote for Inconclusive

Honestly I’d give this Danny. Starting off, as Griffin said, Danny has enough methods to put down Pac-Man for food. The big difference is in skill and experience here

Even in Season 1, Danny’s fought ghosts that are far more formidable and versatile than any of the opponents Pac-Man’s fought combined. Not to mention, being able to go head-to-head with the likes of Skulker. I could honestly just see Danny pretty easily outmaneuvering Pac-Man and using one of his many wincons

Voting Danny Phantom

Honestly I’d give this Danny. Starting off, as Griffin said, Danny has enough methods to put down Pac-Man for food. The big difference is in skill and experience here

Even in Season 1, Danny’s fought ghosts that are far more formidable and versatile than any of the opponents Pac-Man’s fought combined. Not to mention, being able to go head-to-head with the likes of Skulker. I could honestly just see Danny pretty easily outmaneuvering Pac-Man and using one of his many wincons

Voting Danny Phantom
Are they more versatile than Pac-Man though? I don't think Danny really has a counter to if Pac just sucks him in with a magnet berry. Pac-Man can also turn himself invisible if Danny decides to

Are they more versatile than Pac-Man though? I don't think Danny really has a counter to if Pac just sucks him in with a magnet berry. Pac-Man can also turn himself invisible if Danny decides to
A) Pac-Man doesn’t immediately start off with the magnet berry. Chances are, Danny’s much better abilities, as well as evasive maneuvers, are gonna catch Pac off guard and leave him wide open

B) If you’re seen the standard Ghost abilities, they can certainly give Pac-Man more than a run for his money. Plus you gotta stack the unique Ghost abilities on top of that. Either way, they’re certainly more versatile than the Ghosts Pac-Man deals with

C) Danny has no issue dealing with invisible opponents. That won’t be an issue at all

A) Pac-Man doesn’t immediately start off with the magnet berry. Chances are, Danny’s much better abilities, as well as evasive maneuvers, are gonna catch Pac off guard and leave him wide open

B) If you’re seen the standard Ghost abilities, they can certainly give Pac-Man more than a run for his money. Plus you gotta stack the unique Ghost abilities on top of that. Either way, they’re certainly more versatile than the Ghosts Pac-Man deals with

C) Danny has no issue dealing with invisible opponents. That won’t be an issue at all
Alright. Counted

Voting Danny Phantom
I mean Pac is able to immediately use and master his power berries the very first time he uses them. Pac is also a master of Pac-Fu, an ancient form of Kung-Fu in the Pac-Man universe, and beat opponents like Master Goo, the best Pac-Fu master in the verse. Pac can also increase his battling experience through his Kung-Fu berries that give him martial arts mastery.

The Magnet Berry's really going to make it difficult for Danny since it'll suck him in regardless of invisibility too

I mean Pac is able to immediately use and master his power berries the very first time he uses them. Pac is also a master of Pac-Fu, an ancient form of Kung-Fu in the Pac-Man universe, and beat opponents like Master Goo, the best Pac-Fu master in the verse. Pac can also increase his battling experience through his Kung-Fu berries that give him martial arts mastery.
A) Never said Pac-Man can’t use those abilities whenever he wants. It’s just that he never immediately goes for them

B) Pac-Fu is….okay at best? Compared to the combat skills and mastery of abilities in battle the ghosts and ghost hunters from even Season 1 displays, it’s nothing spectacular

C) Pac-Fu ain’t hard countering Danny’s much better mobility and abilities that are more likely to tag Pac right away

The Magnet Berry's really going to make it difficult for Danny since it'll suck him in regardless of invisibility too
I find it odd how you’re implying invisibility is all Danny’s got for him when it’s far from the most effective thing he’s gonna be throwing at Pac-Man

I find it odd how you’re implying invisibility is all Danny’s got for him when it’s far from the most effective thing he’s gonna be throwing at Pac-Man
Well Pac-Man isn't just going to stand there and let himself get hit by Danny's energy blasts

Well Pac-Man isn't just going to stand there and let himself get hit by Danny's energy blasts
You’re also forgetting Danny’s tendency to phase through his surroundings and appear from other directions to attack opponents. Pac-Man isn’t gonna have an easy time avoiding that

I feel like you’re downplaying Danny’s capabilities here. He does more than “shoot beams and turn invisible”

