• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Touhou Ibarakasen #35 update.

So the "official" version came out, and so I want to start CR-ing these character: Sakuya for Mass Redution, and Byakuren and Miko for some kind of sleep magic.

sleep magic? She is mentioned to somehow delete peoples memories, but where does sleep magic come from?

Sakuya is fine, but please specifiy that for as far as we know she can only use it on herself.

Yeah, I guess it's misinterperptation on my part.

And judging by how she could still keep her clothes on :) and C Ricochet, I guess she pretty much could do the same to object. I'm more interest in how she wouldn't just explode and atomize the surrounding, or pretty much travel to the end of the universe by making herself massless.

I suppose you can, regarding other objects though I wouldn't think so. C Ricochet involves time manipulation (to change the knifes direction) so I wouldn't per default assume anything like that (especially since it isn't mentioned).

And clothes are free for any ability that affects a user (see Devil Fruits in One Piece for example) simply because otherwise characters would end up naked all the time. So I wouldn't per default extend it to other things because of those, they are just convenience.

I thought it just bounce around on it own because it have been turned into light-like thing and have refletion...

Anyway, I updated it. See if it's good?

Back