• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What feat makes it Small Star level, likely higher?

Also, it's listed at the probability manipulation page, even though it doesn't have probability manipualtion as a power in the profile. And I was watching the episode it appears again, and the only mention of probability manipulation is when the Ashtangas were throwing missiles at them. The missiles had probability manipulation, so their defences were bypassed. I don't think it's said that SGGL itself has it.

Technically speaking SGGL has a Solar System level feat here. There's also the statement about it generating enough energy to where a galaxy was being born in their systems, and being stated by LordGenome to have the power of a sub-universe.

I feel like "At least 4-B, possibly much higher" works best, but I'll see what others think.

And yes, SGGL doesn't have a Probability Manipulation, only TTGL and STTGL do.

So, we should add that feat to SGGL's profile and take it out of the probability manipulation section, right?

I think that The Everlasting seems to make sense.

I suppose so, but it must be a well-structured, well-written, and well-motivated/explained proper edit to all related statistics.

You should also mention this discussion thread in the edit comments, so the staff do not mistake you for a vandal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back