You’re also forgetting Danny’s tendency to phase through his surroundings and appear from other directions to attack opponents. Pac-Man isn’t gonna have an easy time avoiding that

I feel like you’re downplaying Danny’s capabilities here. He does more than “shoot beams and turn invisible”
I think that even if he appears from a direction Pac-Man isn't expecting, the moment Pac-Man spots him, he's going to try to eat him

I think that even if he appears from a direction Pac-Man isn't expecting, the moment Pac-Man spots him, he's going to try to eat him
Except Danny can still pretty easily avoid him. First of all, its not like Pac-Man's gonna instantly Ultra Instinct dodge and react to that if its from a direction he's not at all expecting. Second of all, Danny has a lot of defensive measures he can take in response. The moment Pac-Man tries to eat him, it's not gonna be GG

Except Danny can still pretty easily avoid him. First of all, its not like Pac-Man's gonna instantly Ultra Instinct dodge and react to that if its from a direction he's not at all expecting. Second of all, Danny has a lot of defensive measures he can take in response. The moment Pac-Man tries to eat him, it's not gonna be GG
That third link is just him dodging with flight, which would be countered pretty easily by the Magnet berry. There's also the fact that he can confuse Danny by creating clones with Pac-Fu

Pac-Man also has Non-Physical Interaction with his berries, so Intangibility won't help Danny for long

That third link is just him dodging with flight, which would be countered pretty easily by the Magnet berry. There's also the fact that he can confuse Danny by creating clones with Pac-Fu
A) Yeah, he can stop on a dime. Pretty useful given Pac-Man doesn't have that kind of mobility at his disposal

B) Yes, the Magnet Berry is something he has and can use. Again, its not something he uses quickly in-character

C) You're ignoring my previous points. Chances are that if Pac manages to react and take a swing at Danny, who then dodges, he'll be wide open and left totally vulnerable to Danny's variety of hax. Idk why you're ignoring that part

D) You know Danny's fought duplicates of his opponents before right? Clones aren't anything new to him

Pac-Man also has Non-Physical Interaction with his berries, so Intangibility won't help Danny for long
Intangibility will certainly help Danny with having complete control of the battle environment, as I mentioned earlier with his sneak attacks

Also there's the whole body control then. Pac-Man isn't at all used to Ghosts who can manipulate their bodies like that. Like at all

Pac-Man most likely won't try to take a swing at Danny and will instead just try to eat him

I thought that he did use Power Berries in character. If not, should I make him start with one?

Pac-Man most likely won't try to take a swing at Danny and will instead just try to eat him

I thought that he did use Power Berries in character. If not, should I make him start with one?
He doesn't immediately start with them. You also can't really make him start with one. You can say he has them (which is already the case), but you can't alter what he would do in-character and say he's gonna use one from the start

He doesn't immediately start with them. You also can't really make him start with one. You can say he has them (which is already the case), but you can't alter what he would do in-character and say he's gonna use one from the start
Well his profile's a bit odd to me because one key says "Base" even though he has access to power berries and the only other key is with planet berries

Well his profile's a bit odd to me because one key says "Base" even though he has access to power berries and the only other key is with planet berries
Base for the abilities section is just referring to what Pac-Man has by himself. The Power Berries key is just to specifically cover what those give him access to. Its done for the sake of organization

Albeit, his page definitely could use a clean up

Base for the abilities section is just referring to what Pac-Man has by himself. The Power Berries key is just to specifically cover what those give him access to. Its done for the sake of organization

Albeit, his page definitely could use a clean up
Alright then, fair enough. I'll still keep my vote as Inconclusive and wait for more input

Also apparently Danny got upgraded to 2-A. Really hoping that doesn't change this too much

He's still doing that via a Power Berry so its still not something he can use as freely, or as well as Danny
Maybe not as well as Danny, but he immediately goes for a power berry the moment he has to fight ghosts, so he'll most likely use it here

Maybe not as well as Danny, but he immediately goes for a power berry the moment he has to fight ghosts, so he'll most likely use it here
To be fair, thats one instant out of multiple where he just doesn't start with a Power Berry. But like I said above, whenever he does start with a Power Berry, he's never going for the Magnet form out of all things. He goes for more offensive Power Berries whenever using them

Back