• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
During one of the ghost attacks, he went for the Chameleon berry, which isn't really offensive
I said most of the time whenever he uses Power Berries. Not all of the time

My point overall is that not only does he rarely immediately resort to Power Berries, but most of the time, he goes with an offensive one rather than a niche utility one like Magnet

I said most of the time whenever he uses Power Berries. Not all of the time

My point overall is that not only does he rarely immediately resort to Power Berries, but most of the time, he goes with an offensive one rather than a niche utility one like Magnet
Does he rarely immediately resort to them? It looks like the first thing he does whenever he has to fight ghosts is eat a power berry

Does he rarely immediately resort to them? It looks like the first thing he does whenever he has to fight ghosts is eat a power berry
I said he rarely immediately resorts to them. I feel like you're not fully understanding what I'm saying
Right now it just seems like he needs Flight for his Base key, but I guess so
I dunno. The page's formatting overall seems like it could be revamped (such as with the abilities). The only reason you remembered he had flight was because I mentioned Danny had it

I said he rarely immediately resorts to them. I feel like you're not fully understanding what I'm saying
I do. I'm saying that it looks like him immediately resorting to power berries seems like it's not really rare
I dunno. The page's formatting overall seems like it could be revamped (such as with the abilities). The only reason you remembered he had flight was because I mentioned Danny had it
Fair. Although I think that since both of them can fly and since Pac would probably pick something offensive like the Ice Berry, he'd probably be able to avoid some of his attacks, freeze Danny and incapacitate him. Not voting for Pac-Man though, still keeping my vote at Inconclusive because it seems like they both have a lot of win conditions

Fair. Although I think that since both of them can fly and since Pac would probably pick something offensive like the Ice Berry, he'd probably be able to avoid some of his attacks, freeze Danny and incapacitate him. Not voting for Pac-Man though, still keeping my vote at Inconclusive because it seems like they both have a lot of win conditions
I dunno. I'd still argue this thread should be closed due to Pac-Man's page being outdated

I dunno. I'd still argue this thread should be closed due to Pac-Man's page being outdated
I mean, right now it looks like all he's missing is Flight. Even if we assumed he doesn't have it for his Base key, he usually immediately goes for Power Berries which will grant him that ability anyway

I mean, right now it looks like all he's missing is Flight. Even if we assumed he doesn't have it for his Base key, he usually immediately goes for Power Berries which will grant him that ability anyway
We literally just went over how he doesn't immediately go for Power Berries?????

Again, I feel like you aren't reading what I've been typing at all

We literally just went over how he doesn't immediately go for Power Berries?????

Again, I feel like you aren't reading what I've been typing at all
I have. I'm saying that it looks like he does immediately go for Power Berries

"Looks like" or "does"? Because from what I've seen, his shotgun reaction isn't to use them from the very start
I'd say "does". I watched 2 episodes just now and he went for power berries the moment a ghost attack happened

I take back what I said about freezing here. Checked the Ghost Physiology page just now and saw that they resist extreme temperatures

As the person who created Pacs page in the first place (and as someone who hasn’t been on the wikia for sometime until…now pretty much) I can admit Pacs page does seem outdated since it was made a long time ago and is not one of the more “active” pages to get revamped or reformatted.

If it helps you guys, I made feat blogs for Ghostly Adventures Pac if you want to refer to that.

I'm sure it won't affect this matchup too much
I disagree strongly. Profile overhauls go a long way on the wiki

As the person who created Pacs page in the first place (and as someone who hasn’t been on the wikia for sometime until…now pretty much) I can admit Pacs page does seem outdated since it was made a long time ago and is not one of the more “active” pages to get revamped or reformatted.

If it helps you guys, I made feat blogs for Ghostly Adventures Pac if you want to refer to that.
That’d be helpful

Man that sucks. I hope that if this thread gets closed and Pac-Man gets overhauled it's not anything that makes this match a stomp or anything. Maybe if the thread's going to be closed it could be reopened when the overhaul is done

I don’t see why it sucks. Why would you want to continue a debate with an outdated page?
Well if the fixed page doesn't have anything that makes this matchup a stomp on either opponent's side then maybe the thread could either stay open or be closed now and reopened when the changes are complete

Again, you’re kinda just not focusing on what I’m saying. Why would you want to debate with an outdated page?

Again, you’re kinda just not focusing on what I’m saying. Why would you want to debate with an outdated page?
Because right now it only seems like he's missing one ability that won't change too much, but I'll stop now

The creator of the page literally admitted it was an outdated page and it lacked any revamps in the past lol

Back